Original Vinyl Only ?

Guest Leigh J

Youngblood Smith "You Can Split" was a great example of a pressing coming out before the record had even broken. Same as Lou Courtney "Me And You Doing The Boogaloo" (why?), the Sunlovers "You'll Never Make The Grade" and even Rubin "You've Been Away"..........

The bootleggers were quicker then the bloody DJ's back then......... :ohmy:

Ian D :lol:

Yeah that and Nat T Jones another one that was botlegged before it took off. Strangled at birth. Perhaps some of the DJ's WERE the bootleggers :lol:

Sean Oliver in Northern rooms - whatever next? Whenever I used to play that, it was off of the CD, but again it was a legitimate new release - don't think anyone's talking about true modun here though - more 60s-mid 70s 45s stuff. Anyway I am not going to get drawn in - honest :lol:

Edited by Steve G
Social source share

• Replies 391
  • Views 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guessing when you say 'banging Modern' it was a Soulful House track so it was probably downloaded legally from somewhere like traxsource & burned onto a CDR.

If so that throws up yet another swerveball.

When the tracks finally get an official release do the DJ's who have downloaded the tracks legally throw away the CDR's & have to buy the vinyl release?

Tyron Dixon & Lisa Shaw spring to mind from recent months.

And what about the Jose Burgos feat Kenny Bobien "For Your Love" - arguably one of the biggest tracks of the moment but only available on download. Should the audience be deprived of hearing this? It's easily the most requested track on the show from an equal contingent of Northern and Modern fans?

Ian D :ohmy:

Social source share

Phew this is going round and round :ohmy:

P :lol:

Like a record baby...... :lol:

That's 'cos there's really no easy answers. Or maybe there are come to think of it. The well-equiped DJ's of the future should do the following:-

1) Invest £200K in buying O.V. Northern originals and a number of one-off's.

2) Invest another £5K on every legitimate CD release.

3) Invest another £2K on every legitimate Download release.

Then you're covered for all angles!

Now all you need is good taste which can't be bought at any price!

Social source share

And what about the Jose Burgos feat Kenny Bobien "For Your Love" - arguably one of the biggest tracks of the moment but only available on download. Should the audience be deprived of hearing this? It's easily the most requested track on the show from an equal contingent of Northern and Modern fans?

Ian D :rolleyes:

Possibly my favourite record of the year & if we all lived by the OVO ethos we would never get to hear such gems as this - which would be just plain wrong !!

BTW Ian - when did you get your download of this? If I got mine before you is my download more original? & I can produce documentary evidence if necessary . :unsure:

Edited by epic
Social source share

Guest BigPaul

Like a record baby...... :lol:

That's 'cos there's really no easy answers. Or maybe there are come to think of it. The well-equiped DJ's of the future should do the following:-

1) Invest £200K in buying O.V. Northern originals and a number of one-off's.

2) Invest another £5K on every legitimate CD release.

3) Invest another £2K on every legitimate Download release.

Then you're covered for all angles!

Now all you need is good taste which can't be bought at any price!

Ian D :yes:

Dont add up, does it :unsure:

Because as stated on the other thread "80% of punters dont care about OVO" :rolleyes:

I think that makes me a "Soul Snob" shhh.giflaugh.gif

Social source share

Guest sarahleen

It's an illegal copy of a rare item, pressed to look similar to the original but not sold as an original (thats known as a counterfeit). A boot/press costs between £1 and £20 in general whereas the original of the same record could be worth £1000. What they are saying is that people who buy these boots and play them when DJing are cheating the public because they are not playing the original record or putting the time in to search for that original.

This is, of course, despite the fact that they do actually sound the same.

thanks pete , but what if a great song and good dancer that everyone may love isnt available on original vinyl or is way way out of most peoples price range isnt that cheating the public ? , depriving them by being the self appointed gaurdians of the dancefloor. also maybe its up to the punter to decide wether or not they are being cheated. dont get me wrong though i kind of understand the ovo thing and think your all the greatest djs in the world , but i just wonder what we might be missing because of this policy

Social source share

thanks pete , but what if a great song and good dancer that everyone may love isnt available on original vinyl or is way way out of most peoples price range isnt that cheating the public ? , depriving them by being the self appointed gaurdians of the dancefloor.

