Kev Roberts

Mike

from kev roberts wife

Kev did have a heart attack and underwent what they call over here balloon surgery which basically means they unblocked his main artery. He is out of hospital and is doing extremely well,we are currently waiting for medical clearance to fly home.

Sam

Social source share

• Replies 36
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

from kev roberts wife

Kev did have a heart attack and underwent what they call over here balloon surgery which basically means they unblocked his main artery. He is out of hospital and is doing extremely well,we are currently waiting for medical clearance to fly home.

Sam

Hope he makes a full recoverey i think iam a similar age and its never far from your thoughts that it could happen to you

Ted

Social source share

Guest trickbag

the offical name is angioplasty,had this done

in 86 so know what hes going through,but

ultimately he will be just fine,get well soon

kev.

ricky.

Social source share

Speedy recovery Kev. Angioplasty's are quite routine and non invasive so he wont have suffered nasty surgery on top of the worry of the initial heart attack. It's a mediteranian diet for you now :thumbsup:

Social source share

Wishing you a speedy recovery Kev.

My dad had to have the same proceedure over 5 years ago and he's going strong and gets around like no-ones business, a little slower maybe but it doesn't stop him doing 99% of what he wants to do.

Don't rush things and take it easy

Best of luck

Edited by richard
Social source share

Nice to see things seem to have settled down & his wife has let us know how he is progressing.

Wether you like someone or not, no one of a sane mind would want things like this to happen & i am certain the response on here would have been nothing but concern for his well being.

I wish him a speedy recovery, my brother had the same 18 months ago & is now in better health than ever, so chins up Kev, who knows this could be a good career move, everyone loves an underdog.

Get well soon :thumbsup:

Bogue

Social source share

Nice to see things seem to have settled down & his wife has let us know how he is progressing.

Wether you like someone or not, no one of a sane mind would want things like this to happen & i am certain the response on here would have been nothing but concern for his well being.

I wish him a speedy recovery,

Well said Bogue :thumbsup:

All else is now put aside. Get well soon Kev.

J.

Edited by John Alden
Social source share

Guest YKSoulMan

All the best, Kev.

I'm still waiting for my stents op but that will hopefully come soon.

You'll have to get used to a slowed down life style for a while and get used to being waited on a bit.

Then you have to start the excercises and the walking.............great fun + you can't drive for a while.

Always remember you've come through it. I have friends recently who didn't so listen to the Doc's, they know best.

Good luck.

Steve B

Social source share

Have a quick and full recovery and when you're better watch the Richard Prior sketch on heart attacks, you'll never eat pork again!

Hi Ady .....

Quite correct : Someone showed it me after I had my attack in September 2002 , and I have not touched it since .....

Malc

Social source share

Guest stash313

All the best Kev,

Get well soon mate, make sure you stay away from Hillsborough though mate. We don't want you having a relapse :wicked:

Edited by stash313
Social source share

best wishes kev, and to all of you who've had heart attacks... there but for the grace of god go a lot of us i suspect.

and thank god for advances in medical science :wicked:

Social source share

best wishes kev, and to all of you who've had heart attacks... there but for the grace of god go a lot of us i suspect.

and thank god for advances in medical science yes.gif

absolutely true

and I would also like to wish him well , and hope he gets better and back into the music industry that he loves

hope you recover soon kev , best wishes from me

Social source share

Guest mel brat

from kev roberts wife

Kev did have a heart attack and underwent what they call over here balloon surgery...

Sam

Have had that particular op myself ('stent' fitted into artery) and everything OK. He should be fine with care. Best wishes to Kev and family.

Edited by mel brat
Social source share

Hi

Like all the other messages on here, I to would just like to wish Kev a speedy recovery and I am sure he will be back to full fitness very soon.

Cheers

Paddy

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert