steve z

• Replies 99
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

just read through the posts, i think ive got it....... i found one at a church closing down sale. this is a chinese whisper game aint it.

Social source share

Guest Brian Ellis

Have my copy for 5k

Hi Ken

Does that include P&P? I'm pretty naive in the world of NS, so that sounds like a real bargain and if I can save £2 on P&P, then I think I'll have driven a really hard bargain! Alternatively, instead of cash only, would you take a Frank Wilson original on SOUL as a part payment?

Can't wait to send you the cheque.

ATB

Brian :D

Social source share

Hi Ken

Does that include P&P? I'm pretty naive in the world of NS, so that sounds like a real bargain and if I can save £2 on P&P, then I think I'll have driven a really hard bargain! Alternatively, instead of cash only, would you take a Frank Wilson original on SOUL as a part payment?

Can't wait to send you the cheque.

ATB

Personal delivery mate,dont take checks just cash only :thumbsup:

Social source share

soulsmith, what happend to that tree?are you in that wood. did you hear the vibrations?..... what was it ?? suprise party for babyy? philosophy on soul source. what can i say...... well what can i say?

Social source share

Guest Brian Ellis

Personal delivery mate,dont take checks just cash only :lol:

Looks like you're not interested in a part-trade then. Not to worry, just seen one on evilbay for £4k and have sent them a PayPal payment. And by the way, they included P&P. Great deal, well pleased, straight into my playbox, look out Broughton will get at least 6 plays on Saturday :thumbsup: .

Social source share

just read through the posts, i think ive got it....... i found one at a church closing down sale. this is a chinese whisper game aint it.

i have to agree with you. but I'm a big simpson's and monty python's fan.

:D

yeah, i haven't got it yet :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest andrew bin

i have to agree with you. but I'm a big simpson's and monty python's fan.

:D

yeah, i haven't got it yet :P

i think this guy might know :shhh:

nudge%20nudge%20MPFC.jpg

i love these cryptic threads :D

Social source share

does it really matter how much anyone pays for a record?

I know most of my spare money goes on vinyl... and if something that made my nipples throb came up for sale and I had the money idling away in a bank account somewhere.. I'd have it - no matter what the cost

Social source share

Steve, that's interesting. I was told it came from a reggae dealer from Birmingham and the deal was brokered by Manship! Who's copy of 'Hurting' was it?

Hi Simon. The tune was found in a Blackpool record shop.Brian Wakelin got involved and because I have known John(Manship) for some years I helped broker the deal ,taking Brian and the tune down to Johns.The copy going indeed to Martin . Funny how things get tangled up .Birmingham!ATB Steve

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

do we need a password to hear a tree fall.what if that tree fell and it was the last of its kind. does it no longer exist

As all matter is indestructable but just changes form surely it would be narrow minded to say that it no longer exists, it just doesn't exist in its original form. Imagine if a bear came strolling along in the wood with a roll of toilet paper in its paw. The tree could now be the toilet paper.

Social source share

As all matter is indestructable but just changes form surely it would be narrow minded to say that it no longer exists, it just doesn't exist in its original form. Imagine if a bear came strolling along in the wood with a roll of toilet paper in its paw. The tree could now be the toilet paper.

You've been watching too many TV ads for Charmain bog roll Stu!

Social source share

soulsmith, what happend to that tree?are you in that wood. did you hear the vibrations?..... what was it ?? suprise party for babyy? philosophy on soul source. what can i say...... well what can i say?

FFS make sence , what planet sorry galaxy are you on

Edited by MAK
Social source share

does it really matter how much anyone pays for a record?

I know most of my spare money goes on vinyl... and if something that made my nipples throb came up for sale and I had the money idling away in a bank account somewhere.. I'd have it - no matter what the cost

this has to be the greatest quote on this thread ! :g::D:lol: .... love it, what a way to express your feelings for a chooooon ! thumbup.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert