Linda Pearson (bolton) Very Sad News

Mandy

I have just had a message to tell me that Linda Pearson from Bolton died this morning :thumbsup: The message was a bit vague as the sender is devastated and will contact me later on today with more details. Apparently it was something to do with her heart.

Those of you who knew Linda knew how happy she'd been lately since she'd been with Mark Morgan (Wales) and how her life had changed. Linda was full of life and really good fun to be with. I last saw Linda at Bidds nighter a couple of months ago and had a really good night with her.

As soon as I hear more I'll post something up.

I shall miss her laughter and sense of fun... RIP Linda darling xxx

Social source share

• Replies 35
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest vinylvixen

I have just had a message to tell me that Linda Pearson from Bolton died this morning :thumbsup: The message was a bit vague as the sender is devastated and will contact me later on today with more details. Apparently it was something to do with her heart.

Those of you who knew Linda knew how happy she'd been lately since she'd been with Mark Morgan (Wales) and how her life had changed. Linda was full of life and really good fun to be with. I last saw Linda at Bidds nighter a couple of months ago and had a really good night with her.

As soon as I hear more I'll post something up.

I shall miss her laughter and sense of fun... RIP Linda darling xxx

Tragic news. I can only agree with what everyone else has said. My condolences to Mark, and also Mark & Linda's families. Jo

Edited by vinylvixen
Social source share

Tragic news. I can only agree with what everyone else has said. My condolences to Mark, and also Mark & Linda's families. Jo

very sorry to hear this news

was at Lowton on friday,and she stood with Mark looking through my sales box

nice girl,always smiling

very sad for Mark

Social source share

My god i cant believe it Linda is one of my oldest buddy,s from the days of VA VA,s

ect ect there will be a lot of sad faces around the Leigh / Bolton area when people

find out this sad sad news.. All her family, Mark and close friends have my deepest sympathy and prayers..

Ian Cunliffe

Social source share

I'm still waiting on news of Linda's final farewell and exactly what happened but will let you all know as soon as I do, unless of course anyone speaks to Mark in the meantime and can let us all know.

I still can't quite believe it ...

Social source share

I'm still waiting on news of Linda's final farewell and exactly what happened but will let you all know as soon as I do, unless of course anyone speaks to Mark in the meantime and can let us all know.

I still can't quite believe it ...

Social source share

JUST HEARD THIS VERY SAD NEWS, LINDA'S PASSING IS TRAGIC AT A TIME SHE SEEMED TO HAVE FOUND HAPPINESS. OUR FINAL MEMORY OF LINDA WAS AT MIDDLETON JUST AFTER CHRISTMAS WHEN SHE WAS IN OUR ROOM DANCING TO ROBBO'S SET,SHE HAD THE BIGGEST SMILE ON HER FACE, THAT'S HOW WE WILL REMEMBER HER.

OUR THOUGHTS ARE WITH ALL HER LOVED HER.

NIGHT AND GOD BLESS LINDA

MARIA AND CARL WILLINGHAM

Social source share

A hell of a shock and such very sad news. Linda was always so full of life and a great character around the Bolton / Bury scene as well as Soul nites and niters further afield. - Nite God bless Linda, I will play one of your faves (Tammy Terrell) in your memory this Friday.

Neil Jones

(I'd have removed my signature as a mark of respect but it seems if I do this it removes it from all my postings)

Social source share

Not sure if I knew Linda, but would like to express my sympathies for her partner and there families

I would imagine everyone is still numb with shock, not to mention grief, as it would appear that her passing was both unexpected and sudden

May you rest in peace

x

Social source share

I AM GLAD TO SAY, I KNEW LINDA FOR MORE YEARS THAN I CARE TO REMEMBER, FROM THE DAYS OF BOLTON PALIS, TO A RECENT ALNIGHTER IN BOLTON. OUR PATHS CROSSED AND WHEN THEY DID WHAT A LAUGH, WHAT A GREAT TIME WE HAD. I AM GLAD TO SAY, I KNEW LINDA PEARSON, OR "LINDA FROM BOLTON" AS I PREFER TO CALL HER. I WILL MISS HER GREATLY." OH LINDA WE LOVED YOU "

BRIAN RAE

Social source share

I AM GLAD TO SAY, I KNEW LINDA FOR MORE YEARS THAN I CARE TO REMEMBER, FROM THE DAYS OF BOLTON PALIS, TO A RECENT ALNIGHTER IN BOLTON. OUR PATHS CROSSED AND WHEN THEY DID WHAT A LAUGH, WHAT A GREAT TIME WE HAD. I AM GLAD TO SAY, I KNEW LINDA PEARSON, OR "LINDA FROM BOLTON" AS I PREFER TO CALL HER. I WILL MISS HER GREATLY." OH LINDA WE LOVED YOU "

BRIAN RAE

VERY SAD INDEED!

Social source share

The soul world is quite small and Linda is from my area...I am sure i will know her by sight if not by name..Very sad news indeed..If any of you have a photo then could you pm me with it and then i can pay my respect..Hope thats ok,if not then i understand..

steve x

Edited by little-stevie
Social source share

Thanks to all who have sent their condolences and memories to Mark and to Lindas Family.

Here are the arangements for Lindas Funeral :- On Friday 26th January

Service at St James Church, Breightmet Bolton ....1.30pm

Interrment at Overdale Crematorium, West Chapel, Chorley New Road , Bolton .. 2.30 pm

Wake and Soul Music Celebration of Lindas Life and Memories

will be Held at Tonge Ward Labour Club, from 3.30 pm until Midnight.

This is NOT a pay venue or club event, But is a chance for anyone who Knew Linda to swap stories, Pay their respects, in the way that Linda, as a true Bolton Soulie would have loved .

Keep the Faith Linda ......

Lots of Love ......... Brent, Ann, Dave D, Linda. Ronnie N Sue, Pete Eccles, Roger N Bernie, Gazzo, Paul Wiggy N Sue, Dolly N Trina, Jimmy and Mags and all the rest of the Bolton Soulies .... XXXXXXX

Social source share

Lynda we'll miss you

Lynda why did you have to leave us so soon just when you had found happiness. We'll miss your cheerful face and all the laughs we had, especially our nights out, tx's and phone calls. Our last memory of you was when we surprised you last week with your Birthday card and present the expression on your face was a picture, one we will never forget and the words "you little devil's you". We've had some fantastic times over the years that will stay with us forever. Especially when we came to stay with you in Wales you were at your best you'd found your true happiness. Please save a place for us it will be nice to know we'll join you again good friends are hard to come by and you were THE BEST

Sympathy to Mark Darren Oliver Lynda's Mum and all her other Friends and Family

God walked around his garden

And saw an empty space

He then looked down from Heaven

And saw your smiling face

He knew he'd found an angel

And whispered come and rest

His garden must be beautiful

For he only takes the best.

LOVE

MANDY AN KEV

XXX

Edited by KEVIN
Social source share

Do not stand at my grave and weep

I am not there. I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.

I am the diamond glints on snow.

I am the sunlight on ripened grain.

I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush

I am the swift uplifting rush

Of quiet birds in circled flight.

I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry;

I am not there. I did not die.

we all were very lucky to have linda in our lives and we are all very saddend by the loss of a good friend but are very lucky to have such good memories and times with our friend,and through this she will always be with us in our harts and souls.although we can not see or speak to her she will be with us allways. Tree and family x x x

Social source share

Just heard it on Richard's show.

Rest in peace, Linda.

I'm terrible for not knowing people's names as I didn't grow up in the Bolton area so am a bit of a newcomer, but I'm sure I will have met her at one of the local venues over the past 10-15 years. She may well have occasionally been at the RMI - makes me sadder that I don't know.

Condolences to all her loved ones.

Gordon

Social source share

So sad to here the news,even sadder to think that the last time we both saw her was at another friends funeral two monthes ago(ie-Billy Davies).

Condolences to Lindas family and Mark.

RIP Linda.

From John and Delise

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert