Which Record Do You Have To Play Again

• Replies 52
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not sure if anyone has done this topic before but which record or records in your collection have to be played twice cause you love them one of mine is Tightrope Inez and Charlie Foxx
Played George Freeman over and over when I first bought "Down and out" many years ago.When I play it now, still have to listen a few more times :yes:
Social source share

Guest soul stormers

yep its a bugger that one innit cant just play it the once...i have 2 copies so...if one wears out...or if anyone needs one...lol

cookie :yes:

hi cookie

how much :D

Social source share

Guest rachel

its more of a living room record innit...wish they had sung it @ northampton tho....copyright fingy prevented it or summat...altho they did give a quick accapella version of it @ de bar :D

cookie :yes:

Mmm.. love it but yes it has been a bit overdone lately... it's the other side that's getting played in this living room (well, bedroom) these days...

Social source share

Just now Towanna & total destruction---wear your natural baby------love it

Along with Jesse Johnson-----Left out and Freddie Williams --Got to live while i can

Never get sick of em

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

The Dells - Make Sure.............. :yes: and dont' forget Ponds Forge in Sheffield on Jan 13th.....it's gonna be a big thing :D Jo

Social source share

MINES GOTTA BE DEVOTIONS-DO,DO,DE,DOP GREAT TUNE AND INTERTAINS-I SEE THE LIGHT EVEN GOT ME DAUGHTER SINGIN THAT ONE :ohmy: PLAY IT THAT MUCH

Social source share

The Dells - Make Sure.............. :ohmy: and dont' forget Ponds Forge in Sheffield on Jan 13th.....it's gonna be a big thing :ohmy: Jo

One of my all time faves Jo. Have to play Barbara Mcnair - It Happens Every Time - on the Real Barbara Mcnair album - at least twice, great track!!

Alan

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

For me has to be Commands - Hey its love, not long enough so have to play it twice :ohmy:

Good call :ohmy: back to back with The Magnificent Seven - Never will i make my baby cry

another one is Sammy Sevens - Everybody Crossfire, i just can't help singing along to 'love me, love me, love me, yeah yeah yeah...'

M.

Edited by Matt Male
Social source share

Not sure if anyone has done this topic before but which record or records in your collection have to be played twice cause you love them one of mine is Tightrope Inez and Charlie Foxx

[/quote

Listening to Timothy Wilson in the car have'nt stopped playing this wonderful CD, especially tracks "Keep It Up Don't Let It Go Down", "Gotta Fall In LOve Again", "Follow Me" & "Who Babe"

on Expansion if anyone's ineterested

Social source share

Guest Johnny Mack

The Volumes - That Same Old Feeling - Impact - play once just to check how brilliant this record is, play the second time just to confirm it...lol

Mark Bicknell.

Excellent choice Mark, the Volumes is just too good for a single play.

Two more that have the same effect on me :

Sandy Hollis - The Tables Have Turned - Big Wheel

Attractions - Why Shouldn't a Man Cry - Bell

Take care :thumbsup:

John

Social source share

jackie wilson - dont you know i love you

from his beautiful day album, the man was a genius rip

happy soulin

also off this album-this love is mine is always played twice in my room..truly brilliant album

totally agree billybags, lets just say that every soulie should own one!!

russ

lel soul club . st ives . cambs . 27th jan 8 til 2 top nite. top venue for 2006 . check details

Social source share

I think R Searling use to play 'Where Im not wanted' a few times in the same spot when he first got it.

Is that why 12" discs come out to let you here the same tune over and over??

Try saving your fave tune as a ringtone on your phone, then everyone else has to also listen to it. (I have got Wanted and needed - G O, at the moment).

Ed

Social source share

Hi all I have only just joined this site, its been great reading all the forums etc.

A record I play everyday at the moment is 'Tear it on down' Marvine Gaye. Its on Soul Sensation 5 I play it many times over and never get sick of it. :thumbsup::yes::yes: Theresa

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert