What Was The Name Of The Bloke

• Replies 42
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Byrney

who had a record stall at nighters but dressed up as woman in the early 90's, was going for the big chop off last I heard, is he/she still about?

Dean Anderson, yeah he's still about :thumbup:

Not really wasn't his / her name Rob the Stick?

Edited by Byrney
Social source share

who had a record stall at nighters but dressed up as woman in the early 90's, was going for the big chop off last I heard, is he/she still about?

That was Robyn.

Got a mention on the liner notes for the Kent CD "Big in Wigan" when Ady decided to dedicate each of the tracks to a particular DJ. Robyn got The Gypsies - 'It's a womans world'.

Social source share

he/she was on a tv documentry couple of years back called THE REAL LITTLE BRITIAN.

film crew following him on the pull,which he/she didnt. :thumbup:

he/she wouldnt sell me a couple of the 100club 45s i needed for the price i wanted @ cleethorpes.looking back i should of paid asking prices @ £6 each. :D

Social source share

Guest mel brat

Ady decided to dedicate each of the tracks to a particular DJ. Robyn got The Gypsies - 'It's a womans world'.

...maybe "Prove Yourself A Lady" would have been more appropriate? :thumbup:

Social source share

oh my is this a true story.... and can 'A little bit hurt' be included :wave:

" Walk Like A Man "

" Where's There a Will(ie) "

" I'll Be(aver) There "

" Don't You Worry Baby , The Best Is Yet To Come ( Off ) "

Malc Burton

Social source share

oh my is this a true story.... and can 'A little bit hurt' be included :wave:

yes Dawn its real...

he was an unnattractive man that was a real letch

and he transformed into a f**king ugly woman with absolutely NO feminine attributes at all - his walk whilst in floral nylon full skirted frock and court shoes attire was something to behold

wonder if he ever got a bloke :D

Social source share

he gave me willys.

He offered his to Tony Warot at St Ives one night, we couldnt decide which of us should lump him one as he was wearing a skirt, american tan tights and a top yer gran wouldnt be seen dead in. As Kirsty said, he wasnt going for the glamourous tranny look. It was all very confrontational and angry with Rob, I couldnt imagine that his life was going to improve much with the op but you never know. Poor bugger :ohmy:

Social source share

" Walk Like A Man "

" Where's There a Will(ie) "

" I'll Be(aver) There "

" Don't You Worry Baby , The Best Is Yet To Come ( Off ) "

Malc Burton

hahaha Classic :P:ohmy:

Social source share

I was at Tony's Empress nighter in Blackburn once and one of the girls said "that f'ckin' Doubtfire best not be in the toilets when i go in!"

Seemed harmless to me, the scenes always had it's characters.

Edited by billb
Social source share

He offered his to Tony Warot at St Ives one night, we couldnt decide which of us should lump him one as he was wearing a skirt, american tan tights and a top yer gran wouldnt be seen dead in. As Kirsty said, he wasnt going for the glamourous tranny look. It was all very confrontational and angry with Rob, I couldnt imagine that his life was going to improve much with the op but you never know. Poor bugger :P

:ohmy: Ooooo Cat! And the good Mr Warot not on here to defend his reputation (even better me thinks! :D )

Edited by Delasoul
Social source share

You don't want me no more (the offending appendage)

Can't live this way (years of agonising)

I can see him loving you (post operative years)

Keeps on burning ( days following the op)

I can't hide it (years of tucking it away)

Baby don't you weep ( antibiotics will take care of that)

Social source share

And winning the best tits competition for a sex change artist

wasn;t that on Karen :ohmy:

Yes - by The Soul Twin-set and Pearls ..........

There is nothing wrong with dressing up in ladies clothing , as those who know my Aunty Harold will bear testimony to .......

Malc Burton

Social source share

Bloody hell remember being at Winsford yonks ago when Pete Hollander and co ran it. And the HESHE as we called him was there in Crimplene polka dot skirt and hands like feccin shovels selling records, I was on the scampering dust and caught the swich to a number off the lights used by the record dealers including the HESHE all I remember was HESHE sayin in the darkness who the fec I'll rip his head off... not wishing to Gurn thru pain and the dust I duely peed off speedy quick but was paranoid all nite i can tell ya. Thought it was him on League of gentlemen the taxi driver, also a very scary program. Kimbo.

Social source share

Funniest thing i remember was at Cleethorpes Weekender.Rob the Stick was walking seductively :thumbsup: across the dancefloor when his/her/its record box fell apart.Couple of minutes later he was twatting it for all it was worth with a hammer.Kimbos right deffo comes from Royston Vasey.

Social source share

Funniest thing i remember was at Cleethorpes Weekender.Rob the Stick was walking seductively :thumbsup: across the dancefloor when his/her/its record box fell apart.Couple of minutes later he was twatting it for all it was worth with a hammer.Kimbos right deffo comes from Royston Vasey.

YOUR MY WIFE NOW DAVE!!!! FECCIN ELL THAT RECORD BOX WOULD HAVE BEEN ME!!

Social source share

So Trev, you found his walk seductive did you ?????

laugh.gif

xxx

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

and he transformed into a f**king ugly woman with absolutely NO feminine attributes at all - his walk whilst in floral nylon full skirted frock and court shoes attire was something to behold

I think i married him.... :thumbsup:

Only joking Pam (if you ever read this) :(

Social source share

why was he/she called Rob the Stick then?

Because when he was a bloke he had a walking stick.

Funny story about that. Every month Rob the stick used to turn up at Blackburn allnighter and prop his stick up in a corner. Every month, Jim Eddlestone and Soap used to try and steal it, remove the ferrule off the end, saw about a quarter inch off the bottom of the stick, put the ferrule back on, and replace the stick in the venue. It got shorter, and shorter over a period of months.

Social source share

Because when he was a bloke he had a walking stick.

Funny story about that. Every month Rob the stick used to turn up at Blackburn allnighter and prop his stick up in a corner. Every month, Jim Eddlestone and Soap used to try and steal it, remove the ferrule off the end, saw about a quarter inch off the bottom of the stick, put the ferrule back on, and replace the stick in the venue. It got shorter, and shorter over a period of months.

:P maybe he thought he was growing

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert