2010-06-11 Cleethorpes Weekender 2010

I've seen no lookback yet so thought I'd start one off.

Quick thoughts. Socially superb. Some great music too, especially Butch's early set on Friday.

The Wiggins Brothers though.....WOW. Simply amazing. Dunno how Ady is gonna top this one.

Editing photos of the acts this afternoon and hope to have them on my flickr page later.

• Replies 88
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Would agree that the Wiggins brothers were GREAT and it was Socially superb. Did not hear Butch but I am sure he would have done the biz.

I didn't hear too much downstairs after the acts, the music upstairs, Teff's high five was the best of the weekend. An array of reprobates each playing five records each, some brilliant choices.

Butch's Gil Blanding cover up, "I'll Cry Too" I think he's called is is one too listen out for, gonna be a biggie. He said he's been spinning it about three months now.

Yep..............another great weekend only dampened by the football and yesterdays cloudburst! Didn't catch the acts through DJ duties, but heard great things! thumbsup.gif

Missed last night as my daughter is 8 today so my place was back here............full weekend next year though! wink.gif

And Steve.............I would like to say you were right about the Americans but wasn't it more down to England? Anyway, I digress...................

Great to see everyone again....top banana!!

Cheers,

Mark R

I thought Percy was excellent but Spencer seriously blew me away (especially the ballads) and likely the best male vocal I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy live. Really wanted to thank him after, but three times I heated up and ran away :thumbsup: What a voice!

Worst time ever for my camera zoom to die, so could anybody who videod the acts PLEASE post up their links or PM me (to organise a CD/DVD - will cover costs).

Many thanks to Ady and the team for all that is Cleethorpes :hatsoff2: .

.....Eating a greasy lunch now just to get through my working day today, but well worth this punishment.

m

I thought Percy was excellent but Spencer seriously blew me away (especially the ballads) and likely the best male vocal I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy live.

m

Agreed Maria.

The vocals were mindblowing.

Never really expected to hear 'Uptight Good Woman' 'That's How Much I Love You' and 'I Never Loved A Woman' but I guess I should have figured that Ady and Co would have had the deeper side covered for us!

For a guy 68 years of age Spencers vocal was truly awesome and Percy also, as sweet as a nut - Imagine seeing those guys live at their peak in the 60's / 70's!

Yep - SW is up there with Wilson Pickett and Otis Clay in the vocal stakes.

Thank the Lord for his return to secular music! :)

A tough act to follow!

:thumbsup:

Sean

Superb weekender

I made a fatal error of not wanting to go any where until after the football choosing to watch the match with my cousins who had organised a massive family BBQ and party needless to say that I was on a bit of a downer due to the score line as I set off.

Putting it all behind me as I raced towards sunny Cleathorpse for what was promised to be one of the Northernsoul highlights of the year, 20 miles from my destination and I find my self waiting for the AA man to arrive to change the wheel because one of the nuts is rounded off making it impossible to change my flat! 2 hours later and I am on my way again.

Arriving at Cleethorpes, I park up, get a quick wash and pay to get in and then get cornered by a lady Soul Sourcer who insists on telling me how toss my Soul Source posts are and how irrelevant I am, I thought I was going to loose the fookin will live!

Could my weekend get any worse?

It took me a good ten minutes to get this little antipodean benzodiazepine out of my head and I found my self walking around the familiar faces and smiles that soon made me get back into the party spirit and the celebration that is The 6T's weekender.

The live bands where awesome but I was like a kid in a sweet shop not knowing quite what room to settle into. Upstairs the sound system just wasn't quite strong enough to roar over the crowd so I didn't spent too much time up there but it seamed quite crowded every time I popped in.

The Modern Room was a triumph with a superb dance floor and excellent sound system that did every track justice. The room was leaping all Saturday night with all of the usual suspects there getting down and funky to the best tunes spinning by the most capable of Modern Jocks, Soul Sam and Bob where simply awesome!

Back into the main room for the survivors thrash, the crowd was thinning out and it was great to gas with Derek and Trixter to the sounds of the classics. We stayed until eight o'clock and drifted into the caf for coffee and giggles. It was great for us to do this here as we usually find our selves entrenched at a service station on the way home from a nighter with the same faces and the same mad cap banter, brilliant!