They have no answer to that one, or they'll bend the rules and say "oh yes in that instance it's ok to make a vinyl carver for yourself", which is, of course, a bootleg.

Social source share

Guest sarahleen

They have no answer to that one, or they'll bend the rules and say "oh yes in that instance it's ok to make a vinyl carver for yourself", which is, of course, a bootleg.

:rolleyes: they really are all stark raving mad then :unsure: its true he he

Social source share

"They" have answered that in previous threads I'm sure Pete. Unless you have the original acetate (and have a carver done yourself to protect it) or own the master tape or the rights to it, and cut one for yourself or with permission of the legitimate owner, its a no no. I thought people had been pretty clear on that in the past.

Social source share

thanks pete , but what if a great song and good dancer that everyone may love isnt available on original vinyl or is way way out of most peoples price range isnt that cheating the public ? , depriving them by being the self appointed gaurdians of the dancefloor. also maybe its up to the punter to decide wether or not they are being cheated. dont get me wrong though i kind of understand the ovo thing and think your all the greatest djs in the world , but i just wonder what we might be missing because of this policy

Stand down Sarah, there will always be someone willing to play it for you :rolleyes:

Social source share

"They" have answered that in previous threads I'm sure Pete. Unless you have the original acetate (and have a carver done yourself to protect it) or own the master tape or the rights to it, and cut one for yourself or with permission of the legitimate owner, its a no no. I thought people had been pretty clear on that in the past.

This, in reality, is just another offshoot of the oldies/something different argument. Imo, the problem with that is that the people who travel regularly to oldies events, because thats what they prefer, are classed with the people who spent six months on the scene in the mid to late seventies, or who went for a few years in the early seventies and came back say three years ago and claim to have "35 years on the scene," turn out at a local do and berate djs with crap like "thats not Northern Soul" or "play some oldies"

Last year I did a spot at a venue and the floor was quiet, so after being asked to play classic oldies I was sworn at by some foul mouthed hag who told me she'd been on the scene over 30 yeras and hadn't heard any of the 5 records I'd just played, and niether had anyone she had come with, despite the fact that her husband had requested one of them and danced to it.

The records were Herbert Hunter, The Ambassadors, Linda Jones, Yum Yums and Dena Barnes.

Not all oldies fans are like that, but they are the ones people remember.

Sorry if thats too off topic.

Social source share

This, in reality, is just another offshoot of the oldies/something different argument. Imo, the problem with that is that the people who travel regularly to oldies events, because thats what they prefer, are classed with the people who spent six months on the scene in the mid to late seventies, or who went for a few years in the early seventies and came back say three years ago and claim to have "35 years on the scene," turn out at a local do and berate djs with crap like "thats not Northern Soul" or "play some oldies"

Last year I did a spot at a venue and the floor was quiet, so after being asked to play classic oldies I was sworn at by some foul mouthed hag who told me she'd been on the scene over 30 yeras and hadn't heard any of the 5 records I'd just played, and niether had anyone she had come with, despite the fact that her husband had requested one of them and danced to it.

The records were Herbert Hunter, The Ambassadors, Linda Jones, Yum Yums and Dena Barnes.

Not all oldies fans are like that, but they are the ones people remember.

Sorry if thats too off topic.

Or as I once witnessed.

the DJ said Ike & Tina Turner - Somebody Somewhere,

this harridan

SHOUTS

IKE AND TINA F*CKIN TURNER THAT'S NOT NORTHE...................................

Oh I like this one

:rolleyes::unsure:laugh.gif:lol::yes:

Tony

Social source share

But I still think that you have to be pretty well-off to play a decent O.V.O. set that will satisfy a full dancefloor at most gigs. You'd need at least £150K to get with the big boys and have a popular hotbox surely? The £5-£10 sounds do not a full dancefloor make - with the greatest of respect the majority of those records are not necessarily the ones I wanna travel 200 miles to hear......

Sorry Ian but I can't agree with this. IMO it's this very belief that to be a 'big' DJ you need to have a play box full of £1k+ tunes and that anything with a value of less than £100 will not fill a dance floor is what in some respects is killing off the northern scene.

