JMAuction - 19/05/2021 - No Results! ;-)

He had Freddie Chavez listed on his mailshot yesterday which had a current bid of £3,315 but I couldn't find it on his site and it doesn't seem to appear on his latest email ... is it a case of buyer remorse ... as that bid was twice the highest of Popsike?

Social source share

12 hours ago, Soulstrutter said:

.... very sharp! ... I was looking forward to see on here what it eventually went for, but as you say ... We'll Never Know Why'

It only cost half that to see him live in las Vegas 2018....and he still knew the words:)

It cost a weeks wages in 77.

Must be some good jobs out there today.

Ed

• Up vote 2
Social source share

2 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Sold mine years ago . Only payed a few quid for it , don't think it's worth anywhere near that price to be honest 

Do you like any records very much, because you seem to have negatives for most that get mentioned!

Edited by D9 KTF
Social source share

19 hours ago, D9 KTF said:

Do you like any records very much, because you seem to have negatives for most that get mentioned!

When you been on the scene as long as Steve and seen overplayed oldies fetching crazy prices it is mind boggling these and total agree but not rare and plenty of copies but it's only an opinion. 

• Up vote 1
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

3 hours ago, Geeselad said:

There's loads of records I'll can't bring myself to buy because they were so common at nighters in the 80's. Valantino' s is a good example. Few others like George Kirby, are relatively cheap. 

Whilst searching through some of my old lists and sales from 76 I found a letter from someone who bought my George Kirby for 80 , that's pence not pounds. So Russ Bowers you certainly got a bargain.

• Up vote 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!