Margaret Little On Ebay

Soulsider

Could have done it before with much difficulty, but this wouldn't be too hard to fix if my friend lets me use his 3d printer and he did the CAD stuff. Obviously it wouldn't play music over that spot but you could actually play the intro and it would be like running over a heat damaged part of the record or something similar.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Could have done it before with much difficulty, but this wouldn't be too hard to fix if my friend lets me use his 3d printer and he did the CAD stuff. Obviously it wouldn't play music over that spot but you could actually play the intro and it would be like running over a heat damaged part of the record or something similar.

Would it be Original Vinyl still? :P

Social source share

Apparently there is a solution you can buy now that has the capability to regenerate and restore old vinyl ..

Its based on the "Mouse's ear regeneration theory "

You place the record in the soloution for a period of time and the solution miraculously starts to bond with the vinyl and fills in the gap !

Only problem is it takes time and looking at that chunk missing ,it will probs take about 10 yrs ... :g:

Which gives the rest of us enough time and respite from having to ever hear it played out :lol:

As the old saying goes ... "Love find's a way " :P

post-5460-0-42786800-1356003282_thumb.jp

Social source share

I'd say it's pants but it's not even that good :lol:

I thought this was a manufactured tune when i first heard it.On one of the recordings from a while back,on the intro,if you turned it up really loud,there's a dj type "Oh Baby" can be heard.

Anyway,its one that grew on me,and i think the frailty in her voice adds to the production.After all there loads of NS tunes where the singer can't "sing".........7/10.

Edited by KevH
Social source share

I thought this was a manufactured tune when i first heard it.On one of the recordings from a while back,on the intro,if you turned it up really loud,there's a dj type "Oh Baby" can be heard.

Anyway,its one that grew on me,and i think the frailty in her voice adds to the production.After all there loads of NS tunes where the singer can't "sing".........7/10.

Sounds like Cilla Black

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Cilla Says...

cartoon.gif

Cilla Black is a woman with more catch phrases than Tommy Cooper. Not only are her words memorable but her dulcet tones (?), 'interesting' pronunciation and addition of letters invisible to the normal eye make her one of Britain's best known voices.

Cilla's Top Five Catchphrases:

1. "And here’s our Graham with a quick reminder."

2. "Surprise, surprise it's Cilla here."

3. "What’s your name and where d’ya come from?"

4. "Lorra lorra laughs"

5. "Do I need to buy a new hat?"
Edited by Premium Stuff
Social source share

could be the case that some dj will play the boot, then when someone comes up to the decks to check it out, the said dj will pull the original

copy out of his 1000 x 45 record coffin to show off his prized possession still in its cardboard sleeve( and off course he will explain that hes had his copy for years before it went big and paid 0.99cents) then the next thing you know his cred goes from 1 to 10 lol unless off course you think the record is crap??

actually sounds quite a good plan, must put a bid in....lol

happy soulin

russ

• Helpful 3
Social source share