Records my mates

• Replies 32
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Just slobbering all over the iPad looking at these photos. Some of my all-time favourites here that I can only dream about owning.

1 hour ago, ZoomSoulBlue said:

Same carpet - can't move round the house without tripping up on records leaning against the skirting board - bloody nightmare

Remember to take extra care when Hoovering...

Social source share

11 hours ago, Edwin S Wales said:

oooh..Jimmy Gresham...makes me drool just looking at it...when 's the last time you've seen one of them for sale

...absolute magic :yes:

Jimmy Gersham

As of October 2008, he is in his 16th year of incarceration in a United States Federal Prison. He is serving a 30-year sentence without chance of parole. Gresham was convicted for his involvement with a group of Marielitos that were sponsored out into his neighborhood in 1980 by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), following the Mariel Boat Lift. They were convicted of conspiracy to traffic cocaine. He was given the 30-year sentence in the same courthouse where, at the age of 18, he took the Navy oath. Jimmy Gresham was a first time and a non violent offender

UPDATE ~ I'm delighted to say that Jimmy was released from jail on 21 Feb 2012 after many years inside. For the terrible story on why he was incarcerated please read the Wiki page

https://www.sirshambling.com/artists_2012/G/jimmy_gresham/index.php

Social source share

1 hour ago, davidwapples said:

I have a full run on windy-c not quiet the same but only full label I have completed so far but have a few others on the go

Nice. I have all eight of those too, every one being pure class.

Windy C is no doubt a highly commendable label to complete, tremendous value for money, and a must for all who appreciate Curtis Mayfield's production talents.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert