• Replies 84
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest proudlove

The 12" is much better! thumbsup.gif

I bet you say that to all the girls.......................................

Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

Sorry folks, gotta go for a piss. Amuse yourselves 'till I get back.

Edited by Dave Turner
Social source share

"well now the reason i'm playing bootlegs is because the originals are too valuable and mummy wont let me bring them out to play"laugh.gif

Funny you should say that .......

I was in the company a while back of a notable DJ , who actually stated " I don't play them now as it damages the playing surface , therefore devaluing it "

Malc Burton

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

I've often said you can get this for £20/£30 etc.or the best £25 I've spent...summat like that.

Agree Chalky, plenty of DJs say things like 'this is a nice cheapie' or '£10 record' etc... not everyone is up there pretending they are spinning thousand dollar discs. Especially me... :laugh:

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

"I paid over a grand for each of these five records and i'm going to play them in my spot until you're all sick of hearing them..."

Edited by Matt Male
Social source share

Can we have some more talc on the floor please

Has any one got an adapter for my iPod

I hope you don't mind me playing this on CD, I don't want to wear my records out

I have just arrived and have no idea what the last DJ played?

I'm going to play this on the 12" Mega Mix disco Dub on clear plastic, because I need a wee

For the lady who has just spilled her J2o on the dance floor, can some one buy her another

Sorry I'm out of breath, I have been dancing to the last set, I love dancing!

I have a girlfriend

smashie-and-nicey.gif

I have no idea what RnB is?

I'd love to hear your opinions on this record

Well thank you very much for dancing, sorry for all of the records played twice, I'm off now to my next venue, keep the faith

You dancers really know your stuff

Social source share

But you have said that Ianlaugh.gif

How about "I won't play Jean Carn Mart"......

Yeah, have you heard it though? The lead singer's a Puerto Rican transvestite with two Brazilian putas on BV's and the beat's kinda Disco Northern..........

And excuse me, but that version I played was the exclusive Larry Saunders Re-Edit! Personally I think you put it into my head LOL....

Ian D biggrin.gif

Social source share

Yeah, have you heard it though? The lead singer's a Puerto Rican transvestite with two Brazilian putas on BV's and the beat's kinda Disco Northern..........

And excuse me, but that version I played was the exclusive Larry Saunders Re-Edit! Personally I think you put it into my head LOL....

Ian D biggrin.gif

Puerto Rican tranny, disco Northern, How is Ianwhistling.gif

Think you should be thanking me that it's still so exclusive then Ian as you left it in the CD deck & I put it back in't case for you when you vanished. Must admit it was bloody good but did you hear the Dimitri mix of the O Jays I followed it with?

Social source share