Chalky

• Replies 165
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Looks like the natives are getting restless with all the positive posts on here.

Same with Harpo and Harpette, really looking forward to lifeline, it seems like a hundred years since the last one.

It's always a refreshing change to come together with like minded soulie who are eager to embrace the rarer side of soulful music, and expand their appreciation and love for it.

It dose'nt get any better than this.

Sandi

Guest chorleybloke

Ey up Chalky,

Never been to this do before but heard so much positive feedback I'm gonna break my duck & fly over (from France not Oz!). Next stop easyjet.com. Bonus I've scored a ticket to watch Utd at Wembley the day after - get inthumbup.gif

Cheers

Pete

Edited by chorleybloke

Ey up Chalky,

Never been to this do before but heard so much positive feedback I'm gonna break my duck & fly over (from France not Oz!). Next stop easyjet.com. Bonus I've scored a ticket to watch Utd at Wembley the day after - get in:thumbup:

Cheers

Pete

Be good to see you there Pete, you love it...hopefully :thumbsup:thumbup.gif

I hope Gilly's behaving himself and doing as he's told Nicola? See you both next week.

Hi Chalky, you know Gilly he never does as he is told! He is more or less back to his old self and I am sure by Lifeline he will be on 110% tip top form. And we are bringing Chris Ashby along as well.

See you there, I can't wait thumbup.gif

Hi Chalky, you know Gilly he never does as he is told! He is more or less back to his old self and I am sure by Lifeline he will be on 110% tip top form. And we are bringing Chris Ashby along as well.

Glad to hear he's almost tip top. be good to see you both and Chris as well.

Hi Chalky,

I was getting mixed up with the time Lifeline starts as our train gets into Wolverhampton at 7:30 so its a pefect time for heading straight to the venue so we can cram in

as many tasty sounds as we can.

Now got Phillis coming as well who also hasnt been before and is looking forward to it.

Keith

Another addition to the Dundee crew..... 1st time too for John MacDondald (Soulmac) "Dundee Soul Club"thumbup.gif

Looking forward to this so much....

Philly

Looks like the natives are getting restless with all the positive posts on here.

Same with Harpo and Harpette, really looking forward to lifeline, it seems like a hundred years since the last one.

It's always a refreshing change to come together with like minded soulie who are eager to embrace the rarer side of soulful music, and expand their appreciation and love for it.

It dose'nt get any better than this.

Sandi

gonna miss your spot Sandi, but will see you laters on, just hope I have some stamina left :thumbsup:

WILL HE WON'T HE .... EVEN THOUGH THIS IS A SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY NITE MICK H IS CONSIDERING 6 OTHER BOOKINGS (ON THE SAME NITE) 3 IN THE UK 2 IN EUROPE AND 1 IN VIETNAM,NOT TO MENTION THE POSSIBILITY OF HIS OWN PROMOTION ON THE GALAPAGOS ISLANDS (ON THE SAME NITE) HE HEARD ABOUT THE LOCATION WHILE ON A LATIN SOUL BUYING TRIP TO ARGENTINA ( SO HE CAN MAYBE GET A SET AT BIDDS) THERE A BACK STREET DEALER POINTED MICK (HEY HO AND AWAY WE GO)H SOUTH EAST TO THE FAMOUS WILDLIFE HAVEN,NEGOTIATIONS BEGAN UPON ARRIVAL ,NATIVES BECAME EXCITED SENCING HOW SLOW MICK WAS AT FINDING AND PLAYING NEW DISCOVERIES AND SEEM CONFIDENT THAT MICK IS DUE TO HIS SLOWNESS THE LONG LOST 13TH SUB SPECIES OF THE GIANT TORTOISE......I FEEL SURE MICK WILL LET US KNOW SOON AS THE DNA RESULTS ARE AVAILABLE !

Fook me Andy ,reserve me some of those Smarties,might take me to Mars to do a set

Till 27th Feb

B good

Mick H

Be good to see Gilly, and Chris Ashby. Gagging for this now as I've not been out for a while

Will get a list of dealers up shortly , will be packed in the record bar for definate....everything seems on course no problems to note -all roads should lead to the stables saturday nite.got me pal kym fuller and troy coming in from the states aswell as our european friends...times to follow also !

many thanks for all the messages re my dad,i appreciate it.

Source Advert