2010-10-30: Lifeline Real Deal Rare Soul All-Nighter

Chalky

Updates to follow from mick h ,just as soon as he completes his 11+ english exam... happen if he passes that we may take him on as a apprentice dj !

I don't really understand the British education system, but if you post stuff like that up Andy, you'll probably start a stampede of soulies rushing back to school :thumbsup:

Not often I get a guaranteed ride :lol: to this!

I'm usually exhausted by the weekend when I see home again, but this is one of the few places where I love the music so much that I'll push my physics and gladly suffer the consequences later, coz it's ALWAYS WORTH IT!

Really looking forward to Saturday night,

m

...will there be 'gorgeous' Halloween faces this time?

• Replies 226
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Dave and Des, tables saved as usual. Any other record dealers wanting a table then you are more than welcome. They are free but pleae book in advance as it does get busy usually and we don't want to disappoint anyone.

Fancy dress optional (encouraged :lol: ) some great costumes last year. And I'll be celebrating my birthday as not had the chance yet :thumbsup: Well Marcelle does need an excuse to bring a cake along :lol:

It took me well over an hour to realise who this was... and I don't mean Cliff laugh.gif

4063978793_79a58da724.jpg

Me too!

He was talking to me and I was too polite to say "who are you"? So I waited until he walked away and asked Nat :lol:

No more weekends in the way - only days. I hate to wish my life away but I hope this week flies by :thumbsup:

LIFELINE Sat 30th Oct - Anyone going from the Peterboro / Stamford / Spalding area with space in their car ? I want to go, no problem on the train, but 1st train back is after 10.30 AM, and with the clocks going back, that's a wait of over four and a half hours. Thanks, Jez. Spalding.

I don't really understand the British education system, but if you post stuff like that up Andy, you'll probably start a stampede of soulies rushing back to school :)

Not often I get a guaranteed ride :lol: to this!

I'm usually exhausted by the weekend when I see home again, but this is one of the few places where I love the music so much that I'll push my physics and gladly suffer the consequences later, coz it's ALWAYS WORTH IT!

Really looking forward to Saturday night,

m

...will there be 'gorgeous' Halloween faces this time?

ARTHUR FENN is long over due for a set at lifeline, i'm certainly looking forward to his set ! not forgetting EDDIE'S choices in the anything goes shift...

Mick h will be doing his usual 10 a.m set,word is him and chalky are starting to get into the upfront stuff......

It took me well over an hour to realise who this was... and I don't mean Clif

4063978793_79a58da724.jpg

Jesus H Christ,am gonna have to tighten up on the door policy - just look at that shirt cliff's wearing .. and Mandy you must stay in if you're still going through the change ,you really shouldn't be out of the house let alone doin the front of house......

Jesus H Christ,am gonna have to tighten up on the door policy - just look at that shirt cliff's wearing .. and Mandy you must stay in if you're still going through the change ,you really shouldn't be out of the house let alone doin the front of house......

=======

hey andy have u seen the photos of u at stafford from facebook??

cee ya saturday

ARTHUR FENN is long over due for a set at lifeline, i'm certainly looking forward to his set ! not forgetting EDDIE'S choices in the anything goes shift...

Mick h will be doing his usual 10 a.m set,word is him and chalky are starting to get into the upfront stuff......

Thanks Andy , really looking forward to it ....cheers ,Eddie

Guest Marcelle

Fancy dress optional (encouraged :( ) some great costumes last year. And I'll be celebrating my birthday as not had the chance yet :lol: Well Marcelle does need an excuse to bring a cake along :D

But will he have The Snake :lol: with him this time and I DO mean the record :lol:

Thanks Andy , really looking forward to it ....cheers ,Eddie

Eddie, hoping to get there early doors so look forward to hearing you also :lol:

Andy,

Whats upfront stuff?

I dont wont to say anything wrong,it cost me a pint the last time.:D

Atb.Kev.:lol:

Hey Kev

I'll bring my home-made dusters for you as my bottoms are all polished now wink.gif

Cake............. :yes:

:( Tabs! You're supposed to be my friend so plastering pictures of cake all over is not helping :D:D

See you Sat where I'll be nibbling the carrotts :D & you can have the cake & crisps :(

Ali (less 3lbs this week :( ) x

Ali that means more cake and crisps for me. :D:D

Anyway as its Halloween we should have an apple bobbing barrel.

And well done on the loss.:(:lol:

:( Tabs! You're supposed to be my friend so plastering pictures of cake all over is not helping :lol::yes:

See you Sat where I'll be nibbling the carrotts :lol: & you can have the cake & crisps sad.gif

Ali (less 3lbs this week :lol: ) x

Ali that means more cake and crisps for me. :D:(

Anyway as its Halloween we should have an apple bobbing barrel.

And well done on the loss.:D:lol:

Now that's an idea :( but only thing is I like my apples covered in toffeeeeee biggrin.gif

Me & Colin are well up for this one, we are traveling up from Surrey, but first we are going to the Bridlington scooter custom show on the friday, then from there we will make our way down to see ya all on the saturday :yes:

:lol: Hi Justin

Get there safely & no speeding tickets along the way :lol::D

See you Sat :lol:

Hey Kev

I'll bring my home-made dusters for you as my bottoms are all polished now wink.gif

Alison, make sure they are soft,I dont want to get my bottom scratched.:D

See you Sat where I'll be nibbling the carrotts :lol: & you can have the cake & crisps :(

Ali (less 3lbs this week :hatsoff2: ) x

Alison, I would watch how many carrotts you eat,look what it does for Rabbits.:lol:

Atb,Kev.

A full,whole extra hour,to be led astray by the naughty girls from Notts and beyond .... :yes: Oh dear !!! :g:

I'll try to remember the present this time.

See ya Sat..

Dolly

Oh, YAY! You're coming :thumbsup: If you speak to me can you do it without laughing Dolly; I spent an entire evening after our phone call chat trying to work out exactly what you said! :thumbsup:

Can't wait for the present; hope it's not sadistic! hehe

a couple of lifeline virgins coming for the first time saturday !:g: ...

had a tex from martin p from south wales(probably the most dedicated soulie in the sw,and top man too)...couple of spare seats going so me and nicci will be there from bristol

dean

I'm sure you'll both love it... a brilliant venue and friendly people :yes:

a couple of lifeline virgins coming for the first time saturday !:yes: ...

had a tex from martin p from south wales(probably the most dedicated soulie in the sw,and top man too)...couple of spare seats going so me and nicci will be there from bristol

dean

few Lifeline virgins on Saturday, you are more than welcome and be good to see you thumbsup.gif

We will have to sort the "extra" hour out when we see Mark @ the Stables. Don't think I've ever been anywhere yet where they give you the extra hour, saves paying staff the extra money.

I'll pack my demonstration placard then Chalky; a 7am finish is a 7am finish after all! :yes:

A car full of jock's from Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh and a expat from Carlisle will be coming down to participate in the fun & frolics :yes:.

The effort that is put in by everyone to support Lifeline is very much appreciated, people from north south east and west, just like the old days thumbup.gif

Just hope no one is disappointed whistling.gif I'm sue you won't be biggrin.gif

Source Advert