• Replies 43
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Same as this one "headsy" ????....

Came from the states like it.... like you say, strange.... looks like done as an afterthought :yes: ....

I`ve got about three copies on a WHITE JERHART label and they`re styrene. Anyone got this on IMPRESSION?

Social source share

I bought a copy of this off a certain Mr Higgins from Sheffield, one night at the 100 Club. He remarked that the label without "Tomorrows Hits Today" was the rarer label, can anyone else confirm this?

Tomorrows hits today ?

Social source share

:shades::ohmy: .... err.... I mean :lol: .... :lol: ....

JM lists it at £50 compared with £20 for it without the stamp.... notice he puts "I Can't Please Her" as the title though.... misprint :( ....

The white styrene JERHART was quite common at one time- absolutely loads of copies about- five pound record - becoming popular again?

Social source share

I have an Impression label white demo of this. Slightly longer mix than the Jerhart one (about 4 seconds).

Great tune.

Cheers

Phil

Aint the Impression one the same cut as they used for the Mica one? (Mica release also bout 4 secs longer) and is the Mica release a boot?? I always thought it was but kept it as I just love the Roy Wright track. Went for the Jerhart issue with "Tomorrows Hits" on coz I was told these were right and tothers weren't! Is that true?... soz nowt but questions there! :yes:

steve

Social source share

Aint the Impression one the same cut as they used for the Mica one? (Mica release also bout 4 secs longer) and is the Mica release a boot?? I always thought it was but kept it as I just love the Roy Wright track. Went for the Jerhart issue with "Tomorrows Hits" on coz I was told these were right and tothers weren't! Is that true?... soz nowt but questions there! :yes:

steve

I don't know anything about the Mica release of this particular record. With regards to the Jerhart one though I have at least 4 different label designs (well some are just colour changes ble, grren etc) and I got all of them from a guy called Bob Lee in Chicago who used to own Jerhart (well according to him he did) as well as Mica, Toi and a couple of other labels. When I met him he was working in a bakery. Got some lovely tunes off him.

Cheers

Phil

Social source share

Had this out on here before-----aparantly the guy who formed Jerhart used to work for Mica-----The James Robbins was released before the Jimmy Robbins------Which would make the Mica version with the Roy Wright B side the original--------------------------Or so im told!!!!!

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

The white styrene JERHART was quite common at one time- absolutely loads of copies about- five pound record - becoming popular again?

It's always been popular....Mark Bicknell played this all the time, I do..........for a fiver, you can't go wrong..........I bought you a diamond ring - I just can't please you......... :thumbsup: I'll spin it at the 100 on Saturday as I can't do sound clips whistling.gif Jo

Social source share

Hey Up Matey,

Nice scan. Been looking for over 10 years for this W/D. You wanna let it go? Failing that I could always make Kim an offer for it! unsure.gif

How's the family diddlin' anyway?

Best,

Dave

https://www.hitsvillesoulclub.com

Hi Mate,

We're doing OK cheers. How's you & Bev?

I would let this go (reluctantly) as I have loads of different jerhart copies but what kind of price would you offer?

BTW Kim's wanting me to take her & the littlun to Disney this year so we may just drop in on you:)

Cheers

Phil

Social source share

Hi Mate,

We're doing OK cheers. How's you & Bev?

I would let this go (reluctantly) as I have loads of different jerhart copies but what kind of price would you offer?

BTW Kim's wanting me to take her & the littlun to Disney this year so we may just drop in on you:)

Cheers

Phil

Feel free Mate. Try and make it 15-16 September (RareSoul Weekender).

Have pm'd yopu about the liccleblakplatikfingwotweluv&tresures.

Best,

Dave

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Good find thumbsup.gif

Quite strange that the time listed on this issue is 15 seconds less than that on my white demo (see earlier post).

Wonder why? maybe by the time they got round to issuing it they realised the time was wrong or summat?

Phil

Could be. Have you played the sound file. Has it got 15 seconds worth missing?

Social source share

Source Advert