Keep The Faith....is It A Soul Scene Myth?

Reg

Just reading another thread on here where there seems to be conflicting views on the general camaraderie of the soul fraternity...A couple of blokes have a scrap that's nobody elses business and all of a sudden an aquaintance of one of the fistycuffers is banned from soul nights and people are brandishing accusations that they must not be "proper soulies" if they had a fight as this sort of thing doesn't happen on the soul scene. Is this cosy rose tinted view of our UK soul scene something of an urban myth? Are people leaving the scene because of politics, backstabbing, chinese whispers and cliques taking over?

What's your experience? Are you ready for off or will you never leave? Do you wish you never came back or do you regret having left in the first place?

Discuss :thumbsup:

Edited by Reg
Social source share

• Replies 60
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest dundeedavie

i think the one big happy family scenario has always been a myth , how many choose not to believe it is up to them

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

large sums of money, power, diverse personalities, diverse opinions of music policies, drugs, booze, bootlegs etc...

we have no chance of being 'one big happy family'

also, i have been very disappointed with the shite some blokes have dared to say to my current girlfriend and ex. its left me gobsmacked to be honest.

i still wouldn't be without the soul scene tho :thumbsup:

shane

Social source share

THE SOUL SCENE IS LIKE ANY OTHER SCENE INFACT A REFLECTION OF SOCIETY IN GENERAL [sOME PEOPLE I LIKE SOME I DONT]SIMPLE AS THAT REALLY THE ONES I DISLIKE ARE THE COCKY EGOMANIACS THAT HAVE DOGGED THE SCENE FOR A LONG TIME.TO BE HONEST I DONT LIE IN BED ON A NIGHT THINKING ABOUT WHO DISLIKES ME ON THE SCENE[i THINK OF KATE MOSS INSTEAD LOL].

THE UPSIDE IS THE WONDERFUL FRIENDSHIPS FOR OVER 30 YEARS THE LAUGHS,BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY THE PERSONNEL RELATIONSHIP I HAVE WITH THE MUSIC,AT THE END OF THE DAY I PLAY MORE RECORDS IN THE HOUSE AND WHEN I GET PISSED OFF WITH THE SCENE CAN RETREAT TO THE RECORD PLACE AND LOSE MYSELF.I DEFINETLY DONT THINK THAT BECAUSE ITS THE SOUL SCENE WE SHOULD ALL GET ON [THATS FANTASY ISLAND STUFF ]

BAZ A

Social source share

large sums of money, power, diverse personalities, diverse opinions of music policies, drugs, booze, bootlegs etc...

also, i have been very disappointed with the shite some blokes have dared to say to my current girlfriend and ex. its left me gobsmacked to be honest.

shane

There's lots of crap on the scene always has been always will be, can't get rid of me though. I have to say that ther have been some shocking things on the scene but nothing has shocked me more than hearing Shane's had two girlfriends. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest ShaneH

There's lots of crap on the scene always has been always will be, can't get rid of me though. I have to say that ther have been some shocking things on the scene but nothing has shocked me more than hearing Shane's had two girlfriends. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: top man!

i don't think there us much difference on our scene to others social get togethers. i have always seen the soul scene a local village pub that travels round the country at weekends. there is a real mix of different people from all backgrounds

shane

Social source share

:thumbsup: top man!

i don't think there us much difference on our scene to others social get togethers. i have always seen the soul scene a local village pub that travels round the country at weekends. there is a real mix of different people from all backgrounds

shane

If it were a village pub surely there only be one idiot? :thumbsup:

Social source share

shane

- tot agree with points above. Sad thing we´ve prob. got bored if all was "one big happy family" and there was no diverses. Its just to accept that God is a brilliant snookerplayer and not even scared for pressure rest shots. He might fall asleep though and theres our chance :thumbsup:

I still wouldn´t like to be w-out the scene either and still much friendlier than at a normal club so no reason to look to sad at it imo. I met many grt people and friends through the years and add to that dancing to the best music ever made.

Social source share

Interesting! I should give an opinion myself seeing I did start the thread...I am(like most things) in two minds about the Soul Scene, my pros and cons as follows:

Pros

Wonderful music-depending on where you go of course...

Great friends both new and old

Soul Source-adult conversation when the babies get too much :thumbsup:

Record Bars, across the board all niters (like Middleton)and cosy soul clubs like the Greatstone

Characters....won't mention any names...okay Steve Cato. and Brett..ha ha

Cons

Bitchy women worried about you wanting to nick their old bald husbands

Old pervs (see above and post from Shane)

Up tempo out of tune stompers

Wannabe gangsters

Relentless chatterboxes

Corporate plastic northern soul

Keep the faith? I can remember a few scary nites at Sheridans when a few characters did anything but! Let's say I didn't tend to visit the ladies that often unless accompanied!

However, I think that the pros outweigh the cons compared to spending my weekends gardening or watching Take That :thumbsup:

Social source share

Just reading another thread on here where there seems to be conflicting views on the general camaraderie of the soul fraternity...A couple of blokes have a scrap that's nobody elses business and all of a sudden an aquaintance of one of the fistycuffers is banned from soul nights and people are brandishing accusations that they must not be "proper soulies" if they had a fight as this sort of thing doesn't happen on the soul scene. Is this cosy rose tinted view of our UK soul scene something of an urban myth? Are people leaving the scene because of politics, backstabbing, chinese whispers and cliques taking over?

What's your experience? Are you ready for off or will you never leave? Do you wish you never came back or do you regret having left in the first place?

Discuss :thumbsup:

I can't imagine ever leaving the scene. Apart from hearing the music I love, where else can I go at my age and make a complete prat of myself on the dancefloor without feeling totally out of place?

OK there's politics and all the other shit that goes with it, but these things exist to a greater or lesser degree in all walks of life. I reckon the plus's far outweigh the negatives as far as the soul scene is concerned.

I think of the number of times we've set off to travel to a night and pam say's "but we won't know anyone there!"

- never been the case, either there are people we know or at least recognise or we are instantly embraced and greeted as new friends by the regulars. At home and abroad the merest mention of an artist, or even the pricking of the ears to something on the radio (if you're lucky) can lead to introductions with fellow soulies. So this camaraderie is a myth? - not in my experience!

:thumbsup: Talking of "fraternity" I know a soulie who was once an avid Freemason. :thumbsup: He reckoned his peculiar handshake saw him welcome anywhere on his travels. Always fed & watered and well looked after. He also reckons that it just doesn't compare the welcome, the trust, and the camaraderie of today's soul scene.

I've found my Holy Grail and I'll stick with it :thumbsup: KTF.

post-8802-1184176348_thumb.jpg post-4585-1183492347_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Hmm,

Pro's & cons but on the whole the bickering dies down and people tend to pull together when it really counts in my experience. Ignore the dickheads and enjoy the company of the great people the scene has to offer...

When the politics starts, maybe it's an indication that there can't be much wrong in some people's life's if this is all they've got to talk about or argue about... so it must be ok really..

It's a social life, a hobby, a choice, no one is forced to love soul music or stay on the soul scene so lets not take it too seriously.. when we dont enjoy it, its time to do something different.

(Gawd, how chilled out am I today! LOL)

Jayne.x. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Trevski

THE SOUL SCENE IS LIKE ANY OTHER SCENE INFACT A REFLECTION OF SOCIETY IN GENERAL [sOME PEOPLE I LIKE SOME I DONT]SIMPLE AS THAT REALLY THE ONES I DISLIKE ARE THE COCKY EGOMANIACS THAT HAVE DOGGED THE SCENE FOR A LONG TIME.TO BE HONEST I DONT LIE IN BED ON A NIGHT THINKING ABOUT WHO DISLIKES ME ON THE SCENE[i THINK OF KATE MOSS INSTEAD LOL].

THE UPSIDE IS THE WONDERFUL FRIENDSHIPS FOR OVER 30 YEARS THE LAUGHS,BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY THE PERSONNEL RELATIONSHIP I HAVE WITH THE MUSIC,AT THE END OF THE DAY I PLAY MORE RECORDS IN THE HOUSE AND WHEN I GET PISSED OFF WITH THE SCENE CAN RETREAT TO THE RECORD PLACE AND LOSE MYSELF.I DEFINETLY DONT THINK THAT BECAUSE ITS THE SOUL SCENE WE SHOULD ALL GET ON [THATS FANTASY ISLAND STUFF ]

BAZ A

Spot on! Only thing I  disagree with (in general, not in the above post) is the term

'politics'. Bollocks! To call what goes on politics is to credit it with far more inteligence and maturity than it deserves. Pathetic school-yard squabbling is more the mark! "If you play football with them lot at break, you can't come and play cricket with us at 4 'o clock"

Grow up!

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Never left, never will I dont think, Im innit for the long haul..............its a soul music thang.........alway's been a well dodgy scene with shannanigans going on constantly from day one, its part & parcel, now we're all 'respectable' some aspects of the scene seem to be unacceptable. Thing is they always were really, but we just got on with the job of enjoying ourselves.

Russ

Social source share

Guest nubes

It's a social life, a hobby, a choice, no one is forced to love soul music or stay on the soul scene so lets not take it too seriously.. when we dont enjoy it, its time to do something different.(Gawd, how chilled out am I today! LOL)

Jayne.x. :lol:

Totally agree :huh: ....totally agree...Delxxx

Social source share

It's a social life, a hobby, a choice, no one is forced to love soul music or stay on the soul scene so lets not take it too seriously.. when we dont enjoy it, its time to do something different.

Totally agree :lol: ....totally agree...Delxxx

x Hmm have to disagree here personally. Its def more than a hobby. And what is too seriously? For many this is the main interest so course people take it seriously either its collecting, dancing or whatever. Its def this fanatic part that got me into the music and scene. Agree with your last line though

Edited by Soulof
Social source share

the soul scene is a myth,well the "get along with everyone bit", just as in real life there's scum ,and there's good people.

Cos your'e dancing alongside someone feeling a toon for 3 minutes,don't make them your best mate.

Here's a novel idea,try to get to know em first .If you went to the pub,you wouldn't expect to be bosom buddies with all in there........... would you??

Social source share

Its def this fanatic part that got me into the music and scene. Agree with your last line though

have to correct myself here. What got me into the music was the music itself made by genius musicians. What got me into the scene was the passion and fanatic side of the soulfans. Peewww

Social source share

the soul scene is a myth,well the "get along with everyone bit", just as in real life there's scum ,and there's good people.

Cos your'e dancing alongside someone feeling a toon for 3 minutes,don't make them your best mate.

Here's a novel idea,try to get to know em first .If you went to the pub,you wouldn't expect to be bosom buddies with all in there........... would you??

Social source share

x Hmm have to disagree here personally. Its def more than a hobby. And what is too seriously? For many this is the main interest so course people take it seriously either its collecting, dancing or whatever. Its def this fanatic part that got me into the music and scene. Agree with your last line though

Taking it too seriously?, I'd say that's when it starts to rule your life and cause you problems, when it takes over your life and becomes more important or certainly when it takes priority over the people around you. When you'll sacrifice relationships, money, other elements of your life for the sake of the music or even worse, for the scene. When you live by 'rules' which you consider to be implemented on part of 'the scene'.. I could go on but I'm not that mean... LOL.

Jayne.x.

Social source share

the fantastic buddies i have made since i returned to the scene make any negatives ussually about status, record collecting and money ,quite often all 3 combined unimportant, i always feel angry with myself if i get into awkward discussions about the scene,less rumour more fun i reckon! are my ears burning? ezzie

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

the fantastic buddies i have made since i returned to the scene make any negatives ussually about status, record collecting and money ,quite often all 3 combined unimportant, i always feel angry with myself if i get into awkward discussions about the scene,less rumour more fun i reckon! are my ears burning? ezzie

here here :huh:

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

agreed too!..some extremely loyal friends made on this scene.. OMG, too much agreeing going on here.. :thumbup:

Jayne.x.

see its not a myth after all :yes:

oh no, laughter has broke out too :lol:

sh*t im off to bed before i get told off :huh:

night night all :thumbsup:

Social source share

Strongly disagree (just to even things out a bit)

ah, you hang around with the wrong people then!.. :huh:

You should come to Bury...that'll restore you're faith!.. LOL :lol:

Jayne.x

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Discuss wink.gif

I think this fight, and the subsequent fall out is as good an example of the myth being reality, as 100 nights happily shaking fellas hands, and kissing ladies cheeks.

Were this one of virtually any other weekend scenarios in the world, and the incident would have been filed away as yet another brawl.

The fact that it is causing ripples weeks later is testimony, that there is an etiquette, and call it what you like, but keeping the faith is still alive and very, very well.

Social source share

Taking it too seriously?, I'd say that's when it starts to rule your life and cause you problems, when it takes over your life and becomes more important or certainly when it takes priority over the people around you. When you'll sacrifice relationships, money, other elements of your life for the sake of the music or even worse, for the scene. When you live by 'rules' which you consider to be implemented on part of 'the scene'.. I could go on but I'm not that mean... LOL.

Jayne.x.

:lol: ..Very good post Jayne....

I have many good loyal freinds on the soul scene who i will know for the rest of my life, i have a good time most places i go and stay away from the bollocks if i can,its pretty easy,just don't engage in all the negative stuff with these creatures and they soon leave you alone and go and find some other bitter and twisted prick who thinks the same way.... A lot of rivals in the promoters/dj game,that will never change for some,money and ego can can be a bad combination but thats the way of the world...I have always said that i don't suffer fools,liars,cheats/backstabbers and thats the way it will stay,plenty good folk to make our soul weekends a treat.... Always try and stay possitive,the dickheads are a vocal minority and the good people a silent majority... ..

Always look on the bright side of life thumbup.gif

Social source share

Guest Polyvelts

I think this fight, and the subsequent fall out is as good an example of the myth being reality, as 100 nights happily shaking fellas hands, and kissing ladies cheeks.

Were this one of virtually any other weekend scenarios in the world, and the incident would have been filed away as yet another brawl.

The fact that it is causing ripples weeks later is testimony, that there is an etiquette, and call it what you like, but keeping the faith is still alive and very, very well.

Spot on !

Social source share

:lol: ..Very good post Jayne....

I have many good loyal freinds on the soul scene who i will know for the rest of my life, i have a good time most places i go and stay away from the bollocks if i can,its pretty easy,just don't engage in all the negative stuff with these creatures and they soon leave you alone and go and find some other bitter and twisted prick who thinks the same way.... A lot of rivals in the promoters/dj game,that will never change for some,money and ego can can be a bad combination but thats the way of the world...I have always said that i don't suffer fools,liars,cheats/backstabbers and thats the way it will stay,plenty good folk to make our soul weekends a treat.... Always try and stay possitive,the dickheads are a vocal minority and the good people a silent majority... ..

Always look on the bright side of life thumbup.gif

Cheers Steve,

Totally agree with you too AND your post has cheered me up!. :D

I dont have enough time or "brain space" to think about what we're doing so I'm damned if I'm giving any of it to the negative stuff and those on "the dark side" or who dont have a clue!.. LOL.

Jayne.x.

Social source share

I've been going for years - mid seventies. Was there, and is there Camaraderie

on the scene? Of course there was and is. Yes - ok sometimes we're all a bit protective about the scene - I rememember having my introduction to the scene - and the little initiation period where you had to prove you weren't a div or a plastic - but I survived. Yes there is still the preciousness about records and stuff - but you just ignore that bullshit.

So what's different then? Well, travelling all over the country and making new friends, no hostility or scrapping at venues, the shaking of hands if you collide with someone, the shared passion for the music.

If it was all a myth people wouldn't return after years would they - once it's in your system it's there forever. People don't just return for the music - they return for the

Camaraderie and the overall scene.

thumbsup.gif

Social source share

on the scene? Of course there was and is. Yes - ok sometimes we're all a bit protective about the scene - I rememember having my introduction to the scene - and the little initiation period where you had to prove you weren't a div or a plastic - but I survived. Yes there is still the preciousness about records and stuff - but you just ignore that bullshit.

So what's different then? Well, travelling all over the country and making new friends, no hostility or scrapping at venues, the shaking of hands if you collide with someone, the shared passion for the music.

If it was all a myth people wouldn't return after years would they - once it's in your system it's there forever. People don't just return for the music - they return for the

thumbsup.gif

WELL SAID PETER, only thing is there seems to be peeps out there wanting to scupper that idea.And they want to wash their laundry in public.good people on the scene will always rally round to protect it,,see my earlier post,,i wasn't very happy when i wrote that.

Social source share

WELL SAID PETER, only thing is there seems to be peeps out there wanting to scupper that idea.And they want to wash their laundry in public.good people on the scene will always rally round to protect it,,see my earlier post,,i wasn't very happy when i wrote that.

Hi Kev

Yep - well that's up to them isn't? Nothing's ever perfect - but my experiences of the scene have been far more positive then my experiences elsewhere.

thumbsup.gif

Social source share

'Keep The Faith' well all i can say to the negatives on this scene is if you can't or don't wish to contribute to the scene in a positive way then please by all means 'Keep The Faith' as you deserve it........lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

well put MARK. thumbsup.gif

Edited by KevH
Social source share

Guest Scarborosoul

:thumbsup:

Jewas Peter me and you on common ground thats a new one!! I totally agree with what you say. I know this is the only scene in the world that you can end up chatting in the bogs for half an hour to a complete stranger and no-one thinks its anything out of the ordinary. Try explain that to a Norman Normal!!!!!!!!

Social source share

For me its M to the power of 3 - that is music memories and mates(male&female)

I guess in life's circle we have both kept and lost the faith, making babies careers etc etc BUT as I'm in the tender age bracket of mid50s I HOPE I'm spreading the faith now and not just keeping it

anymore :lol:

Agree with many comments on here particularly the friendship with a stranger :lol: what I can't stand is the bollitix and people trying to score points - hey were all in it together aren't we?

Always willing to learn or listen to something new, don't profess to own every sound mentioned but I know what I like and I listen to the punters so hopefully provide what they like at my nites.

Here's soulful friendship - 2 examples @ last Soul Galore - Ian Turner gets engaged I buy him Champagne and present it over the mike - John Hiley 60th birthday buy him champagne AND present it with a Soul Galore shirt - I've known them a while but wouldn't probably have had if it hadn't been for this magnetic soul scene.

Remember Johnny Bristol's flipside of Hang On In There Baby? Correct it was "Memories Don't Leave Like People Do" - enough said woffling like a budgie now Hope you get my drift?

Social source share

Discuss :lol:

..................what a daft qustion! Just because someone had a blam blam? thats their business brother! whats it gotta do with me?

FIGHTS always happen .............anywhere......................everywhere.........................SO FUCKING WHAT!

NOT MY BUSINESS...................NOT MY PROBLEM

SOULFANS ARE NO DIFFRERENT TO ANYONE ELSE..................................ALWAYS ABOUT A WOMAN !!! IMO

LEAVE THEM ALONE TO SORT IT OUT?...................................IMO........

Social source share

In my limited involvement with the northern soul "scene" I've experienced some pretty positive people. As much as I'd love to take part in the UK events, I feel fortunate to be here in the states because I'm free of the "bollotix" that goes on. For me and the people I associate with, MUSIC has been, is and always will be NUMBER ONE!

I've been my own one-person soul scene since 1991 and have slowly but surely picked up others along the way. If the whole thing collapses in on itself, it won't affect me one bit. The music never dies. Like someone else said earlier-the die-hards will retreat into their record rooms and lose themselves in the best records ever made! That's what I do! Not to mention, we're queued and ready for prices to go down. I along with other like-minded folks don't give one single crap about "who's playing it and where." We'll enjoy music whenever and wherever we can, long after fairweather fans have gone away.

Instead of the week-in week out stuff, I gear up all year for one single event-The Hitsville Soul Club weekender in Kissimmee, FL. In the case of our weekender-that sense of comraderie is 100% there! It's a smaller event and we're all there for one reason-MUSIC! Since we all think alike, you bet we all get along. The records are impeccable and diverse in style. Just 100% original 45s/LPs all weekend.

A full weekend of dancing, records, non-stop soul music, laughs, friendships and topping it all off with a plate of curry by the pool at sunset (soul sounds in the background)-what more could you want? I'll trade that one quality weekend over loads of weekly niters with putting up with people who are in for the wrong reasons.

Keeping the faith? Yeah some of us are and always will. Those negative people who aren't will just fade away when there's no more money to be made or attention to be had.

-Jas

Social source share

Jewas Peter me and you on common ground thats a new one!! I totally agree with what you say. I know this is the only scene in the world that you can end up chatting in the bogs for half an hour to a complete stranger and no-one thinks its anything out of the ordinary. Try explain that to a Norman Normal!!!!!!!!

Of course we've got some common ground mate - we all have differing views on stuff and you can't beat a bit of banter!

Best

Peter

:rolleyes:

Social source share

Instead of the week-in week out stuff, I gear up all year for one single event-The Hitsville Soul Club weekender in Kissimmee, FL. In the case of our weekender-that sense of comraderie is 100% there! It's a smaller event and we're all there for one reason-MUSIC! Since we all think alike, you bet we all get along. The records are impeccable and diverse in style. Just 100% original 45s/LPs all weekend.

A full weekend of dancing, records, non-stop soul music, laughs, friendships and topping it all off with a plate of curry by the pool at sunset (soul sounds in the background)-what more could you want? I'll trade that one quality weekend over loads of weekly niters with putting up with people who are in for the wrong reasons.

-Jas

Social source share

Remember Johnny Bristol's flipside of Hang On In There Baby? Correct it was "Memories Don't Leave Like People Do" - enough said woffling like a budgie now Hope you get my drift?

Er, it wasn't actually, but I know what you mean (it was Take Care Of You For Me - I have a good reason for knowing this and her name was Joanne Allen)

Social source share

..................what a daft qustion! Just because someone had a blam blam? thats their business brother! whats it gotta do with me?

FIGHTS always happen .............anywhere......................everywhere.........................SO FU**ING WHAT!

NOT MY BUSINESS...................NOT MY PROBLEM

SOULFANS ARE NO DIFFRERENT TO ANYONE ELSE..................................ALWAYS ABOUT A WOMAN !!! IMO

LEAVE THEM ALONE TO SORT IT OUT?...................................IMO........

==============

I don't think its a daft question at all, I know a lot of people who have become disenchanted with the northern scene, and its not just because two people had a fight. Personally I think it has become more cliquey, and is likely to continue in that vain. You only have to look on SS, some of the threads have become personal battles between promoters and musical styles, and gossip has reached an all time high. Perhaps its because not so many dance so they have to amuse themselves in other ways, but I definitely think the scene has changed dramatically over the last five years in particular.

Fashion sense and musical preferences have been discussed on this forum countless times, and there's always someone saying it holds the scene back. New venues with new direction have appeared, where's the influx of new blood..... nowhere to be seen. I'm not talking about a handful of youngsters, that dip their toe in to check the temperature, because from what I've read that's not going to save us, I'm constantly reminded via posts that we need a transfusion. Younger people go out to have a good time, not have grumpy old men and women bemoaning trivial things, cos they've reached "the age".

I have no idea what the fight was about, to be honest I don't really care, but if you read the posts in the previous thread and this one, some are calling for the video to be shown so that they can make a judgement....... WHY? And this point I do agree with you on, it's got nothing to do with anybody apart from the protaginists, why do we need to know? Just the usual feeling of missing out on something juicy. This scene IMO should be about enjoyment of the music, dancing or collecting, whichever, and not about clamouring for little bits of gossip that have no effect on our lives.

To sum up, I think Reg has made a good point, lots of people can see the same things occuring.

Winnie:-)

Social source share

Yup, and "Memories" was actually the follow up to "Hang on in there baby"...hoods up, fellow anoraks! :rolleyes:

Always amazes me that these things stick in the brain - this same girl, her favourite record was Make It Last by The Stylistics, B side of You Make Me Feel Brand New I think, or have I got that wrong! Anyway she only seemed to like listening to B sides when she was tearing my heart apart the horrible witch...cough...sorry got a bit carried away there

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

'Keeping the Faith' - hmmm, let me see..... It's more than a venue, it's more than a talc covered sprung dancefloor, it's more than queuing on a bitterly cold November night in the driving Lancastrian rain , it's more than fading photos in tatty albums, it's more than a chest infection after a weekender, it's more than lifelong friends - it's all this and more distilled into a tiny droplet that lives in a warm dark recess in your heart and now and again, this droplet is pumped out into your blood stream when you hear the music........that is the key that unlocks everything.

It is the music that has been the one constant in my life and that 'KTF' feeling has supported me - without fail - through good times and bad. End of. Jo

Edited by vinylvixen
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert