• Replies 230
  • Views 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest kevnewry

Hey Kev, be cool to catch up, it's been a while now,

c u there :thumbsup:

Micheael, will be great to see you and Silke again.......... It's been much too long!!!..thumbsup.gif

Is there an allnighter on in Rugby?............... news to me!!!........... I'd best get along to it then!!!!!

CANT FOOKIN WAIT....................................thumbsup.gif

Hi Kev ,

would be great to see you again ...This time again , i bring red wine , cheese and other stuff wit hme ...

CAN'T WAIT TOOOOOOOOOO :D

I thought it might be as good a time as any to post up the DJ times...:)

MAIN ROOM

8 – 9 Matt Smart & Ken Aitchison

9 – 10 Loren (France)

10 – 11 Dave Rimmer

11 – 12 Adam

12 – 1 Ted Massey

1 – 2 Sean Hampsey

2 – 3 Matt Smart

3 – 4 The Willinghams

4 – 5 Phil Shields

5 - 6 Dave Rimmer

FREESTYLE ROOM

9 – 10 Warren Boogaloo

10 – 11 Col & Ady (Hinckley)

11 – 12 Tim Smithers

12 – 1 Tony McKenna

1 – 2 The Willinghams

2 – 3 Geoff Rudd

3 – 4 Warren Boogaloo

4 – 5 Col & Ady

Edited by Rugby Soul Club

its been a while looking forward to it, nice line up, can i bring my kettle with me cheers billy :lol:

We can supply coffe.tea from behind the bar Billy, so no need for your kettle love...:D

We can't do an all-nighter this w/end but we love Rugby so we'll try to get there for @ 8 then stay as long as poss.

ATB...Rob & Lynn :lol:

Close enough to do as a soul nite but bet you're tempted to stay later than you should...:shades:

Looking forward to doing Rugby again :lol:

Quite a few coming down from oop north...:)

We can't do an all-nighter this w/end but we love Rugby so we'll try to get there for @ 8 then stay as long as poss.

ATB...Rob & Lynn :lol:

Think you'll find the amassed ladies of the Soul Source Ladies Art Appreciation Society will be actively marking anyone that attempts to leave early, and will block their retreat in a rearguard action. I wasn't a netball Wing Defence for 20 years for nothing you know.

Lol, I'm never averse to a dominant tackle Kev, you should know that, but you're fast heading for a ruck you cheeky bugger :lol:

Game for homosexual southerners

I told you before, you keep your second issue version and I'll stick to the original game...:lol:

So is that a union or league ruck Tee :D

Can't wait see you all next Saturday thumbsup.gif

Edited by phil shields

shades.gif...Union

:D...never mind Del, the DJs should know what you like by now...:lol:

Well so long in the course of the night....i hear Johnny Praye....cant get too much love.....Jesse Johnson...Left Out....Dickie Wonder....Nobody Knows...The Adorables...OOh Boy......B J Rice...Will You Be Coming Back...The four Larks....Charade.....Debbie Fleming...Long Gone....and of Slowly Moulding...i shall be very happy!!!!!!!..also if i get q few snogs..cos i have got another stay on lippy to try out....just hope this one doesnt leave me looking like Krusty the Clown..like the last (expensive) one i tried at Cream Cracker!!!!!!....xxxx

Hi from the Willingham's, it's been ages since we were last at Rugby so we are looking forward to Saturday. It looks like lots of our good friends will be attending and we are looking forward to catching up. Good to be given the opportunity to play the free style room alongside the main hall. If any of you guys have any requests please let us know ASAP. Here's a few tunes we will hope to play.

FREESTYLE ROOM

SOUL SISTERS

MELODIERS

DEM 111

JOE JAMA C/U

CLIFFHANGERS

MAIN HALL

JOHN HARRIS

PRIMERS

JIMMY RUFFIN

GERRI GRANGER

See you Saturday

Maria and Carl

Game for homosexual southerners

Ha ha, I'd like to see anyone say that to Baz Atkinson's face, or in fact to the whole of the Bishop Auckland rugby squad :yes:

So is that a union or league ruck Tee :no:

Can't wait see you all next Saturday :D

Tell you what, give us a maul instead of a ruck Phil :lol: If I tackle you to the ground, would it technically be known as a Belfast Sink? huh.gif

I am now recovered from the rather unpleasant drinking after-effects of the weekend, and henceforth will be working full-time on being excited for Rugby yes.gif

Hi from the Willingham's, it's been ages since we were last at Rugby so we are looking forward to Saturday. It looks like lots of our good friends will be attending and we are looking forward to catching up. Good to be given the opportunity to play the free style room alongside the main hall. If any of you guys have any requests please let us know ASAP. Here's a few tunes we will hope to play.

FREESTYLE ROOM

SOUL SISTERS

MELODIERS

DEM 111

JOE JAMA C/U

CLIFFHANGERS

MAIN HALL

JOHN HARRIS

PRIMERS

JIMMY RUFFIN

GERRI GRANGER

See you Saturday

Maria and Carl

Looking forward to you two in the freestyle :lol: don't forget that J B Willingham :hatsoff2:

But will you have time for anything else when you play all of Jo's requests, mind she'll be in the ladies :wave:

Edited by phil shields

aha but I may be a weeble which woobles but just won't fall down :lol:

Tell you what, give us a maul instead of a ruck Phil :lol: If I tackle you to the ground, would it technically be known as a Belfast Sink? :hatsoff2:

I am now recovered from the rather unpleasant drinking after-effects of the weekend, and henceforth will be working full-time on being excited for Rugby :wave:

FREESTYLE ROOM

SOUL SISTERS

MELODIERS

DEM 111

JOE JAMA C/U

CLIFFHANGERS

MAIN HALL

JOHN HARRIS

PRIMERS

JIMMY RUFFIN

GERRI GRANGER

See you Saturday

Maria and Carl

Request for freestyle room spot . . . . . and now can't recall title, instrumental on Cobblestone with a ridiculous title that involved a cow???

Was coming down to support Mak, but I may sell-out to Ted!!

Request for freestyle room spot . . . . . and now can't recall title, instrumental on Cobblestone with a ridiculous title that involved a cow???

Was coming down to support Mak, but I may sell-out to Ted!!

was it ' Pullin n pushin' (udders dont understand ) .............. 'Ermentrude Eady' on CREAM

So what's new...:hatsoff2:

You so asked for that...:lol:

Less than a week to go and I will hardly sleep with excitement and then by Sat, I'll feel and look like a bag of poo...great in it...:wave:

I just cant sleep .. my tongue gets tied.............then usually i fall over ............. ha ha ha , y'all gonna miss me when i retire Cx

Guest BigPaul

Our little Menage a Trois of Ne're do wells, should be in full attendancewhistling.gif

Providingwicked.gif

KevH dont get talking on the weekly shop in Sainsburys Saturday morningsleep3.gifwhistling.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Only my second niter of the year, so should be well ready come Saturdayyes.gif

Er indoors is well fed up with me alreadythumbsup.gifwink.gif

Tabs no jokes about matrimony or towels matelaugh.gif

Best

Paul

Our little Menage a Trois of Ne're do wells, should be in full attendance

Providingwicked.gif

KevH dont get talking on the weekly shop in Sainsburys Saturday morningsleep3.gifwhistling.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Only my second niter of the year, so should be well ready come Saturdayyes.gif

Er indoors is well fed up with me alreadythumbsup.gifwink.gif

Tabs no jokes about matrimony or towels matelaugh.gif

Best

Paul

Also providing my bee stings from last weekend settle downwhistling.gif

was it ' Pullin n pushin' (udders dont understand ) .............. 'Ermentrude Eady' on CREAM

:) it's the way ya tell em!

Looking forward to Rugby soooo much,good to catch up with you guys x Jo n Olof

Source Advert