Posted Images

Lets all have a good time

enjoy the weekender to be seen at

looking forward again to this jewel in the summer

Wonder if the rollercoaster is back working,

AND THE Chip shop Fancy dress and abusing DJs on a Sunday night

the wonder of the summer

add in some of the best DJs around and cracker is an understatement

plus 2 great live artists and anything else Ady can throw at us.

Guest Ivor Jones

Not too long now.. Glad to see that Simsy is getting ready for the Sunday night fancy dress... Him and Vodka Lill are a double act indeed now..

Hey Steve,

is that his normal clobber ?:smile:

Guest Mrs Simsy

Hey Steve,

is that his normal clobber ?smile.gif

:lol:

What goes on behind closed doors....you'll never know!:lol:

Vodka Lil?!:lol: I'll have you know that i know my limits!:no::no:

Getting ever closer & in an extraordinary twist i have managed to secure an extra day off work on top of the 4 i already have off-whoo!:D

Really looking forward to Cleethorpes 2010!:thumbsup:

Any spare room for a little un', i'm looking for accommodation/pass for this weeekender, If anyone has a spare bed please pm me, thank you.

Willie

We still have weekend passes available so cheque for £59 to 6TS Weekenders, 52, Burnmill Rd, Market Harborough, Leics, LE16 7JF (I put the old postcode on some of the mail outs I just did this weekend, sorry)

or £61 PayPal to ady.croasdell@btinternet.com

We also have Saturday all nighter passes available at £25 each by cheque or £25.75 by PayPal.

If you ain't received your receipt it's because I ain't sent them yet, they should be with you by Tues morning.

Ady

Guest in town Mikey

Mark and I will be there with Jess and her new fella. Meeting Mal C up there.

Hope to be there by about 3 or 4pm. And maybe even try to fit in a swift half in the pub over the road again.

Cant wait to hear the never ending strains of Jean Michel Jarre's - Oxygen. thumbsup.gif

Yep, defo on Steve, though it'll be a packer as usual.

Ady

Does it have to be the England game Ady or can we switch over to Germany, my adopted homeland, sure your attendees won't mind and it saves the live acts getting lynched for supporting the good old US of A (assuming they have heard of that game called soccer)

Looking forward to it and the real match of the weekend, the big guns having to play 5 records upstairs in Tef's room on Saturday night, sort out the real big hitters having to get it right for 5 records solid, not an easy task as many found out last year, it will be like a penalty shoot out for the DJ's, my moneys on Santucci with his Italian steel, or some of our European cousins taking the rest apart with their cool heads, or maybe the man of the moment Karl Heard, if he is there, sneaking in from the side and dispelling that myth that Engerlanders can't win 5 hit shootouts, or will even Karl prove he is human and have a David Batty moment........ The pressure is on boys.

I will be playing the last 5 tunes again, to the 2 doorman, Val and Elaine, the barman rattling his bottles loudly, and maybe a sleeping Mickey cruise based on last year, oh that is assuming Marco can't keep awake to double deck at the end, he is getting older after all.....

To keep with the football analogies, bring it on...

Guest in town Mikey

Does it have to be the England game Ady or can we switch over to Germany, my adopted homeland, sure your attendees won't mind and it saves the live acts getting lynched for supporting the good old US of A (assuming they have heard of that game called soccer)

Looking forward to it and the real match of the weekend, the big guns having to play 5 records upstairs in Tef's room on Saturday night, sort out the real big hitters having to get it right for 5 records solid, not an easy task as many found out last year, it will be like a penalty shoot out for the DJ's, my moneys on Santucci with his Italian steel, or some of our European cousins taking the rest apart with their cool heads, or maybe the man of the moment Karl Heard, if he is there, sneaking in from the side and dispelling that myth that Engerlanders can't win 5 hit shootouts, or will even Karl prove he is human and have a David Batty moment........ The pressure is on boys.

I will be playing the last 5 tunes again, to the 2 doorman, Val and Elaine, the barman rattling his bottles loudly, and maybe a sleeping Mickey cruise based on last year, oh that is assuming Marco can't keep awake to double deck at the end, he is getting older after all.....

To keep with the football analogies, bring it on...

Keepin it real

Does that mean we are all pulling for you to turn up, but at the last minute you just dont make it?

ph34r.gif

Mikey, going in disguise yes.gif

Keepin it real

Does that mean we are all pulling for you to turn up, but at the last minute you just dont make it?

ph34r.gif

Mikey, going in disguise yes.gif

Touche Micheal, :yes: and no disguise needed, introduce yourself please as I suspect we have far more in common than different, not least the importance of self parody when winding others up. :thumbsup:

And I should say I am not the Scottish representative, in keeping with the analogy, there is some doubt over his appearance, I am more the half time entertainment, there for people to laugh at because you can't actually kick the ball the full 12 yards never mind score, a perfect description of my djing! And in true Cleethorpes upside down organisation the half time entertainment is on last!

You will recognise me as I will be the one fighting with the 2 doormen at 5am trying to stop them removing the cartridges to allow Marco to have just one more........

Edited by jocko
Guest Drewes

:lol:

I shall also be making an appearance for the first time in 10 years ohmy.gif

Like Theresa, I too will be having it large laugh.gif

Might make an appearance myself then ladies.... not been clee for donkeys years myself :thumbup: x

You will recognise me as I will be the one fighting with the 2 doormen at 5am trying to stop them removing the cartridges to allow Marco to have just one more........

i was still upstairs at that point and gotta say Jocko and Marco's double decking at the end was superb - in fact all saturday nite upstairs is the place to be!

Guest Dave Turner

Some time between midnight and 1 am depending on the organisation!

Ady

Thanks Ady, that's brill.

Really looking forward to seeing them.

thumbsup.gif

Guest in town Mikey

Touche Micheal, thumbsup.gif and no disguise needed, introduce yourself please as I suspect we have far more in common than different, not least the importance of self parody when winding others up. rolleyes.gif

So who is Timmy Mallet and who is Joe Pasquale?

Some time between midnight and 1 am depending on the organisation!

Ady

:rolleyes: Translated from "Ady Time" = that'll be whenever it eventually happens then. :smile:

Managed to get a van on site for the first time ever so didn't have to play the "impaired mobility" card with Thorpe Park to be near the main entrance and avoid being allocated one of their palatial boxes on the outskirts of Ostend.

Bring it on thumbsup.gif

Taff

i was still upstairs at that point and gotta say Jocko and Marco's double decking at the end was superb - in fact all saturday nite upstairs is the place to be!

Thank you kind sir, it's always easier when having fun and that was fun last year. I forgot there was a table of you guys still there; sure it will be the place to be again, believe more of a dance floor this year which will mean hopefully people wont be so tempted to nip down for a dance!

So who is Timmy Mallet and who is Joe Pasquale?

Not a pretty image really, Coleman and Motson surely more appropriate!

Cant wait for this!

Me and Buckley will be there mid afternoon Friday. Where's everyone heading for bevvies & the footy?

Got the Manc posse checking in a couple of hours later.......roll on one of the best weekends of the year

Azza

Oops reminds me I haven't answered any of Rich's PM's (and quite a few others, hopefully you know it is my forgetfulness rather than any malice Messrs Cato, Darker, Buckley, Dunn etc. etc. etc.) that is my task for this weekend! rolleyes.gif

But yes I am going Mr B and hopefully be there mid afternoon too so get the beers in Rich, happy to take one of you as well Azza as a fellow Leeds fan :yes:

As Mr Randle, I do love a Cleethorpes, always the best people there, and sometimes theres some decent music and this year the Wiggins, I am now officially aroused!

Guest proudlove

Love the photo with Ricard and John Hillell as Bill and Ben...............any chance of a copy for blackmail purposes?

