Northern Soul At The BBC Proms 2023

Mike

Just now, Owd Codger said:

When/how can we see this on bbc tv??

When I checked on the website this evening, it is listed as one of the selected proms to be televised, but it didn't have any details. I'd guess it will be out via iPlayer maybe in a few days?

Social source share

15 minutes ago, Twoshoes said:

Well she who must be listened to went to the loo and came back when Darrell Banks was on, yes ,she said well this one sounds very good 🤣😂🤣,

hahah my wife said the same " he's great " i said i bloody think so it's Darrell Banks hahaha i was told to go forth and multiply 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

2 minutes ago, Davemac3 said:

Not quite matching Edwin with Time

Agree. Perfectly decent version but strangely not in keeping with just how true to form the rest has been.

But then again, imagine how proud Edwin would have been to have his song showcased like this in the Albert Hall!

Edited by Seano
Social source share

38 minutes ago, Twoshoes said:

Well she who must be listened to went to the loo and came back when Darrell Banks was on, yes ,she said well this one sounds very good 🤣😂🤣,

hahah my wife said the same " he's great " i said i bloody think so it's Darrell Banks hahaha i was told to go forth and multiply 

the guy is struggling to do" the night "

Social source share

Presumably this will be on BBC Sounds ...tell your friends who missed it

7 minutes ago, Happy Feet said:

Brendan Reilly , It Really Hurts Me Girl , great version  & Time , for me first heard at Samantha's Sheffield, played by John Vincent circa 74ish 

Time...played in my house upon release

• Up vote 1
Social source share