Show us your great photos (2017)

Amsterdam Russ

1 hour ago, baz1 said:

Bleeding hearts are out :wicked:what would be the correct name for em dave ? How you remember um I dont know :lol: its only how they look that tells me there garden centre name but so fabulous !!!!

Dicentra spectabilis, the white one has alba added on the end, it's relatively easy for me to remember them, I read Stern's Botanical Latin when I was 10.

• Helpful 2
Social source share

7 minutes ago, Peter99 said:

Fabulous Steve. I've never seen that either - and I've seen lots of swans over the years.

Hope you're in fine fettle Sir.

:hatsoff2:

Thank you kind sir :hatsoff2:

All good here thanks apart from having to work the weekend which means I cant get to Swinton Nighter tonight

Trust your well my friend :yes:

Steve

Social source share

3 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Thank you kind sir :hatsoff2:

All good here thanks apart from having to work the weekend which means I cant get to Swinton Nighter tonight

Trust your well my friend :yes:

Steve

I'm ok thanks Steve

I dont have any pictures but my hedgehogs have returned this week. Well, as they're quite nomadic they may be a different family, but I like to think they're the ones I feed regularly. I was expecting them back from hibernation a little sooner, but I'm very honoured and pleased to have them visiting nightly again.

All the best mate.

Pete

:thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

8 minutes ago, Peter99 said:

I'm ok thanks Steve

I dont have any pictures but my hedgehogs have returned this week. Well, as they're quite nomadic they may be a different family, but I like to think they're the ones I feed regularly. I was expecting them back from hibernation a little sooner, but I'm very honoured and pleased to have them visiting nightly again.

All the best mate.

Pete

:thumbsup:

Glad to hear that your hog family have returned safe from hibernation my friend. Think its time after all these years of thinking about getting a camera that you actually go and get one mate. Hedgehog picture we all await

Steve

• Helpful 2
Social source share

On ‎09‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 10:17, Winsford Soul said:

Dave. It looks like a type of weevil . That's as much as I can help. 

Steve 

I was watching television last night and I found out the name of the ugly beetle. It's called a Sam Allardyce.

Social source share

On 2/25/2017 at 14:04, Winsford Soul said:

Just had to share this with you guys on here.

A White Rainbow. Simply stunning

Steve

White Rainbow.jpg

Read more  

Sorry  but I thought this thread was for sharing members own photos not just pretty pictures found online ... if sharing other's work then at least be gracious enough to give them the credit deserved ... in this case one Mr Melvin Nicholson ... :thumbsup:

Social source share

2 hours ago, WoodButcher said:

That's just what the site threw up Peter , I was only using the "Quote" button not posting pics ... ?

seems ok here

if having problems then the best bet may be not to quote images in the future

though not sure why you felt those comments on 'old images ' in such a tone/manner was needed

if you do have concerns on any posts on here then it always work better  if you flag them up in future 

cheers

mike

Edited by mike
wording
Social source share

23 hours ago, TattooDave said:

Is that a flying horse that you've photo shopped the wings off?

Not quite. It's a fairground ride and I photo shopped the carousel 🎠 off.

Social source share

6 hours ago, WoodButcher said:

Sorry  but I thought this thread was for sharing members own photos not just pretty pictures found online ... if sharing other's work then at least be gracious enough to give them the credit deserved ... in this case one Mr Melvin Nicholson ... :thumbsup:

Where in my post did I say it was my photo ? I just shared a fantastic picture that was sent to me WITH no credit to who had taken the picture

Steve

Edited by Winsford Soul
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

47 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Hot crumpet.  Just how I like them :wicked:

Steve 

Cough cough.....it's a garlic bread. Sort of.... One half is garlic bread. Actually so is the other, except it has tomatoes squidged on it. Or in other words, a yeasted flat artisan bread, lightly spread with churned and salted organic butter, seasoned with bulb of garlic and shards of parsley herb, served with a partial vine ripened tomato jus. :sleep3:

Social source share

34 minutes ago, flamingemeralds said:

Cough cough.....it's a garlic bread. Sort of.... One half is garlic bread. Actually so is the other, except it has tomatoes squidged on it. Or in other words, a yeasted flat artisan bread, lightly spread with churned and salted organic butter, seasoned with bulb of garlic and shards of parsley herb, served with a partial vine ripened tomato jus. :sleep3:

No doubt Steve was referring to yourself :P

Social source share