Smokie aka Ste stokes

Some of you might be aware ,for the ones who aren’t  Ste is terminally ill, I’ve had a phone call today while holidaying in Greece, To say he’s been allowed home to spend his last days with Palliative care.

As you all know Ste was as colourful character as they come in life and on the Soul Scene, He is a great friend of mine and I’m sure if we send some prayers out to Ste and his family it would help them through this awful time. He loved his music and all his friends on the Scene, Lets send him some of that Love back.

Keep Safe

Mick Lyons

• Up vote 3
Social source share

8 minutes ago, Hooker1951 said:

Some of you might be aware ,for the ones who aren’t  Ste is terminally ill, I’ve had a phone call today while holidaying in Greece, To say he’s been allowed home to spend his last days with Palliative care.

As you all know Ste was as colourful character as they come in life and on the Soul Scene, He is a great friend of mine and I’m sure if we send some prayers out to Ste and his family it would help them through this awful time. He loved his music and all his friends on the Scene, Lets send him some of that Love back.

Keep Safe

Mick Lyons

Thanks Mick. 

Smokie. Your a legend mate and we are with you all the way . 

Ste Smith 

Edited by Winsford Soul
  • Up vote 1
Social source share

My thoughts and prayers are with Smokie and his family I've been kept updated with his illness and  its never good when friends are poorly 

Had some great times over the years in his company and plenty of laughs and some dodgy times thinking of him most days and my life whenever I was in his company was never dull

Love you mate ❤

Sending Love

Ian Cunliffe 

• Up vote 2
Social source share

On 04/10/2021 at 19:26, Hooker1951 said:

Keep Safe

Mick Lyons

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!