For Sale Little John "just Wait And See" (Gogate)

NancyYahiro

FOR SALE: Little John "Just Wait And See"/"Ask Me" (Gogate)

EX+ conservative grading due to some very faint, superficial marks, possibly paper scuffs, not affecting play. Light writing on "Just Wait..." side: 4 small x's. 6,000 UK Pounds.

I've dj'd this only a few times, it's in beautiful condition. Please PM me on facebook (Nancy Soultastic) or e-mail me at soultastic ("at" symbol) aol.com for information. I am not active on Soul Source so probably won't see messages on here. Please be patient for my reply: my internet access is sporadic. Record posted from California.

Edited by NancyYahiro
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Hi everyone.  I think I have a buyer for the record :)  The last copy that was sold, 3 years ago, went for 6K pounds.  Mine is in beautiful condition.  By the way, the flipside "Ask Me" is also really good, but not perfect like "Just Wait And See".  I sent high quality scans and MP3s to Costas in Greece for an article he wrote, I could ask him to send them back to me if anyone's interested? Thanks for your comments!  Ciao!  Nancy

• Helpful 3
Social source share

Hi everyone.  I think I have a buyer for the record :)  The last copy that was sold, 3 years ago, went for 6K pounds.  Mine is in beautiful condition.  By the way, the flipside "Ask Me" is also really good, but not perfect like "Just Wait And See".  I sent high quality scans and MP3s to Costas in Greece for an article he wrote, I could ask him to send them back to me if anyone's interested? Thanks for your comments!  Ciao!  Nancy

Oh noooo, :dash2: , never mind...Ciao :wave:

Social source share

• 4 months later...

Negative Feedback for Marc Forrest.

In March 2013 Marc Forrest confirmed purchase of Little John "Just Wait And See" (GoGate) from me for 6K UK pounds, promising payment at end of April.  Payment has not been received so I am cancelling this sale.

In this business we have only our word and our reputation.  I regret that I cannot recommend Marc Forrest as a customer.

Nancy Yahiro

Social source share

Negative Feedback for Marc Forrest.

In March 2013 Marc Forrest confirmed purchase of Little John "Just Wait And See" (GoGate) from me for 6K UK pounds, promising payment at end of April.  Payment has not been received so I am cancelling this sale.

In this business we have only our word and our reputation.  I regret that I cannot recommend Marc Forrest as a customer.

Nancy Yahiro

Nancy I think there's a few more people on here who would have been interested, just read back through the thread.

Social source share

This is none of my business, and I only know Marc a bit, but shouldn't this get closed down before the possibility of any kind of Character assassination takes place?

There is a feedback system in place on this site, its  always best to use that IMO, open emails just induce a which hunt..

Can a Moderator step in?

Malcolm

Social source share

This is none of my business, and I only know Marc a bit, but shouldn't this get closed down before the possibility of any kind of Character assassination takes place?

There is a feedback system in place on this site, its  always best to use that IMO, open emails just induce a which hunt..

Can a Moderator step in?

Malcolm

Don't get you?  She says what's happened, she wasn't paid for a record.  End of story, nothing to do with anyone else.  She obviously doesn't know how to use the feedback system.

Social source share

As this is much too shocking to deal with really I will just contribute once to this thread. I agreed on buying said record and made two mistakes I transferred to a wrong account, told the seller about my mistake the moment I realised it. I was hoping to get the issue solved with my bank and to be able to resend on time when in fact I should have really stepped off the deal the moment I noticed my mistake. Since then me and the seller were in contact. obviously though the seller was waiting and hoping for a quicker finish so I am not blaming her but me.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!