Show us your great photos 2021

Amsterdam Russ

12 hours ago, Winsford Soul said:

Looks fantastic.  Thanks for sharing.

Mull is on my bucket list for the Golden Eagle.  Sea Eagle and I suppose you could throw in a few Otters. 

Steve. I go up there at least 6 times a year on the motorbike. To me the Northwest of Scotland is the most beautiful place on the planet. Get yourself and the gorgeous one up there. You won't regret it.

• Up vote 2
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

On 20/10/2021 at 14:10, Winsford Soul said:

Male House Sparrow such a overlooked bird yet they are fascinating to watch and full of character

IB2A2415 (2).JPG

wow, no need to cut that out Steve, Christmas card me thinks.

Edited by Mal C
  • Up vote 1
  • Thanks 1
Social source share

9 hours ago, Soulfulmerlin said:

So much for Buzzard having V shaped tail . Thought what seen beside Ribble at Edisford other week was Hen Harriers courtship dance . No camera so no video . Was pair of Red Kites . So local know-all . Guess wasn't that knowledgeable  . 

Screenshot_20211022-220000_Instagram.jpg

Only the Red Kite in the UK has a v shaped tail,  

Social source share

11 minutes ago, Tomangoes said:

I'd like to try the upstairs, but short of time in the a Dam.

Ed

IMG-20211029-WA0011.jpeg

Ed . From Yorkshire would you say E dam. Bit of a  cheesy 🧀 joke I know..  personally I couldn't think of a worse place to visit 🙃 even if it was selling cheese flavoured weed. Mild cheddar is my limit on cheese. Enjoy the trip

Social source share

5 minutes ago, Winsford Soul said:

Ed . From Yorkshire would you say E dam. Bit of a  cheesy 🧀 joke I know..  personally I couldn't think of a worse place to visit 🙃 even if it was selling cheese flavoured weed. Mild cheddar is my limit on cheese. Enjoy the trip

He's got it wrong Ed, the stronger the better

• Up vote 1
Social source share

1 hour ago, Winsford Soul said:

Snipe. Almost camouflaged against the vegetation, another couple of weeks when the green reeds and grasses have died back it will be near impossible to see them and a Cormorant enjoying the Sunshine

Only seeing the pic of the snipe, Ste. There are spaces for where the other two should be, but they're not showing. Maybe try uploading them again?

• Thanks 1
Social source share

37 minutes ago, Amsterdam Russ said:

Only seeing the pic of the snipe, Ste. There are spaces for where the other two should be, but they're not showing. Maybe try uploading them again?

Thanks Russ. Was having problems with my laptop and it kept stopping me from uploading pictures and editing my post in here. Will have another look in the morning.  

Social source share

56 minutes ago, Amsterdam Russ said:

Russ  just grabbed a screen shot off my mobile of what I can see. Shows all 3 pictures mate. 2 snipe and one cormorant 

Screenshot_20211104-214036_Chrome.jpg

Social source share