Ns Songs That Make You Clap

• Replies 36
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest gordon russell

...Im waiting for the thread.....Soul Source Threads that make you think why the hell would anybody want to start that thread.....ph34r.gifwhistling.gif

l,ve seen ya clap cliff........oh yes l have

Social source share

Guest chrislokeh

.....By the hell............Lesley Uggams,forgot about that,Love is A Good Foundation..Very much a clapping song!! :thumbup:

Wade in the water the big insrumental of all time and interplay Derek and Ray:thumbup:

Social source share

..Bit shit though,mate,isn't it!!?? thumbsup.gif

Not for me Webby,just a good tune,and by the way the song my wife (knowing my love of Ns) chose for our dance at our wedding,Lesley my wife was a real rocker Bon Jovi fanatic,And she let me have Jimmy Radcliffe for our wedding dance,Bless her,

And back to the thread Ns songs that made you clap,(I bet you did)

Grant

Social source share

Debbie - Never had a clap, just a good foot tap!

If my fav track comes on Antellects-Love Slave then im on that dance floor in a shot, i have even run out of the womens toilets to get to the dance floor :shades:

steady.....thats a possible, skirt tucked into back of knickers syndrome..:D

Social source share

I remember the Parr Hall Clapping through, and Out, to Tony Middletons Spanish Maiden. And I'm talking about maybe 4-500 peeps. in sinc. Most tunes that where apreciated and good where always clapped to, in time, on there way out. Don't see this often enough nowadays.

Edited by posstot
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert