Northernsoul That Makes Ya Face Screw Up

Northernsoul that makes ya face screw up

When ever I hear the brass going mental radio rental on Jerry Cook - I Hurt On The Other Side I screw my face up lifted and driven by that mad brass, you just know they were well into it hitting that rift! Mega!

What makes your face screw up?

Social source share

• Replies 37
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Dave Turner

Those stabbing horns in the Doni Burdick's Bari Track

thumbsup.gif

Edited by Dave Turner
Social source share

When ever I hear the brass going mental radio rental on Jerry Cook - I Hurt On The Other Side I screw my face up lifted and driven by that mad brass, you just know they were well into it hitting that rift! Mega!

Great lover of sax and sax breaks thats s-a-x before anyone comments

Love the break in Heartbreak Souveniers so.........mournful

Social source share

Guest theoriginator56

Great lover of sax and sax breaks thats s-a-x before anyone comments

Love the break in Heartbreak Souveniers so.........mournful

sun shine is her way must be the longest break in northern soul record its all over the place. so me srew face. (KIM)

Social source share

Guest theoriginator56

now colette kelly city of fools the sax break wow. even players association disco inferno sax is bril. but what do iknow.(kim)

Social source share

sun shine is her way must be the longest break in northern soul record its all over the place. so me srew face. (KIM)

The sax on Sunshine sounds like the Secret Affair brass section on a day off............Doug Banks I Just Kept On Dancing.....never liked this record.Always reminds me of American Graffiti or fifties movies.

Social source share

Tony Clarkes Wrong Man when he sings "with my sweet cakes by my side" - ooh I get all unecessary then....

Also the whole of Walter Jacksons After You There Can Be Nothing which not only makes my face screw up but brings tears to my eyes nearly every time...

Mick

Social source share

Guest soul elite

New York in the dark....... makes me have to walk out the the room, just can't bear the bloody track!yes.gif

Social source share

Guest DeeJay

"Some how some way i've got to get you back, chip at your heart till i make it crack" Usually does it for me

DJ

Social source share

Guest veep1296

Major Harris Call me tomorrow ohmy.gif have to leave the room or switch it off striaght away ph34r.gif can`t explain why no.gif just makes my ears hurt yes.gif

Just put it in the DJ box Julie! laugh.gif

Social source share

Guest southpaw

Face screws up in a good way: Thank you baby - Soul Brothers Six

Just been playing that myself brilliant tune thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Yessireee.Well embarassing....and to think he did Touching In The Dark which is an absolute classic :yes::yes:

Walter Jackson classics ?

Look no further than " They Don't Give Medals To Yesterday's Heroes " ..... sheer magic .

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert