Fast Dance Records

Guest Dave Ward

Guest Dave Ward

Somebody challenged me on another NS site to post the fastest dance music, played at All-Nighters. So I hit the send button and learned a bit, Limited to 4 though. Just wondered if any DJ would dare to back-to-back these bastards. Of course, you record collectors would have to take your cardigans off first ! .

Stompers: Bobby Freeman - C'mon and Swim - Pye. Alder Ray - My Heart is in Danger - Minit. Combinations - What Cha Gonna Do - Kelmac.  Tommy Sears - Get Out - Chalet.

Social source share

Men from the boys.......

King George and The Timps  ~ I'm through losing you  ~  Mid Town

Wesley Paige  ~  Trapped  ~ 655

and some tracks "without words to distract"..

Dreams band  ~  Charge  ~  DC Sound

Earl Lett  ~  Boston Puppy  ~  Beantown

Chevelles  ~  The Gallop  ~  Flaming Arrow

Dave Mitchell and the Screamers  ~  The Trrip  ~  PS

Not sure about 100mph....but all in the region of licence losers......give me chance to digest my coco pops and I'll be back with more

Social source share

Lee Vowles managed to clear the floor of the elderly and infirm with this the other week -  stomped it through to the end with a couple of mates but I was seeing a red mist by the last 20 seconds   :rofl:

Edited by mistresslongdog
  • Helpful 3
Social source share

Guest Duncan Ball

Fautus,baby please and Rico Barr and the Boston barristers is it? Had it but my memory is shot oh and another one I had was Johnny James,tell you about my girl

Edited by Duncan Ball
Social source share

Doubt very much gets plays these days, but the  instrumental by HAROLD BETTS,  FANTASTIC PLASTIC FLYING MACHINE, was c/u as Jealousy at Wigan, mentally fast, one for the Riker Likers I think.

Another One at Wigan, RAL DONNER, DON'T LET IT SLIP AWAY was very very fast too, personally hated it, sounded like Elvis to these ears.

Social source share

Guest Dave Ward

Lee Vowles managed to clear the floor of the elderly and infirm with this the other week -  stomped it through to the end with a couple of mates but I was seeing a red mist by the last 20 seconds   :rofl:

The Preston boys' national anthem, complete mayhem, wait for the break....7 claps exactly !

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!