Lifeline Real Deal Rare Soul All-Nighter

Chalky

well I'm sure there'll be a few tricks and plenty of treats on Saturday :thumbsup:

Plenty of dealers in attendance as usual, Hoss and Headsy, Butch, Andy Dyson, Dave Welding, Dave Rimmer, John McClure, Ady Pountain, Fingers, Adam I think with a few, Rob Smith will turn up at some point.....I'm sure I've forgot some and if you haven't reserved your table (they are free) give us a shout.

Told you I'd forgot someone, Des Parker also plying his wares...sorry Des :D

Edited by chalky
  • Replies 142
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

looking foward to Lifeline aint been since the last one (Tabs whos round is it mate ???).

So much looking foward to hearing Dave Greet playing out,a man with a superb taste is Soul music..

See ya all Saturday.

ps chalky i got your gifts ready mate

Toby

See you tomorrow mate. Looking forward to hearing Dave as well!!

Hi Dave.

You will love it!

I hope the guys won't mind me saying but I hated the Old Bell.

The best thing that ever happened to Lifeline was moving to the Stables. It is fantastic :thumbsup:

I've loved all the Lifeline venues all had their own appeal, the Bell was a top notch venue but was lacking in size, especially the dance floor, Sheridans the first time round was great but The Stables is like you said fantastic, a proper all-nighter venue, I never had any doubts about going there :D

Steady now Mr D.and don.t forget to put your Original Dentures in for this special ocassion.

AYE MICK QUITE RIGHT MINE ARE ORIGINAL DENTURES -THIS I KNOW COS I BOUGHT EM OFF TIM BROWN IN THE 80'S YOUR DENTURES ARE CARVED BIT LIKE EERRR...I HAVE HAD A SPOT OF TOOTH ACHE THIS WEEK AGAIN IT'S BLEEDIN ORRIBLE ! ALL SYSTEMS GO FOR TOMORROW,ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NITE RING MICK H HE'S HAPPY TO HELP !

Hi Dave.

You will love it!

I hope the guys won't mind me saying but I hated the Old Bell.

The best thing that ever happened to Lifeline was moving to the Stables. It is fantastic thumbup.gif

Hi Joan hope you're well wave.gif

I liked the Bell although as Chalky said the dancefloor was too small, I also liked the Fox where the dance floor was even smaller.................. looking forward to the stables, sounds good thumbsup.gif

Hi Joan hope you're well wave.gif

I liked the Bell although as Chalky said the dancefloor was too small, I also liked the Fox where the dance floor was even smaller.................. looking forward to the stables, sounds good thumbsup.gif

There is nothing small about the Stables - it is the perfect niter venue.

CAN'T WAIT :thumbup:

AYE MICK QUITE RIGHT MINE ARE ORIGINAL DENTURES -THIS I KNOW COS I BOUGHT EM OFF TIM BROWN IN THE 80'S YOUR DENTURES ARE CARVED BIT LIKE EERRR...I HAVE HAD A SPOT OF TOOTH ACHE THIS WEEK AGAIN IT'S BLEEDIN ORRIBLE ! ALL SYSTEMS GO FOR TOMORROW,ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NITE RING MICK H HE'S HAPPY TO HELP !

could b worse boys u could mr rimmers or kebs old teeth

will mr H b takeing his mask of for the night

Guest BigPaul

Life O'Reilly and meself, have to take the Poison Dwarf (JR Hartley) Trick or treatin before setting off

tonitewhistling.gif

Its his 45th year at this and is regarded as somewhat of a veteran in the Mansfield areagood.gif

I have managed to acquire an old Swan Vestas matchbox for his rod and tacklewicked.gif

So its all systems gotongue.gif

whistling.gifdown with me old mates -exile over-cant wait bout time i cut loose a bit -everyone come over and say hello-i promise ill be able to see you.See you all tonight!

BAZ A

Nice on Baz, see you tonight, are you selling? If so will reserve you some space.

Will save some space for you Cliff, and for Val.

I'm AE Ian, can't wait, some of the best feedback yet for tonight, me thinks it'll be a packer.

well I'm sure there'll be a few tricks and plenty of treats on Saturday :thumbsup:

Plenty of dealers in attendance as usual, Hoss and Headsy, Butch, Andy Dyson, Dave Welding, Dave Rimmer, John McClure, Ady Pountain, Fingers, Adam I think with a few, Rob Smith will turn up at some point.....I'm sure I've forgot some and if you haven't reserved your table (they are free) give us a shout.

And I'll have quite a few rare things for sale this time, all cheap, and all available as trades as well

Nice on Baz, see you tonight, are you selling? If so will reserve you some space.

Will save some space for you Cliff, and for Val.

I'm AE Ian, can't wait, some of the best feedback yet for tonight, me thinks it'll be a packer.

Chakly the lads have cried off but im coming still probably by myself and yes im selling mate will you keep my a space please -see you tonight mate!!!

BAZ A

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT !!!!

Don't worry Dave, I'll still have a box of crap ones for you to look at laugh.gif

I'll Take All The Broken one's off your hands, i'm starting a new line in northern soul jigsaw puzzles. Well we've had northern soul clocks, mugs, dog coats, and incontinence pants so why not jigsaws.whistling.gif

Got a few seasonal sales tonight:

The Witches She's Got You Know

The Bats Where Do We Go From Here

Johnny Sales My Loves A Monster

The Devils The X-sorcist (funk)

Screaming Jay Hawkins I Put A Spell On You

All buyers welcome, but ask for too much and risk being turned into a Frog!wicked.gif

Dave

Guest peter burke

Hope to be there about 10ish, will be a fab night, so looking forward to seeing Dave Greet playing,

always been one of my faves.yes.gif

Dave and Malayka texted to say they will see us there and we are picking A and M up on route and

with it being Jocks birthday celebrations, sounds like a very special nite brewing.thumbsup.gif

See you in a few hours,

Love Karen (and Pete)xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope to be there about 10ish, will be a fab night, so looking forward to seeing Dave Greet playing,

always been one of my faves.yes.gif

Dave and Malayka texted to say they will see us there and we are picking A and M up on route and

with it being Jocks birthday celebrations, sounds like a very special nite brewing.thumbsup.gif

See you in a few hours,

Love Karen (and Pete)xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello.Hartley's the name,fishing's the game.

Be there about 9.30 ish.If its Jock's birthday will be playing "Hide from Jock cos he'll want a drink" - you know the one.Only joking.

Quite a few birthdays to celebrate.Plus an Arsenal win over the Spurs.As 'Arry says - triffic.thumbup.gif

Away day Sunday for the Reds at Cardiff,5pm kick off,who thought that one up?unsure.gif .

Back on thread.Bait box packed,using Big Paul as a rod rest whilst dancing - jobs a good 'un.(Unless its a case of Who shot JR?biggrin.gif ).

See you later.

ps:is this a 3 pair of shoes event?

Edited by JR Hartley

Found out this afternoon we were going :thumbsup: .

Been seriously thinking of dressing up as a ghost and just been discussing the merits with Karen:

Simply wear a sheet and you can be anybody or nobody, spend the whole night on the dancefloor with that cotton mask to dry the sweat. And best of all - no need to wear make-up :lol: (it's horrible stuff anyway).

...Then again, how the hell would I stay up all night without a chat or drink :g: .

- bet it will be a packer tonight -

m

Found out this afternoon we were going :thumbsup: .

Been seriously thinking of dressing up as a ghost and just been discussing the merits with Karen:

Simply wear a sheet and you can be anybody or nobody, spend the whole night on the dancefloor with that cotton mask to dry the sweat. And best of all - no need to wear make-up :lol: (it's horrible stuff anyway).

...Then again, how the hell would I stay up all night without a chat or drink :g: .

- bet it will be a packer tonight -

m

Source Advert