Comedy Sale Of The Day

Pete S

:thumbsup:  Need to go to Specsavers !! Doh  :wink:

Sorry you were right in the first instance this is a boot. The real styrene demo (which this is pretending to be)

The runout deadwax area is a lot narrower than the one in the scans shown and there is a raised 'X' in the deadwax

of a real styrene demo :yes:  

• Helpful 1
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

More like comedy of the month  - Why this price ? Please explain it is a re issue label at £60  .... :lol:  :g:  :g:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-Northern-Soul-The-Group-feat-Cecil-Washington-I-Dont-Like-To-Lose-/171540217093?pt=UK_Records&hash=item27f097fd05

Blimey!

On the subject of this re-issue mines pressed slightly of centre if my memory serves me correct (the vinyl not the label) is anyone elses like that?

Social source share

Guest soultanforreal

2 good copies music merchant eloise laws love factory recently struggled on ebay to get to 60 quid yet a white so called demo is on 49 ish with time still to go weep for the future no doubt to be spun by an aspiring jock

Social source share

The thing about simple typos is that they're not really comedy sales are they? This one for example is just a listing error. The rest of this guy's prices are ok so it's clearly a mistake. These type of accidents don't actually make you laugh like the deluded fools asking (or paying) stupidly high prices for common/readily available records and/or boots, do they?

Edited by Godzilla
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!