Keith Minshull - Mini Stroke

Julianb

I have been asked to let you know that Keith has recently had a mini stroke but is now recovering.

He has asked me to inform you that although he is due to DJ at several events between now and the end of October, he will be unable to fulfil these engagements and that the next time he will be behind the decks (hopefully) will be at the Barnstable Weekender in November.

I'm sure that you'll all wish Keith a speedy and full recovery.

Cheers

Julian

Social source share

Hope Minsh gets better real soon ,both myself & Neil nogger Allen have suffered with these (usually called TIA's)for a few years,including full blown strokes,can be devasting

All the best for a speedy recovery to Keith.

I understand what it's like too, after suffering 2 in the space of a few weeks about 18 months ago, but seem to be fine now (at least for the moment), so all the best to everyone else who's had the same thing too.

Social source share

Hope you are soon feeling better Keith will miss you at the Torch Reunion in Oct

mind u knowing you Minsh you,ll prob turn up pissed :yes::D

Love, Peace & Happiness

Ian & Jane

xxx xxx

you might be right Ian , if he's well enough he could turn up pissed :D

Social source share

I have been asked to let you know that Keith has recently had a mini stroke but is now recovering.

He has asked me to inform you that although he is due to DJ at several events between now and the end of October, he will be unable to fulfil these engagements and that the next time he will be behind the decks (hopefully) will be at the Barnstable Weekender in November.

Cheers

Julian

get well soon big boy

Social source share

Cheers

Julian

Never got to know "Minch" that well But he is a legend, certainly looked on him with awe at Wigan Hope he gets well soon

Social source share

Tell him, I'll be giving his anniversary 45 to Butch for him. That should cheer him up!

Best wishes from his friends down south too.

Ady

:hatsoff2: HI ALL Nice one Ady can I add to that, as I now live in Wolves and wish Keith well from all of the North Herts SOUL BROS/SISTERS Esp Big Clive Billy Mac, Mick Smith & myself who have always suported you since 1972 :thumbsup: DAVE KILWORTH

Social source share

Cheers

Julian

Speedy recovery Minsh .

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!