Whilst I'll agree that you'd need a vast sum of money and time to compete with the likes of Butch or Andy Dyson there are plenty og 'big boy' DJs with valuable playboxs that I would do my best to avoid hearing DJ. Why?...because it's the same playbox they've been using for the last 5/10/25 years. Considering how 'rare' certain records are meant to be it amazes me quite how often I hear them being played and i would rather hear a quality unknown £10 record than hear Jackie Day - Naughty Boy being played yet again. It seems that too many DJs will play the same tired big money 45s again and again, almost like they're thinking 'I paid £xx for this so I've got to play it'.

Why don't you think cheaper records would make a full dance floor? Plus surely one of the reasons you travel 200 miles to a venue is to have the buzz of hearing something new and different....so why would it matter if that new sound is a £5 record or a £5k record?

OK, so an entire hour of cheap sounds might not keep the floor full or satisfy the non-dancers but at the same time an hour of mega expensive stuff tends to bore as well....because the reason a lot of records are so expensive is that they are classic well known (and normally rare!). Surely what DJs should be doing is playing a mix of rare/cheapies/classics/lesser knowns?

Adam.

Social source share

Sorry Ian but I can't agree with this. IMO it's this very belief that to be a 'big' DJ you need to have a play box full of £1k+ tunes and that anything with a value of less than £100 will not fill a dance floor is what in some respects is killing off the northern scene.

Whilst I'll agree that you'd need a vast sum of money and time to compete with the likes of Butch or Andy Dyson there are plenty og 'big boy' DJs with valuable playboxs that I would do my best to avoid hearing DJ. Why?...because it's the same playbox they've been using for the last 5/10/25 years. Considering how 'rare' certain records are meant to be it amazes me quite how often I hear them being played and i would rather hear a quality unknown £10 record than hear Jackie Day - Naughty Boy being played yet again. It seems that too many DJs will play the same tired big money 45s again and again, almost like they're thinking 'I paid £xx for this so I've got to play it'.

Why don't you think cheaper records would make a full dance floor? Plus surely one of the reasons you travel 200 miles to a venue is to have the buzz of hearing something new and different....so why would it matter if that new sound is a £5 record or a £5k record?

OK, so an entire hour of cheap sounds might not keep the floor full or satisfy the non-dancers but at the same time an hour of mega expensive stuff tends to bore as well....because the reason a lot of records are so expensive is that they are classic well known (and normally rare!). Surely what DJs should be doing is playing a mix of rare/cheapies/classics/lesser knowns?

Adam.

I agree with a lot you say Adam, but the reality is that the vast majority of £10 records aren't really going to excite me in quite the same way as some of the harder to find stuff. I actually applaud anyone who can turn a £10 record into a popular tune but there aren't really that many of 'em that we haven't heard already that have the potential to become huge after 40 years are there? Someone did do a list earlier in the thread and I looked at it and whilst the records were OK, I don't know that I'd want to travel 200 miles to hear 'em again.

I agree that a mix with rare/cheapies/classics/lesser knowns is the way to go though. It's got to be a lot more difficult to 'break' something on a national level these days though isn't it? In fact, what are the top 10 O.V. monsters in the UK at the moment? Does anyone know or is there such a thing anymore? Does it boil down to Butch, Andy and Sam's boxes or is there a general criteria which dictates what is big these days?

Social source share

Adam.

You make a good point Adam.A big ticket rariety can be a bit of a weight around your neck (not for me i hasten to add :rolleyes: ),i guess, for the top dj's.Folk know they've got it so ,they get asked to play it more and more.Add to the fact that the dj himself may be that chuffed at finally owning big ticket rariety,he's gonna play it come hell of high water.Outcome- overplayed rariety.

Playing an hour of cheaper sounds/underplayed can be viewed 2 ways.

1/ boring sh*te no-one wants to hear.

2/ an inventive set ,daring to push the boundaries.

Funnily enough that could apply to the very best of nights,judging by some feedback on here.

No-one will ever agree on OV or not.But OV doesn't mean high prices.Or elitism.Or having to spend 200k.

Does no-one enjoy the buzz of travelling to hear a rare sound,knowing there's only 3/4 copies?

Or would you rather have it on a boot,to play wherever,whenever?.

Social source share

Adam.

:lol:thumbsup.gif:D

By the way if you save £3,516 (The Salvadores) over a peroid of 2 years that is £ 146,5 per month.

Well, you could either get one overplayed oldie or you could get some top notch tunes for an hour set of some great rare & not so rare, unknown, classic and indemant tunes.

one track for : £ 6

one track for: £ 10

five tracks for: £ 20

five tracks for: £ 25

four tracks for: £ 50

one track for: £ 75

ten tracks for: £ 100

one tracks for: £ 250

one track for: £ 350

one track for: £ 1150

Yes you need to have passion!!!! Yes you need a little bit of money but not a million to play a lovely ovo set!!!!!! Yes you need to be a bit mad to pay £3,516 for records instead of spending it on a holiday a car or whatever. But HEY :rolleyes:

also..

:yes: I also believe that there may be a place (a small bar/ or a country where access/funds are very limited) or a time (starting off in a small bar) to play reissues, boots ....but I believe that:

The Soul S.cene N.eeds O.riginal P.latters to retain its uniqueness and passion on and off the dancefloor.

If people wouldn't care anymore about original records I believe the interest to find unknown tracks will slowly disappear as well as the passion about collecting them and the music itself.

Some people argue about the tradition of this and that on other issues tooooo death and at the same time may think that playing reissues/ boots is ok??!!??

It is & was bloody part of the tradition of the Northern Scene to aspire to own and play original vinyl full stop!!! :D

Also, because of the value of these records to the Northern Soul Scene they are normally kept in good nick and therefore are going to be available to future generations for recording purposes as well as for their enjoyment. If records wouldn't have a value (created through the demand) they would be dumped and therefore many recordings would be lost.

.....AND

If you go to an art gallery full of fakes and you just paid $$ to see them what would you think???

If you go to an art gallery with a lots of wonderful original artwork what would you think???

Or you go to a caf or small bar where for decorative purposes some prints of rare drawings have been used to give the place a nice feel, what would you think??? I think that is fine as it looks nice and gets people into art> same with music but yes but no but ...!!!

Pfuh :yes::lol:

Social source share

I agree with a lot you say Adam, but the reality is that the vast majority of £10 records aren't really going to excite me in quite the same way as some of the harder to find stuff.

Its all down to mix them together nice and suitable...which should be another aspect no DJ should overlook...maybe..?...indeed.

I actually applaud anyone who can turn a £10 record into a popular tune but there aren't really that many of 'em that we haven't heard already that have the potential to become huge after 40 years are there?

Loads...only need to take a look at all those tunes that used to be 5 to 25 UKP a few years ago and are now indemand and more expensive..just from the top of my head 45s like Ethics/Vent, that thing on Fairmount/Hemisphere Ian Wright was looking for recently (can you believe it I cant even remember its title RIGHT NOW LOL), Lee Fields...and loads others

I agree that a mix with rare/cheapies/classics/lesser knowns is the way to go though. It's got to be a lot more difficult to 'break' something on a national level these days though isn't it?

Sure, especially as every (e-v-e-r-y) newly discovered or re-activated (and once overlooked) 45 causes so and so many people to let the rest of the scene know that they think the tune in question is poor shite and has nth to do at all with Northern Soul...last example for this I can remember was the Mustangs Of Austin situation...this 45 got dumped on here before it even had a real chance on UK floors. Well, for me it worked well here in Germany anyway LOL!

Marc

Edited by Marc Forrest
Social source share

Ian, I agree that a mix with rare/cheapies/classics/lesser knowns is the way to go.

One of the things what made the Northern Scene so exciting was the tunes, the dancing, the record hunting, that C/UP you traveled to hear, the aspiration to one day get that friggin record.... It was for me, for you and many others not just DJ's and collectors. It was THAT BUZZ created by the above what made and makes it so exciting and different to other scenes!!!

Keep the flame burning so other people who may not been born yet can see the light and feel the buzz

Alleluia :rolleyes::yes: or KEEP THE FAITH

Social source share

Guest Beeks

I agree with a lot you say Adam, but the reality is that the vast majority of £10 records aren't really going to excite me in quite the same way as some of the harder to find stuff.

What you on about now Ian?

You're equating quality of music with rarity?!

Just because a record is relatively cheap doesn't equate to it being crap...just as much as a record being over a grand and being great...you can't put a price on a good tune...it's just some are more readily available than others!

Social source share

Does it boil down to Butch, Andy and Sam's boxes or is there a general criteria which dictates what is big these days?

There are loads of DJ's that play as good, as rare and as expensive records as Butch, Andy or Sam.

The thing is, they are all playing the same records. There was a time when you could have stood outside a room and still knew who was DJing without even seeing them because of the tunes they played.

These days it could be anyone because, to a large extent, they all play the same tunes.

but the reality is that the vast majority of £10 records aren't really going to excite me in quite the same way as some of the harder to find stuff.

Is that the quote of a soul snob or what? :rolleyes:

Social source share

Just because a record is relatively cheap doesn't equate to it being crap...just as much as a record being over a grand and being great...you can't put a price on a good tune...it's just some are more readily available than others!

Hands out your pockets young man!!.

How very dare you?. :rolleyes: .Any more talk like this and you will never pass the Soul Police final exam!!!

Social source share

but the reality is that the vast majority of £10 records aren't really going to excite me in quite the same way as some of the harder to find stuff.

The vast majority of harder to find stuff are £10 records when they are bootlegs!

And no longer hard to find! :rolleyes:

Edited by jumpinjoan
Social source share

No I'm not Beeks. :rolleyes:

The vast majority of my favorite tunes are probably £10-£30 items, but if I've got 'em right here I'm hardly going to spend 6 hours in a car and £80 in petrol to hear 'em 200 miles away am I?

Social source share

There are loads of DJ's that play as good, as rare and as expensive records as Butch, Andy or Sam.

The thing is, they are all playing the same records. There was a time when you could have stood outside a room and still knew who was DJing without even seeing them because of the tunes they played.

These days it could be anyone because, to a large extent, they all play the same tunes.

So what are the biggest tunes of the moment then folks?

Social source share

Loads...only need to take a look at all those tunes that used to be 5 to 25 UKP a few years ago and are now indemand and more expensive..just from the top of my head 45s like Ethics/Vent, that thing on Fairmount/Hemisphere Ian Wright was looking for recently (can you believe it I cant even remember its title RIGHT NOW LOL), Lee Fields...and loads others

Marc

Yeah but a lot of those are revived oldies Marc. Which Ethics is it by the way (I'm beginning to wince already since you couldn't give Ethics records away at one time LOL)?

Social source share

Guest BigPaul

It is & was bloody part of the tradition of the Northern Scene to aspire to own and play original vinyl full stop!!! :yes:

In a nutshell :rolleyes:

Edited by BigPaul
Social source share

I agree with a lot you say Adam, but the reality is that the vast majority of £10 records aren't really going to excite me in quite the same way as some of the harder to find stuff. I actually applaud anyone who can turn a £10 record into a popular tune but there aren't really that many of 'em that we haven't heard already that have the potential to become huge after 40 years are there? Someone did do a list earlier in the thread and I looked at it and whilst the records were OK, I don't know that I'd want to travel 200 miles to hear 'em again.

I agree that a mix with rare/cheapies/classics/lesser knowns is the way to go though. It's got to be a lot more difficult to 'break' something on a national level these days though isn't it? In fact, what are the top 10 O.V. monsters in the UK at the moment? Does anyone know or is there such a thing anymore? Does it boil down to Butch, Andy and Sam's boxes or is there a general criteria which dictates what is big these days?

What do you want to hear when you travel 200 miles to a venue then? The same 50 big money rarities you heard the last time you travelled 200 miles to a venue? Or a few of those rarities mixed in with things you've not heard before or haven' heard in a long time? When you hear something and turn to someone else in the venue and say 'Like this, what is it?' and the reply is 'X artist, real cheapie only costs about a fiver' do you then decide you don't like it? :rolleyes:

In the spirit of putting my money where my rather large gob is, a little while ago I did a media thread listing my favourite 20 plays that I have spun at a local night I co-promote, it's here: https://www.soul-source.co.uk/Move-On...lub-t98145.html some rare, some cheap, some underplayed and some lesser known.

Social source share

Yeah but a lot of those are revived oldies Marc. Which Ethics is it by the way (I'm beginning to wince already since you couldn't give Ethics records away at one time LOL)?

Of course they are "oldies" being 40 plus years old LOL but I don`t think that Lee Fields had the same Oldie status as say the Showstoppers or such.

In fact Ian, the vast majority of these current "indemand" tracks are of course re-activated tunes that have had their first spin already somewhere at some place in time...other than that and they would not be 10, 20 up to 100 UKP..they owuld be a grand plus each.

Marc

Edited by Marc Forrest
Social source share

Best call in the whole thread, LOL.

Well done.

And its OVO as well...who would have thought.

I know I know Marc! , but will Ian go and really listen ?? and not talk about the Carstairs and the fact that he missed a Billy Woods from John A etc etc :rolleyes::yes:

Social source share

I know I know Marc! , but will Ian go and really listen ?? and not talk about the Carstairs and the fact that he missed a Billy Woods from John A etc etc :yes::lol:

sounds like your doing the intro for a "daily soap to be continued saga"...but maybe it fits the thread :rolleyes::lol: ...one, two, three, I am out.

Social source share

In a nutshell :rolleyes:

Yup - and if it wasn't for the rare soul/northern soul crowd's obsession with the 'real deal', do you think there would be any kind of scene at all in 2009? Or that there would be this website and this forum to discuss the matter? Rare original vinyl is the fuel that drives it all on...

Social source share

Guest Beeks

Not that the majority on here give a toss about that.

Nah Joan...I think the majority on here do care...it's the majority of punters out there who couldn't give a toss :rolleyes:

Social source share

I know I know Marc! , but will Ian go and really listen ?? and not talk about the Carstairs and the fact that he missed a Billy Woods from John A etc etc :rolleyes::yes:

Says the guy whose entire vocabulary consists of the word 'Soul' and 'Bowl'........ :lol:

When's the next Lifeline then.....?

And everyone's 100% right. I need to get my arse up there don't I?

Social source share

you usually find that the very venues that advertise OVO are just the one's that don't give a hoot,it's just used in a lot of cases as a marketing ploy (if they were honest they would'nt need one).The fact is those on this scene that really care know which venues play ovo and which to avoid

i dont think you realise just how insulting this statment is to some of us . i think you would find we play some cracking ovo at my club but where are all the er? caring people who know which clubs to go to and to avoid?? because round our way they dont exist and to be honest by playing ovo and sticking to my principles it dont get us any where .it would be so easy to join the pressings clubs and rake the cash in and not give a monkeys but i take pride in what i play just because some of us are not part of the high society click :rolleyes::yes: talk about shot by both sides . marketing ploy :lol: you got to be kiding the sheep avoid us like the plague and the people that care ?who and where are they ????

Social source share

Not sure whether this has been mentioned so far, but (and though I'm no legal expert on performing rights matters) I believe it may well be illegal to play bootlegs at a commercial venue.

I'm pretty sure it will be against the terms of any public entertainment licence an establishment may have (just as it would be for, say, bootleg DVDs to be screened to a paying audience).

If this is correct (and I think it is), and regardless of where you stand in this particular debate, you are not legally allowed to play bootlegs at a northern soul event - and that's even before the soul police arrive!

In theory that should be an end to it.

The only question of principle which would remain is whether you would wish to play legitimate re-issues, such as the Columbia pressed (small 45) Okehs or UK Grapevines for example.

Peter

Social source share

Yup - and if it wasn't for the rare soul/northern soul crowd's obsession with the 'real deal', do you think there would be any kind of scene at all in 2009? Or that there would be this website and this forum to discuss the matter? Rare original vinyl is the fuel that drives it all on...

:rolleyes: Yep, it's like when you drive with dodgy petrol in your car.. the engine starts to go funny lots of smoke and no fire!!! Suddenly the car stopps and you find yourself in front of......to be continued .. :lol:

BOOTLEG.jpg <laugh.gif:yes:

Social source share

Says the guy whose entire vocabulary consists of the word 'Soul' and 'Bowl'........ :yes:

When's the next Lifeline then.....?

And everyone's 100% right. I need to get my arse up there don't I?

April 25th Ian . Trouble will give you a lift :rolleyes:

Edited by Simon M
Social source share

i dont think you realise just how insulting this statment is to some of us . i think you would find we play some cracking ovo at my club but where are all the er? caring people who know which clubs to go to and to avoid?? because round our way they dont exist and to be honest by playing ovo and sticking to my principles it dont get us any where .it would be so easy to join the pressings clubs and rake the cash in and not give a monkeys but i take pride in what i play just because some of us are not part of the high society click :lol::lol: talk about shot by both sides . marketing ploy :ohmy: you got to be kiding the sheep avoid us like the plague and the people that care ?who and where are they ????

You'll do for me Cocker :lol:

ATB

Tony

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert