Heard A Record Thats Worse Than The Carstairs

Pete S

I never thought it would happen but just now I heard a record that is even worse than It Really Hurts Me Girl by The Carstairs. In fact it has it's own thread elsewhere. ZZ & Co - Gettin ready for the get down. I wanted to projectile vomit on first hearing, I managed to stick it out for about 40 seconds, but I still feel unwell now. If someone was to play this followed by Dutch Robinson and tell me they were ground breaking Wigan classics I think I'd have to decapitate them. Even worse, imagine Searling playing ZZ & Co, Dutch Robinson and larry Houston in a row. I'd have walked out and never gone back if I hadn't stopped going already. WORST RECORD EVER.

Social source share

• Replies 102
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I never thought it would happen but just now I heard a record that is even worse than It Really Hurts Me Girl by The Carstairs. In fact it has it's own thread elsewhere. ZZ & Co - Gettin ready for the get down. I wanted to projectile vomit on first hearing, I managed to stick it out for about 40 seconds, but I still feel unwell now. If someone was to play this followed by Dutch Robinson and tell me they were ground breaking Wigan classics I think I'd have to decapitate them. Even worse, imagine Searling playing ZZ & Co, Dutch Robinson and larry Houston in a row. I'd have walked out and never gone back if I hadn't stopped going already. WORST RECORD EVER.

:lol: Great southern soul dancer

Social source share

I never thought it would happen but just now I heard a record that is even worse than It Really Hurts Me Girl by The Carstairs.

I happen to like the Carstairs :D dunno how you can say that!! :lol:

It's a long running joke on here about me and the carstiars record, I've been saying it on soul source for four or five years and there are numerous photographs of me and the carstairs record - well the remaining pieces of it after I smashed it with a hammer :huh:

p.s. it's sh*t

Social source share

No points for me again then as I liked the ZZ & co track!......... although I will agree on Mr Levines finest, never realy did it for me 'then', let alone now!..

Social source share

It's a long running joke on here about me and the carstiars record, I've been saying it on soul source for four or five years and there are numerous photographs of me and the carstairs record - well the remaining pieces of it after I smashed it with a hammer :huh:

p.s. it's sh*t

Now the Velvettes I got to find me somebody :lol: .......can i borrow ya hammer!! :D

Edited by JELLYBEAN
Social source share

Now the Velvettes I got to find me somebody :lol: .......can i borrow ya hammer!! :huh:

Nope!...... the Bloody 'Reptile' is the worst..

In a recent interview for a soul magazine even the "Silly Woman" admited she should had stood on the sodding thing instead of taking it home!..

Social source share

Guest cardysharpy

Here you go mate, try this. Might help you out with your symptoms.

https://www.amplifon.co.uk/ :D

Social source share

so whats it's fate Pete.Hammer,chainsaw,Black and Decker,heated up into a bowl shape?

c'Mon Pete...........if its a thmbdn.gif ,lets see it get what it deserves.

I take it you've not heard "3rd window from the sh*te"- d.barlow biggrin.gif

Yes thats a shocking record too. Haven't got a copy of ZZ to melt besides I would be a bit mental to do that, the carstairs one I smashed hissed all the way through so it didn't matter. That was as a result of playing it with a 6" nail to make it sound better.

Social source share

I like ZZ and Co

I like Kiki Dee

Can't stand that fooking Velvettes song.

It reminds me of the diso's we attended as young kids. The fooking dj would say "And now for some Northern Soul - and then play the likes of Needle in a Haystack! Some dj's still do it at weddings and stuff - and I'm still full of seething indignation. I still march up there and tell em this is not northern fooking soul!

I know - someone is now going to tell me that Needle in a Fooking Haystack is there favourite northern anthem!

:rolleyes:

Edited by Peter99
Social source share

I know - someone is now going to tell me that Needle in a Fooking Haystack is there favourite northern anthem!

In its day before the term Northern Soul was invented.

Paul

PS

I loved the Snake when I was 13 and at 50 I still love it!. And The Velvettes for that matter.

Social source share

It's a long running joke on here about me and the carstiars record, I've been saying it on soul source for four or five years and there are numerous photographs of me and the carstairs record - well the remaining pieces of it after I smashed it with a hammer :shades:

p.s. it's sh*t

Is it really only four or five years ? Seems like a lifetime :rolleyes:

Social source share

I like ZZ and Co

I like Kiki Dee

Can't stand that fooking Velvettes song.

It reminds me of the diso's we attended as young kids. The fooking dj would say "And now for some Northern Soul - and then play the likes of Needle in a Haystack! Some dj's still do it at weddings and stuff - and I'm still full of seething indignation. I still march up there and tell em this is not northern fooking soul!

Please tell me this is a wind up, that 2 members on here do not know the difference between the Vel-Vets and the Velvelettes!!

If it is a joke, you got me. Otherwise I am flabbergasted!

Social source share

:shades: Go easy he's still a bit grouchy , something to do with (SW 2 - SU 0) :lol:

:D

Actually, I should have put a smiley in my post, sorry. I'm not allowed to post in Petes conspiracy threads so I dont want excluding from the record ones :lol:

Both the Carstairs and ZZ are great. imo of course. As is the Vel Vets :rolleyes:

Social source share

:D

Actually, I should have put a smiley in my post, sorry. I'm not allowed to post in Petes conspiracy threads so I dont want excluding from the record ones :lol:

Both the Carstairs and ZZ are great. imo of course. As is the Vel Vets :rolleyes:

:shades: That's a point ! there hasn't been one for a while ! :lol: Bit of a conspiracy do you reckon ? could have their own secret chatroom now with funny handshake entry only ?

Social source share

:rolleyes: That's a point ! there hasn't been one for a while ! :shades: Bit of a conspiracy do you reckon ? could have their own secret chatroom now with funny handshake entry only ?

wanker.gif

Do you mean like this one Bogues

Social source share