Cheers

Steve.

Edited by proudlove

Cant wait for this!

Me and Buckley will be there mid afternoon Friday. Where's everyone heading for bevvies & the footy?

Got the Manc posse checking in a couple of hours later.......roll on one of the best weekends of the year

Azza

In the Trawlerman, by about 3.30 Friday aft......OOh er missus'

Guest karen b

(JOCKO)You will recognise me as I will be the one fighting with the 2 doormen at 5am trying to stop them removing the cartridges to allow Marco to have just one more........

No doubt Pete will be helping you..............just like he did for Cliff with the taxi driver in Barcelona........:swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon:

so looking forward to this weekend:yes:, Cleethorpes has always done it for me and I intend to do my bit in making this

one to remember, and one I can tell Pete about in his old age:rolleyes: because he is intending to 'go for it' and may

need some assistance with the 'details':laugh:

Love Karen xxx

Edited by karen b

Thank you kind sir, it's always easier when having fun and that was fun last year. I forgot there was a table of you guys still there; sure it will be the place to be again, believe more of a dance floor this year which will mean hopefully people wont be so tempted to nip down for a dance!

Not a pretty image really, Coleman and Motson surely more appropriate!

Oops reminds me I haven't answered any of Rich's PM's (and quite a few others, hopefully you know it is my forgetfulness rather than any malice Messrs Cato, Darker, Buckley, Dunn etc. etc. etc.) that is my task for this weekend! :D

But yes I am going Mr B and hopefully be there mid afternoon too so get the beers in Rich, happy to take one of you as well Azza as a fellow Leeds fan :D

As Mr Randle, I do love a Cleethorpes, always the best people there, and sometimes theres some decent music and this year the Wiggins, I am now officially aroused!

Jocko

I'm looking for a quiet caravan do you know of any............shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :thumbsup:

Add me to the Leeds enclave.

See you Friday.

Cheers

Martyn

Edited by hullsoul
Guest Dave Turner

Can't wait for the annual excusion to the Costa del Cleethorpes thumbup.gif Can't wait to see the Wiggins Brothers, all the makings of the best act yet thumbup.gif

Spencer Wiggins is one of my all-time faves, way up there amongst the top runners. A rare opportunity to see one of the real greats of soul music.

A really good read on him here ---

https://darkendofthestreet.blogspot.com/2009/08/spencer-wiggins-story-part-1.html

Anyone know who's DJing on Saturday night. Is there an itinerary anywhere?

thumbsup.gif

Leave it out! Just trying to sort out some stuff and will post 'em up later in t'week.

Ady

Get your skates on Adytongue.gif

Mick Smith's spent the last two weeks lying by his pool in Spain worrying about what he's gonna play!!

Mind you I don't know why he worries, he's normally shitfaced from Friday aftrenoon till Monday morning!!

You can't beat these old timers who DJ by instinctlaugh.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifshades.gif

Dave W

Edited by Louise
Guest Dave Turner

Leave it out! Just trying to sort out some stuff and will post 'em up later in t'week.

Ady

"Leave it out!" ohmy.gif

Leave what out?

Just enquiring Ade if anyone knew.

'kin hell

I'll shut me gob and fook off then

"Leave it out!" ohmy.gif

Leave what out?

Just enquiring Ade if anyone knew.

'kin hell

I'll shut me gob and fook off then

Don't be daft that was a joke, I thought most people had twigged that I'm not the pinnacle of efficiency and my DJ times are usually sorted on the way to the gig on a fag packet. No offence intended in the slightest.

Ady

Guest Dave Turner

Don't be daft that was a joke, I thought most people had twigged that I'm not the pinnacle of efficiency and my DJ times are usually sorted on the way to the gig on a fag packet. No offence intended in the slightest.

Ady

Ady, no problem. My sincere apologies for taking it broadside in error

I take back my grumpy mardy arse comments (ain't had me leg over for a week) :sad:

:thumbup:

Source Advert