The music over the weekend was great but the atmosphere and social occasion gave another slant and I for one will be back next year. We have already started planning the 1000 Club expedition and I thank Ady and all involved with this weekender.

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Wall-to-wall footie on TV, punctuated by end-to-end good records playing a mere stroll away from one's temporary place of residence...

...What's not to enjoy?

A good time was had by me...

Guest Kev Briscoe

Agreed Maria.

The vocals were mindblowing.

Never really expected to hear 'Uptight Good Woman' 'That's How Much I Love You' and 'I Never Loved A Woman' but I guess I should have figured that Ady and Co would have had the deeper side covered for us!

For a guy 68 years of age Spencers vocal was truly awesome and Percy also, as sweet as a nut - Imagine seeing those guys live at their peak in the 60's / 70's!

Yep - SW is up there with Wilson Pickett and Otis Clay in the vocal stakes.

Thank the Lord for his return to secular music! :)

A tough act to follow!

:thumbsup:

Just to add what Sean has written let's not forget the band (and backing singers) who did a superb job re creating that Memphis sound for Percy and Spencer.

For me, Spencer has been up there with Carr, Taylor, Womack, Redding et al for a long time! Still difficult to believe I've now seen him perform in a caravan park less than a hours drive from my home!!!

Wouldn't it nice to have a 'Southern' Soul weekender in the UK with several singers on of this stature?!?!?!?!?

Kev

Guest Phoenix8049

Well what can i say,it was an awesome week ender.

First time for me at Cleethorpes and it definetly wont be the last.

The wiggins brothers were fantastic.

All the music was just out of this world. I have been away from the scene

a few years and did not know what sounds to expect.

A lot i did not know but oh my they were all great uptempo dancers.

Would love to hear them all again,so i will be searching out venues where they are played.

The crowd was absolutley brilliant and all so very friendly.

I met quite a few soul saucers for the first time too and i must say they were ALL really nice people.

Thanks to all the Nottingham crowd as well. You are all totally mad but boy what a great time we all had.

The only downside was when it ended on Sunday night,i could have carried on all week i was having so much fun.

See you all there next year i hope.

Stu.

Guest Dave Turner

Kev, fully agree with both yourself and Sean. Percy was good, very good in fact but Spencer was something else entirely. Truely AWESOME!!!!!.

Was hoping to get one of those roses in my eye so I could settle my financial crisis with a nice little claim but they kept going over me 'ead laugh.gif

Wouldn't it nice to have a 'Southern' Soul weekender in the UK with several singers on of this stature?!?!?!?!?

Wow, wouldn't it just. Count me in thumbsup.gif

Guest Mrs Simsy

I lasted until midnight last night before i crashed & burned!

Fantastic. Enough said...well thats about all i can manage at the mo!:thumbsup:

Pictures to follow.:)

hadn't been to cleethorpes weekenders for about 15 years. but seeing as the wiggins brothers were intown i thought it was about time i did.

like whats been said percy was great but spencer was fantastic. top act . :thumbsup:

the only downer was i was filming him sing 'breaking point ' and some one give me and great shove trying to catch a chuffing flower. spoilt my video. :)

you know you have had a gun un when you find yourself, frantically washing the cups and glasses up in head and shoulders :ohmy: was always going to be a hard un for me as well as Dave, sorry I have to say it,But, thanks to a lot of you, you know who you are, we had a fantastic time, Woody, you know if you knew him like I do, he was overwhelmed at the Wiggins Bros,and shed a tear for the dam soulfulness and absolute power of the voice from these guys, thats how it gets you :g:

I will say nothing about my foolish attempt in the dancing comp, I blame alcohol :yes: , unfortunatly we had to head home sunday, and missed sunday partay night :( just as well really :D to sum it all up, We are so glad we went :yes:

Guest BigPaul

Friday morning train from Piccadilly with Lydia/ Paul B/ Maxwell/ Chrissy/ Mark and others, Tef and the Southern crowd joing at Donny along with the swedish brigade, great way to start the weekend

Good time spent with so many friends from all four corners of our land and overseas.... Its a once a year thing for many of us to meet up all together, its a special treat thats been going on for many years and will for a few more i hope.. :ohmy:

Paced myself :D and lasted out to the death on Sunday night, i was still wanting some more.. An after party was i nice way to end events, thanks to Bjorn/ Dara etc for looking after us there.....

Missed the footie while having too much fun,a good call looking at the feedback from the game.... The people and the music are king for me with the football as a sideshow, we each do what we please i guess....

Spent all 3 days around the main room... Was really looking forward to the Tef special upstairs on Saturday but could not settle there as the sound was not loud enough for the fantastic crowd that packed it out from the start, extra speakers needed for ammount of people in there like last year.... With the support shown from the start its got all the making of a really good 3rd room option that many folk want, this room would add an extra dimension to a great weekend, its just a few problems that need to be addressed said many folks i am sure Tef and boys will look to make any changes needed to give this room that extra sparkle, it was the highlight of mine and many others last year...

Time spent back in the caravans with record deck and a few boxes of tunes from good mates, just as much a part of the whole weekend for us too,... Greasy breakfast in the poolside

cafe on Sunday lunchtime, a tradition we have had for many years. and many more to come i hope..

Cleethorpes is the first thing in my diary each year, gonna be booking again for 2011 very soon...

The weekend was made that much better with the news of Hanna and Nick Hackett getting engaged, was made up for dear friends and Hanna had a smile that could have lit up the room on its own... Looking forward to being there on the big day next year.. xxxxxx

Thanks to all that make Cleethorpes happen each year.... :yes:

Guest goodysoul

Have to agree with all the comments on ere so far. Was an absolute blinder of a weekendthumbsup.gif Company, music, a lil sunshine, footy and last but no means the least the spencer brothers:yes: how bloody fantastic were they??????? Percy was great but WOW WOW WOW Spencer just blew me away as well as everyone else at the front of that stage and beyond, them ballads just made me melt and then when he handed me a rose omg :smile: it made me go all shivery.

Big thanks to Ady and the rest of the crew:hatsoff2: for yet another fantastic and memorable weekend, and a special thankyou to all you wonderful soulies that make it happen:D

Absolute top weekend thumbsup.gif

Top musuc, top dj's, top company (thanks to Paul, Helen & Geoff).

Such a great weekend socially!

Best weekender, bar none - Well done Ady hatsoff2.gif

You said it John, top weekend, must have been as I dozed off on the journey home, thank goodness you were driving, and as I write this I'm totally knackered with my right foot hurting, too much dancing, silly old fool.

Smashing to see so many friends from all over the country, plus nice to meet new ones, hi Rachel.

For me the best night musically was Friday, best I've heard in the main room ever for me. My only criticism was that when I went into the Modern room there was too much House being played, but that is just my personal opinion, I may be in a minority of one on this. I loved the oldies in the last hour or so in the main room last night, just great.

Thanks Ady and co for a great weekend and particular thanks to John, Helen and Paul for their company. We did have a laugh didn't we?

Guest ang b
laugh.gif Well what a great weekend, really enjoyed every min of it :ohmy:, it was my first visit too & deff look forward to next year, Thanks to Dave & Debs for putting up with us & not forgetting sian for putting u with our visits which steve made very entertaining yes.gif , Thanks to all our close mutual friends that were pleased for steve & i, & those of you who decided to voice their oppinions about him to me thanks for youre concerns but keep youre nose out ffs, you know who you are, Congratulations to Nick & Hannah on youre engagment we are so happy for you, x Thanks again everyone
Guest Marcelle

"Arriving at Cleethorpes, I park up, get a quick wash and pay to get in and then get cornered by a lady Soul Sourcer who insists on telling me how toss my Soul Source posts are and how irrelevant I am, I thought I was going to loose the fookin will live! opps just notced I had deleted too much Sorry Imberboy x

Big thank you Mr Irrelevant (not) for saving me from doing a "backdrop" :rolleyes: that I hadnt planned on doing and could have resulted in a nasty accident not just for me but those around me :yes: .....

I cant remember if I thanked you at the time ...... THANK YOU xxx

Edited by Marcelle
Guest Marcelle

Well I have nothing more to add that hasnt already been said ........ great weekend thumbsup.gif with a bit of this, bit of that, & more of the other to choose to dance too so I was a happy bunny .... though my knees are less grateful :ohmy: .... was lovely to catch up with friends old & new ...... must admit I didnt get really excited about going till about 10mins before we left ... and then it happened it was partytime and thats what I did ......

thanks Ady for giving me a great weekend though I cant believe you think "im cheeky" :laugh::tongue: oh and yes I did my partytrick as always and lost MY GLASSES so if by chance anyone has picked them up ...... let me know xxxxx

Guest SteveC

laugh.gif Well what a great weekend, really enjoyed every min of it smile.gif, it was my first visit too & deff look forward to next year, Thanks to Dave & Debs for putting up with us & not forgetting sian for putting u with our visits which steve made very entertaining :D , Thanks to all our close mutual friends that were pleased for steve & i, & those of you who decided to voice their oppinions about him to me thanks for youre concerns but keep youre nose out ffs, you know who you are, Congratulations to Nick & Hannah on youre engagment we are so happy for you, x Thanks again everyone

Love it when you get all assertive!!!! ;-)

Just to add to what Angie said ...that was one of the most enjoyable weekenders I've ever experienced. Where I found the time to round up a whole generation of porcelain bears - distribute (as gifts) and "show" them (as a famous childrens story presentation, cook an Italian meal, entertain the Rugby neanderthols over two lengthy visits, carry out jolly japes with Mr Weston in our new found playground (hammock swing for our Sun morning chill out bollox talking, porcelain corner, sack truck free rides for Lindsay, practise to perfection the "Heard slide", help Tef out and set the tone by kicking off the small room upstairs on Sun Morning (cheers Tef).......and many many many more activities to mention... I do not know.

Congratulations to Nick & Hannah. Both Nick and I were in an exceptionally favourable frame of mind this year compared to 12 months ago. I wish the loveliest couple good health for the future.

Many thanks to Dave and Debbie for allowing us me to educate them in many different aspects of bo**ox talking, cooking and records which culminated in approx an hour on Sun afternoon of showing them how to absolutely slate someone who was in a virtually normal state over the phone...the victim...young Bearsy...well taken young man!!! Big thank you to Angie for being the loveliest weekender companion and more.

Can honestly say that "not one thing" spoilt our perfect weekend. Many thanks Ady. I do hope you're going to take some days off for a well deserved rest...ooohhh and by the way you looked almost Simon Cowelish in that flash jacket you were wearing on Saturday night. Many thanks to you and your team. Just what the doctor ordered!!!!!!!!! :yes::thumbsup::lol:

Edited by SteveC

Well it was definately worth the 10 year wait!

After all these years of misbehaving you'd have thought I'd know better than too start drinking the minute I landed - for the record I am not a drinker and it is always a mistake :laugh:

The Wiggins can still sing - and gave a fabulous show. I had to vacate my spot right at the front (thanks you men that I have known forever but have not got a clue what your names are (Charlie found me in the end!)) as I suddenly got very chlaustrophobic and thought I was going to pass out - the same thing happens to me on the Tube and in crowded places... anyway I went and found a seat and listened and enjoyed from afar!

It was wonderful to catch up with some old friends - especially Elaine as last time I saw her we were both single and childless :ohmy:

There were lots of friends there that never got any sense out of me (no change there then) sometimes a smile and a kiss is about the best you get.... sorry! It was also wonderful to finally meet Mr Rounce a lovely man that has been my secret santa, confidante and cyber-friend, even though our paths have never knowingly crossed before! I would say that you're taller than you look in your pics... but I'd be lying thumbsup.gif Have fun in Muscle Shoals - drive carefully this time!

Like an oscar winner i have many thank-yous... Most of these are aimed in the direction of Sian that picked me up, fed me and foolishly trusted me with her car keys. To Del for the company and making sure I got back to the caravan as I had no idea where it was... To Steve and Ang for making me laugh and getting me to the station in time to share the journey to Doncaster with Jock, Colin, Suzanne and Andy. Hope you all got back safely - and that Colin got his flight at 4am the next morning.... And finally I suppose I should thank Ady and Charlotte for still taking the time year in year out to organise this weekender.

I won't say "til next year" - but you never know :ph34r:

Well, I was too ill to go. Anyone do a video?

Hi Warren, Paul McKay was amongst the stage side film crew and may be able to assist, hope you're feeling better thumbsup.gif

A cracking weekend without doubt, fun, great people and fantastic sounds from beginning to end. The Wiggins Bros were certainly a treat. Take a bow Mr C :hatsoff2:

One cracking conversation on saturday night with the music banging at it's loudest went "is that Steve Cato over there, I saw him in Dublin recently, does he live there ?" "No he's from Manchester" "Steve Cato's a Mud Wrestler ? bloody respect " (cue ; they peel them with their metal knives moment) Classic Cleethorpes :D

Bring on next year, Taff

Edited by Saxafone
Guest Ollie Lailey

brilliant weekend yet again! Friday night was excellent music wise with all the dj's keeping me on or near the dancefloor allnight! Saturday was great, enjoyed going between the rooms. Some great tunes in the upstairs room, but as mentioned this room could do with a bigger dancefloor and better sound system. Missed the sunday night party as i had had no sleep all weekend and it all caught up with me! Great to see so many friends all in one place. See you all soon hopefully!

Edited by Ollie Lailey

Top weekend. Came down to earth with an almighty bump sunday afternoon so we decided to do one. I think the fancy dress would have sent me over the edge.

I thought the music was spot on all weekend. The only negative for me was the set up of the rare room saturday night. We were really looking forward to it but when we got there the sound just wasn't loud enough to hear above people talking. Shame really as it had the makings of a top night. Maybe something to think about for next year.

Great to spend the weekend with so many like minded people. Roll on next year.

Guest Mrs Simsy

Photos are up!wink.gif

Having recovered a little bit i'd like to add to my lookback!:lol:

Arrived about 4pm Friday & after getting settled in the van & grabbing our passes we headed to the seafront for some fish & chips (which were excellent!). We got ready & made it to the Friday night do for about 9pm. It must have been a fab night because i can't remember any of it!:lol:

I know that we stumbled through the door about 6am & slept until mid afternoon therefore missing the afternoon do yet again!:thumbsup: After a foray to Tescos for food we went back to the caravan to set about getting merry which was quickly achieved! Again, i know that i had a great time Saturday but for some reason i only caught Percy Wiggins!:huh: I have no idea what happened between 12.30-2am!ph34r.gif Anyway, i know that i danced until i had lead legs & again went back to the van & slept through the afternoon quiz etc!:D

Sunday night rolled around far too quickly & i got dressed up as Peggy Sue (without my partner in crime i wasn't so daring this year!:lol:) i lasted about 5 hours before i crashed & burned & that was it for me!ph34r.gif:lol:

So, after a whole bottle of vodka, many cans of Red Bull, a bottle of wine, too many friends to mention & a rip roaring good time, Cleethorpes is over for another year & its back to work tomorrow!ph34r.gif

Thanks to Ady, Charlie, the fantastic DJs & all those behind the scenes that make Cleethorpes what it is!:D How many sleeps until Cleethorpes 2011?:lol:

Still in recovery mode,another Cleggy survived............just biggrin.gif

For me I thought it was the best Cleggy for awhile, numbers down but for me that was a good thing (Ady financially might not think so).

Didn't seem to stop laughing (or drinking) from Friday afternoon until early Monday morning. Had a caravan full of the best people you could ask for, with meals that read like a 5 star restaurant with a fully stocked bar :thumbsup: Just have to thank Tony & Tracey Hatfield from York who kept us company for most of the weekend & didn't charge us a penny for the entertainment they provided :D It was good to see Paul & Steve from the Attic having a ball they looked all giddy & excited like a young kid in a sweet shop...........be good to have you on board next year for the full weekends of maddness yes.gif

Thought the music up in Teff's room was brilliant but had to move as the sound system was doing my head in......shame.

Thought late on both night's in the main room the music was excellent & kept me there til nearly the end both night's.

Special thanks has to go to Ady who added my dear departed friends name Jerry Brown to dancing competition trophy so he will always be remembered at Cleggy.

That's it from me as I need to go lay down I need another sleep............Well done Ady & the crew I can't wait to do it all again next year.

Cheers

Martyn & Lynn

Edited by hullsoul
Guest TONY ROUNCE

Photos are up!wink.gif

Having recovered a little bit i'd like to add to my lookback!:lol:

Arrived about 4pm Friday & after getting settled in the van & grabbing our passes we headed to the seafront for some fish & chips (which were excellent!). We got ready & made it to the Friday night do for about 9pm. It must have been a fab night because i can't remember any of it!:lol:

I know that we stumbled through the door about 6am & slept until mid afternoon therefore missing the afternoon do yet again!:thumbsup: After a foray to Tescos for food we went back to the caravan to set about getting merry which was quickly achieved! Again, i know that i had a great time Saturday but for some reason i only caught Percy Wiggins!:huh: I have no idea what happened between 12.30-2am!ph34r.gif Anyway, i know that i danced until i had lead legs & again went back to the van & slept through the afternoon quiz etc!:D

Sunday night rolled around far too quickly & i got dressed up as Peggy Sue (without my partner in crime i wasn't so daring this year!:lol:) i lasted about 5 hours before i crashed & burned & that was it for me!ph34r.gif:lol:

So, after a whole bottle of vodka, many cans of Red Bull, a bottle of wine, too many friends to mention & a rip roaring good time, Cleethorpes is over for another year & its back to work tomorrow!ph34r.gif

Thanks to Ady, Charlie, the fantastic DJs & all those behind the scenes that make Cleethorpes what it is!:D How many sleeps until Cleethorpes 2011?:lol:

You were standing about three feet away from me, with Ian, when Spencer sang his opening number, so you must have seen at least three minutes of him!!!laugh.gif:lol::D

first time at cleethorpes, told great things, wasnt dissapointed. definately going back again next year.

dj wise highlight for me was butch's early spot on the friday - some absolutely crackin stuff played. keith moneys spot on the same night was really good as well.

was looking forward to rare room on the sat (tried to get up there on the fri but it wasnt running)! but as people have mentioned sound was poor. i was sat on a table literally just outside of the room and the sound was crap so just ended up stayin in the main room. shame as was looking forward to it. didnt do the sunday as bailed and went home.

all in all cracking weekender, ill be back next year without a doubt!

excellent, Saturday for me Ady, thumbsup.gif to many friends to mention all smiling and all happy yes.gif music in the main room was very good butch and ginger did it for me wink.gif nice to see a young crowd there hatsoff2.gifAdy was that your daughter who came up to me, who wanted to know how to spin lolrolleyes.gif I noticed some of the girls about 4 or 5 were wearing very high heel shoes very dangerous imono.gif well back to the drawn board once again top night straight off to work sunday i would love to stopyes.gif Billy

Edited by billywhizz

Had a brilliant brilliant time....lasted right up to the last record played on the Sunday at 2.45am.....destroyed quite a few brain cells, added a few inches to the waistline..... but mainly had a blast.....Spencer and Percy were awesome the company and atmosphere was second to none.....already booked my caravan......well done Mr Croasdell and Co.......Tony & Janet Jackson

Guest Mrs Simsy

You were standing about three feet away from me, with Ian, when Spencer sang his opening number, so you must have seen at least three minutes of him!!!:D:lol::lol:

:lol:

I would have said hello if i'd have realised!:lol: I might have a tee total weekender next time!:lol::lol:

Me & the wife had not been to Cleethorpes for 9 years, but had a great time. Saturday night's niter was the best for me. Theresa said that Imberboy, Dekka & me were like the northern soul musical theatre dance tag team laugh.gif Thanks to my bezzy amigo Melv (Melvyn & The Chipmunks biggrin.gif) for looking after me and supplying me with far too much beer. I owe you a few next Saturday mate. Too many other folk to mention but you know who you are, I hugged you all at least 20 times each laugh.gif

We travelled 860 miles round trip, but well worth it. Rugby next... smile.gif

Me & the wife had not been to Cleethorpes for 9 years, but had a great time. Saturday night's niter was the best for me. Theresa said that Imberboy, Dekka & me were like the northern soul musical theatre dance tag team :laugh: Thanks to my bezzy amigo Melv (Melvyn & The Chipmunks :D) for looking after me and supplying me with far too much beer. I owe you a few next Saturday mate. Too many other folk to mention but you know who you are, I hugged you all at least 20 times each :laugh:

We travelled 860 miles round trip, but well worth it. Rugby next... :smile:

r u the lad with the red t shirt on. your coordinationthumbsup.gifon the floor was brill:hatsoff2: billy

Guest JIM BARRY

would have loved to see the wiggins brothers doing their thing at cleethorpes this year, dont get the chance to visit weekenders any more due to baby sitting the grandchildren on a regular basis. i'm wondering which weekender the members regard as the best, only been to cleethorpes myself and thought it was brilliant.

Source Advert