Chalky

• Replies 213
  • Views 18.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Me GIDDY ? :( you bet i am :D have wanted to come for sooo long and finally i am :lol: xxxx

It's weird because I still maintain that I met you at Lifeline for the very first time last year or the year before. Maybe it's a sign! It was a good night I remember :thumbsup:

Guest Chris Waterman

What's the nearest station to the venue? And is it a reasonable distance or will it cost an arm and a leg in a cab?

Hi Geoff

Its about 5/7 miles should cost no more than a tenner

Just a reminder NO TALC!!! we don't want to lose this venue. Security will check to make sure you take none in and will walk round the venue to double check there's none under the tables/chairs.

It's not like the dance floor at The Stables needs talc, one of the best about.

So PLEASE NO TALCUM POWDER!!!!

It's weird because I still maintain that I met you at Lifeline for the very first time last year or the year before. Maybe it's a sign! It was a good night I remember :hatsoff2:

I know :lol: maybe i have an evil twin ? ohmy.gif see ya sat babe , just cant wait xx

IF YOU'RE BRINGING SALES BOXES OF MORE THAN A 100 X 45'S ,PLEASE LET US KNOW,WE'RE ABOUT OUT OF SPACE ! THE RECORD BAR HAS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE TO DATE ANYWHERE WITH THE LIKES OF -DAVE THORLEY,DAVE WELDING,DAVE RAISTRICK,RODGER BANKS,SOUL SAM,DES PARKER,MACE,JOHNNY BEGGS,BUTCH,BOB MORRIS,TED,NICK STEVENSON ROB SMITH + MANY MORE ... INFACT IF MICK H HAD ANY SOUL RECORDS I'M SURE HE'D HAVE SOME FOR SALE TOO ...

NOT ANY RULES AND REGULATIONS AT LIFELINE OTHER THAN THE MANAGEMENT KEEP REMINDING US THAT ANYONE CAUGHT WITH TALC WILL HAVE TO LEAVE AND IT WILL BE ENFORCED.. UNLESS THERE'S ANY VOLUNTEERS FOR CLEANING DUTIES SUNDAY MORNING ?????

THIS NITER IS FOR YOU AND WE APPLAUD YOUR SUPPORT OVER THE LAST SEVEN YEARS - WELL DONE AMD THANKS FOR KEEPING REAL SOUL ALIVE !

DJ TIMES TO FOLLOW ..

REMEMBER WE'RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW UP AND COMING DJ'S ,INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND LET US KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO !

Almost a year on and finally II'll be making my way down to Lifeline again...get in! Infact I think the last time i was at Llifeline it was the anniversary? If last year was anything to go by it's going to be a great night......

Catch you on Sat

P.S - Joan dont forget the cd's I'll need something to listen to for the trek back up to the NE :thumbsup:

Callum

Almost a year on and finally II'll be making my way down to Lifeline again...get in! Infact I think the last time i was at Llifeline it was the anniversary? If last year was anything to go by it's going to be a great night......

Catch you on Sat

P.S - Joan dont forget the cd's I'll need something to listen to for the trek back up to the NE :thumbsup:

Callum

Already in the car Callum - have been since I forgot to bring them into Burnley :D

Guest soul widow

Taxis all booked ready to bring the glawster gang.

The boys are all really excited. Talking bout what their wearing and sorting our their hair and nails.

I'm just interested in hearing some new tunes!! Lol

x

Not long now kids :ohmy:

I hope I never grow out of this :lol:

Yeah i hope i dont either :no: Chas & Eileen def coming , this is gonna be a night to remember , we'll be on our way this time tomorrow , to pick up the Nogster :yes: the word EXCITEMENT doesnt quite cut it now :lol: there must be something more ?? xxx

Oh yes the gang from Scottishland are coming doon....

Phylis & Shug from Aberdeen, John from Dundee & me and Dale from Glasgow (originally from Yorkshire of course) - hang on to yer hats :lol:

M

Well thats made my mind up then!!! :lol:

Me n Donz are getting a lift with Grant. First time for us, looking forward to it now i know your going Mick.

See you there pal :ohmy:

Sandy

I'd say, presented with the evidence above, you're a wee bit excited Joan :(

I'm well limbered up having danced all night to the brilliance of Karl Heard, Dave Abbott, Tim Smithers Des Parker and others in Bournemouth last night. I was going to take it easy knowing that it's Lifeline tonight but I couln't help myself so I'm well fired up for another 10 hours on the floor at the bestest allnighter in the whole wide world :yes:

Just waiting for Lindsay to get her shit together then we're heading back to the boat for a bit of vegetative state relaxation before zooming up the m5 to heaven.

BANG TIDY.... SHATTING laugh.gif

Guest Chris Waterman

I'd say, presented with the evidence above, you're a wee bit excited Joan :(

I'm well limbered up having danced all night to the brilliance of Karl Heard, Dave Abbott, Tim Smithers Des Parker and others in Bournemouth last night. I was going to take it easy knowing that it's Lifeline tonight but I couln't help myself so I'm well fired up for another 10 hours on the floor at the bestest allnighter in the whole wide world :yes:

Just waiting for Lindsay to get her shit together then we're heading back to the boat for a bit of vegetative state relaxation before zooming up the m5 to heaven.

BANG TIDY.... SHATTING laugh.gif

Hardcore!!

Hardcore!!

Foolish more like laugh.gif My manager say's Ihave a one-to-one Monday. I looked at him and laughed advising it may be all I can manage to actually arrive at work alive let alone strike up some bullshit dialogue to tick his boxes for my development. :(

BRING IT ON Weeeeeeee.

Foolish more like laugh.gif My manager say's Ihave a one-to-one Monday. I looked at him and laughed advising it may be all I can manage to actually arrive at work alive let alone strike up some bullshit dialogue to tick his boxes for my development. :(

BRING IT ON Weeeeeeee.

Something like this Karen?..David and Karen.:yes: 58 seconds in.

See you later.

Edited by KevH

Plenty of record dealers in attendance so bring plenty of money biggrin.gif

We have the likes of Dave Thorley, Dave Raistrick, Dave Rimmer, John McClure and Danny Price, Steve H & Roger Banks, Des Parker, Andy Dyson if he takes the lids off, Butch, Nick Stevenson, Rob Smith, Johnny Beggs, Mace, Bob Morris (watch your fingers Mace), Ted, Dave Welding and no doubt some more.....

See you all later.

Source Advert