shandy

A Little Help? (Survey)

Hello all fellow Soulies :) 

This is Liam, Sharon & Andy's son, or as Gra' likes to say.. 'Mona's Nephew'.  :thumbsup:

Basically, I'm studying for a diploma in TV and Film and at the moment I am undergoing research into Documentary topics!
One of my topics is based around Northern Soul / Record Collecting. For some research I have created a survey.

If you could complete this survey for me that would be much appreciated. It's only 5 questions long and it's just to get some demographics.

The link is: http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=qnw3wrvg2kr1t42455688

Thank you in advance if you do this for me.

Liam Herring :D

just done it mate, good luck

you might have been a bit low on the number of records owned there, especially with this lot.. you need to add some noughts

Malcolm

Edited by Mal C

Done.

It would be interesting to know the average age at present (Question Number 2) seeming as we're trying to encourage younger people to attend (and not attend!) :D

Len :thumbsup: 

Edited by LEN

Liam here again.

I am over the moon with the amount of responses I have had(125 people have completed this survey!!!!)

THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!

Also thanks for the feedback - positive and negative - I can take it all on board and improve my work.

I have now suspended the survey as I have enough numbers.

Apologies on the range of amount of records etc - as I said this is research and with lead me on to the next point.

Thanks again everyone - take care

Liam :-)

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.