Grumpy Soul Runcorn Sat 9 July 2011 8Pm-4Am

• Replies 329
  • Views 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Now that does indeed sound grumpy. I shall leave the scooter at home and find another suitable way of irritating you...and for 8 hours too!

I look forward to filling my 'wants' notebook and mithering you every 5 minutes based on what's being played and asking for the artist and label...how much it is and where can I get one. It'll be just like old times.

Chris

Haha Chris who do you think the do is named after :hatsoff2::lol:, just like old times sounds good to me.

Sharon

Been a bit of a tough year for us so far this year, what with fuel prices n us living up in the frozen norf. So we`ve been having to pick n choose the venues we can travel to. But this one looks the place for us, our type of music policy to a tee, SEE YA THERE :hatsoff2:

Whoo hoo Harry it will be great to see you both. If you wanna set off early you can come to ours if you like just let us know nearer the time, obviously you'll end up helping to set up but hey the more the merrier :lol:.

Sharon

Edited by munchkinette

Mr Livsey was telling me about this on Friday.

Sounds right up our street, i'm sure this is gunna be a packer! Expect the Rochdale lot in attendence Really looking forward to it :hatsoff2:

Sandy

Me to luv Can I book my seat on the soul bus please X :yes:

Mr Livsey was telling me about this on Friday.

Sounds right up our street, i'm sure this is gunna be a packer! Expect the Rochdale lot in attendence Really looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Sandy

Always a bonus when you guys are out! Will play the usual for you (do you know what it is?) :cheese1:

been away this weekend, loads odf flyers put out warrington to southampton, really been busy on here mrs livsey....hatsoff2.gif

really great buzz on this, cant wait....

:rolleyes: coo wee!! Kevin old bean

What about sending some flyers down to the West Mids, :thumbsup:rolleyes.gif

Dave

Guest REVILOT

Lot of talk about this over the weekend.

Main thing is JOAN - Please get Tony to tell me The Jades title we were yappin about last week thumbsup.gif

Guest rosemary

I've only just seen this thread for your new soul night for grumpy buggerslaugh.gif, right up my street, it looks like it'll be a great night and what a DJ line-upyes.gif

Sorry wont be able to make this first night due to organising my mum's 90th Birthday garden party at my house on the Sunday.......dont think I'd look the part of doting daughter with a bacardi hangoverlaugh.gif and what ever elseph34r.gif

But Joan, I'm sure I will be able to get my nutty chauffeur Sue to come along next timebiggrin.gif

Hope you all have a great nightyes.gif

xxxxx

I've only just seen this thread for your new soul night for grumpy buggerslaugh.gif, right up my street, it looks like it'll be a great night and what a DJ line-upyes.gif

Sorry wont be able to make this first night due to organising my mum's 90th Birthday garden party at my house on the Sunday.......dont think I'd look the part of doting daughter with a bacardi hangoverlaugh.gif and what ever elseph34r.gif

But Joan, I'm sure I will be able to get my nutty chauffeur Sue to come along next timebiggrin.gif

Hope you all have a great nightyes.gif

xxxxx

Hello lovely.

Don't worry, I would have bent your ear about it when I saw you :D

The next one it is! No idea when that will be but you will be one of the first to know. Oh and Happy Birthday to your lovely mum!

Right, I'm not booking a hotel... I'll lay there wide awake anyway. So, who's place is it for after hour chill out then before I drive home? :unsure:

Right, I'm not booking a hotel... I'll lay there wide awake anyway. So, who's place is it for after hour chill out then before I drive home? :thumbsup:

You are more than welcome back at ours Karen but it means an hours drive the opposite way to home for you.

That said, if it is ok with you it is more than ok with me :thumbup:

Wahey, just got back off my hols and magic to see so much interest. Everyone I've spoken to, had PMs from etc has been dead positive which is obviously fantastic. Some folk travelling a fair way too by all accounts so it's all starting to stack up and looks like being a fantastic night.:lol: Can't wait ...

Wahey, just got back off my hols and magic to see so much interest. Everyone I've spoken to, had PMs from etc has been dead positive which is obviously fantastic. Some folk travelling a fair way too by all accounts so it's all starting to stack up and looks like being a fantastic night.:hatsoff2: Can't wait ...

Hurrah! Phil's back from rehab! :yes:

Nice one Phil for doing the honours :thumbsup:

How the hell did I miss this :thumbsup: Just been chatting with Dale abt it., looks like a brilliant night you have organised, and will definatley be there for your grand opening..

see you on the 9th :hatsoff2:

Hugs N Stuff

Phyllis x

How the hell did I miss this :thumbsup: Just been chatting with Dale abt it., looks like a brilliant night you have organised, and will definatley be there for your grand opening..

see you on the 9th :hatsoff2:

Hugs N Stuff

Phyllis x

That is fantastic news. Proper excited now :thumbsup:

I was very touched by your invitation Joan, but I think an additional 3 hours on my journey all told is a little too much being as it'll be a 6 hour journey already. But thank you so much! We'll arrive, waft around the exit for an hour as it becomes light, then hoof it home smile.gif Again, thank you :)

I was very touched by your invitation Joan, but I think an additional 3 hours on my journey all told is a little too much being as it'll be a 6 hour journey already. But thank you so much! We'll arrive, waft around the exit for an hour as it becomes light, then hoof it home :) Again, thank you :)

always up for a good waft and there's a seating area overlooking the canal at the back which is ideal wafting territory. See you there thumbsup.gif

I was very touched by your invitation Joan, but I think an additional 3 hours on my journey all told is a little too much being as it'll be a 6 hour journey already. But thank you so much! We'll arrive, waft around the exit for an hour as it becomes light, then hoof it home :) Again, thank you :lol:

You'd be more than welcome Karen.

So glad to hear you'll still be joining us. Going to be a top night for sure thumbup.gif

Grear Taster!! :thumbsup:

Now on the Ipod :yes:

This is promising to be a briil night!!

Honestly mate, gonna be rocking and very, very busy I suspect so get there nice n early (Still nearly a month to go and we've got flyers going out and folk saying their coming from all over, superb)! Be great to see you both as always.

Had my young football team made it through to the cup final I'd have missed this, as it turned out we lost out on goal difference by just 1 goal so I can make it down and am so happy about that - never told my lads that!! So, looking forward to catching up with a few good friends and having a right old dance to myself.

David.

Source Advert