Bob Sinclar - Tribute

Sunnysoul

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Was just about to reply "yeah I'm sure I've got a copy of that somewhere upstairs" when I paused and thought next time I go upstairs to the toilet best double check my boxes.

Glad I did.

Oops I haven't got the record you're after sorry - it's Bob's 'Paradise' album on double 12inch vinyl from 1998 that I've got gathering dust on the shelves.

derek

Social source share

• 1 month later...
Guest SteveJohnston

Moldie don't forget where you got it from & how cheap it was.........Not as cheep as mine mind ;-)) ..........only joking Claire xxx

Social source share

Moldie don't forget where you got it from & how cheap it was.........Not as cheep as mine mind ;-)) ..........only joking Claire xxx

ill never forget that day claire....sat at the table...eating shepherds pie....our eyes met and then you gave it to me...i truly thank you x

Social source share

• 3 months later...

Any body else found 1 ?

yes in 2006 I paid a tenner I think, u ok spanner, thinking of selling it now mind you, it's been booted on a 12" and next week out on a shortened 45rpm

atb Barry

Social source share

Beats me. Worst record I've heard in years.

Its a proper House record. Just like RP is a proper Northern record...........

Oops forgot to say my original point, its on a CD you can get for about 2.50 which is the original release, for those that care and don't want to be accused of double standards......

Edited by jocko
Social source share

Its a proper House record. Just like RP is a proper Northern record...........

Oops forgot to say my original point, its on a CD you can get for about 2.50 which is the original release, for those that care and don't want to be accused of double standards......

I didn't realise it was a house record, it sounds like something that would have been in the top 30 in 1980. Like Kelly Marie.

Social source share

I didn't realise it was a house record, it sounds like something that would have been in the top 30 in 1980. Like Kelly Marie.

like it or not it packs the floor when its played, bit of a oldie to some of us now :lol:

Edited by Guest
Social source share

It isn't and it does, My smiley less humour missed again.

The newly enlightened "modern soul" fans include this in their soulful house part of their play it by numbers sets, although it is quite clearly neither. All IMHO only.

Its actually a cheesy French dj disco mash up, if you want its proper title.

I was just using it as excuse to open the debate on Robert Plant again, but I suspect we are so off topic and I have definitely used my off topic quota for the day, and I have work to do

• Helpful 3
Social source share

Guest soulmaguk

Hopkins has been legally re-issued now, think Sinclair is available on boot now. Hopkins good, Sinclair bad.

Social source share