Sylvia Croasdell

Guest hipcityhipster

Heard about Sylvia at the weekend. Couldn't believe it. It makes you realise that you must cherish each day.

We didn't know Sylvia really well but she was always friendly and we had some good chats about clothes in the ladies loos.!

We hope all her family draw some confort from how much she was liked and loved.

Be strong

With our love

Sam and rob Messer x x x

Social source share

• Replies 129
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This is really sad news. I remember Sylvia as a friendly, vivacious person who always had a smile.

Our thoughts are with you and the family at this time, Ady. Sincere condolences.

Gene and Elaine

Edited by Gene-R
Social source share

So sorry to hear this news. My deepest sympathy to Sue and Ady and all of Sylvia's family. I hadn't seen Sylvia for some time and I am a little bit in a state of shock and am a little lost for words. I feel deeply saddened.

Manus

Social source share

Guest Spinning Vinyl

Sincere condolences to you and all your family. Always knew Sylvia as a friendly and loving person. I hope you are all blessed with comfort and strength during this difficult time.

Chris Jones

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Was deeply saddened when my brother phoned with the news on Saturday.

I have a clear picture in my head of her helping out behind the desk at Cleethorpes and looking genuinely pleased to see everyone as they arrived, and that is how I will always remember her.

My sympathy to all

Mike.

Edited by in town Mikey
Social source share

A loss of a very special person.

Sylvia will be sadly missed by many, especially by her many friends in the North East.

She was a true English Rose.

Sincere condolences to Ady, Charlotte and William, Sue and Mark, Aby, and Mr.and Mrs.Henderson.

Kev Johnson

Edited by ZTSC
Social source share

Deeply shocked and saddened by the tragic news. Our thoughts are with Sylivie's family and friends.

Niki (Golding), Neil & Rachel Forbes

xx

Social source share

Sad news indeed. Most of you people on here would have known her better than myself as I only seen and spoke to her a few times, however, such a warm,friendly and open person made those few times memorable and my heart goes out to all those close to her, especially her family. My deepest and sincere condolences.

David Miller

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

A number of us were really sorry to hear this last Friday - I know it took the shine off of the Yarmouth weekender for a number of people. Our thoughts are with you, the children and Sylv's close friends. Such a tragic loss.

Steve

Just as Steve says Ady. I hope she is at peace now and in a better place.

God Bless

Edited by Gavin Page
Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Very sad news. Life is so precious.

My thoughts are with you and your family Ady.

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

Guest Rolly

Sue , William and Charlotte, Ady, I cannot express how sorry I am.

Sylvia was a brilliant, intelligent and beautiful person, who always had a smile and time to talk to me.

You are in mine and Jeff's thoughts.

lots of love

Rolly

xx

Social source share

Guest stevemcmahon

Such sad news. A very lovely lady indeed. My sincerest condolences to you, Ady the kids & Sylvia's family.

Steve

New York - Worthing - Bounds Green.

Edited by deeve
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert