Ringtones..........do You Have A Soultone

Just out of interest do you have a ringtone linked to a soul tune. my daughter has just put on My Weakness is you by Edwin Starr...& on my works phone i have one of my Fav tunes Leave me alone by Baby Washington quite apt as it never stops sometime's

This may have been on the thread before sorry to repeat but anyway be interesting to see who has used what there is some great tunes to utilise.......and some can be a bit well turn it off..

Regards Mal....

Social source share

I had moonlight music and you , did'nt get to hear it much though nobody ever rings me. :lol:

Same here, I have "My Conversation" by The Uniques and I've only heard it go off about three times, and they were all my missus. Then again, if I bothered to actually switch the phone on and take it out with me it might help.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest Sharon H

Curtis Mayfield Move on up .....i always leave it ringing though when someone phones i cant just want to listen to it and not answer it :D

Shaz

x

Social source share

I Have switched between 3

Frank Beverly If Thats what You Wanted---Intro sounds great as a ringer mates always ask what it is

James Barnett Keep on Talking---same explosive intro apt lyrics

Human Beinz Nobody but me---Openning Horn intro sounds great

Social source share

I Have switched between 3

Frank Beverly If Thats what You Wanted---Intro sounds great as a ringer mates always ask what it is

James Barnett Keep on Talking---same explosive intro apt lyrics

Human Beinz Nobody but me---Openning Horn intro sounds great

Know what you mean, this plus others are still on my phone and get swapped around when I feel the need,

The intro on Otis Reddings lovin by the pound builds up nicely and my phone has the assending ringer facility sounds really good. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Mine used to be Chuck Jackson "I'd fight till I win your love" but then I changed it to Shirley Turner "World of happiness"... then my phone started playing up and it simply doesn't ring :( . Wife's is Philip Mitchell "I'm so happy"... the dog (our Levi) starts howling every time he hears it. Played him howling to the song to Philip one evening who suggested he might make more money making music for dogs... funny as owt :D

Steve

Social source share

Guest ScooterNik

I've a few on mine - the intro to 'Please Operator' for general calls, the intro to modern ska band Dirty Revolutions' killer 'I Love Reggae' for mates on the scooter scene and for work a 'joke' one that consists of sirens and 'warning, the person calling you is a c***' over the top.

I keep meaning to add some more but I can't be bothered.

Social source share

I would LOVE to have "The Snake" as a ringtone...I'd also love to have "Timothy" by the Buoys as a ringtone too...not Northern but I'd just like to have it 'cause I have a dark sense of humor!

Best,

Mark

timothy..i got a copy o that..on scepter..a running commentry of a guy dying in the back of an ambulance..nice record

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!