Inexpensive Records For Big Djs?

Ljblanken

Hayden thats a fantastic record.Maybe cheap but its hard to track down.It took me ages to get one and i eventually found one in France.Incidently the instrumental of it by The Castle Band called Little Floridy was a Stafford spin from Guy Hennigan i think

Guy would have probably been put off by the terrible lyrics.

Social source share

Interesting thread this.  It certainly got me thinking about visiting various venues over the past 40 years.   A couple of venues and records that stand out and caused debate amongst the car passengers on the way home were:

100 club - Driving over 400 miles to hear (I think it was Ady at the end?) playing Elgins "Heaven must have sent you"

Wilton   - Walking in to hear Dionne Warwick  "walk on by" (don't remember who was on)

Both very well known records and remember thinking how brave of the DJ's and again the consensus was if it's a good record play it. 

I believe my group and I were and still am  of the opinion that we want to hear a variety at an all nighter, but there must be things played that are new to our ears. 

All I expect is that any DJ prepares their box before embarking, rather than pick up the same box with the same records...............Think!

Louis

• Helpful 2
Social source share

we all know why you stopped going out, you spat your dummy out.  :sleep3:

No I just got fed up of traveling all over the country to support very badly run events playing music that is inconsistent, and being deafened by rubbish sound systems that are either not up to the job, or aren't set up properly. Or both.

I ran an allnighter for three and a half years. The people who came on a regular basis informed me that it was the best in the country, and that I had spoiled them. Nothing else came close. Their words not mine Chalky. That allnighter was my life for those years, but everything has a lifespan, and when Karl had to give up and Cliff and Andy started letting me down, the writing was on the wall.

It's a pity a few more don't spit the dummy out instead of going through the motions and making a big deal of anniversaries.

Flogging a dead horse springs to mind.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guy would have probably been put off by the terrible lyrics.

Its a great Funky /Northern track .I agree with Hayden that the vocal is better.Guy was a sucker for instrumentals so thats why he probably went for the Castle band.Notice that a lot of your comments are negative.Why dont you list a few underplayed uptempo cheapish records and contribute in a more positive manner

• Helpful 1
Social source share

The threads called - Inexpensive Records For Big Djs?

In an attempt to get it back on track here's an inexpensive little number that was spun by Gary Spencer many moons ago amongst his big ticket items. It never took off and didn't go on to become an in demand sound, perhaps because it lacks soul content. It doesn't come up for sale that often even though it can still be bought for about a tenner.

Sometimes an inexpensive item might just seem right for a certain night or occasion, it isn't always about attempting to have it go huge and become this weeks most indemand sound even though there are a few Dj's who have the ability to do that for a record. 

https://youtu.be/hKiuxetwWSQ

Social source share

Its a great Funky /Northern track .I agree with Hayden that the vocal is better.Guy was a sucker for instrumentals so thats why he probably went for the Castle band.Notice that a lot of your comments are negative.Why dont you list a few underplayed uptempo cheapish records and contribute in a more positive manner

I apologise for my negativity, but I just despair of listening to the records on these threads. I keep praying I will click on the sound file and think wow that's fantastic.

Never happened yet, and just seems to underline the fact that the music that I consider to be "northern soul" isn't the same as everyone else on this site. And that there aren't any new to my ears "wow" records left.

Please don't get me wrong, a few of the records that have been suggested in this thread I really like. But I was already aware of those.

Social source share

I suppose I better put my 'head on the block' as I gave my opinion on the last two records......

......This is my 'Heaven'.......Just TRY and imagine it being 'spliced' in at the right time (and that everyone liked it!) :D 

'The Festivals - You Got The Makings Of A Lover'

Enjoy! :wink: (I'll get me coat)  :excl:   

All the best,

Len :thumbsup: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUWV1qhlt6Y

Do you know this version  Len,  

,I'm guessing you will but just in case
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

No I just got fed up of traveling all over the country to support very badly run events playing music that is inconsistent, and being deafened by rubbish sound systems that are either not up to the job, or aren't set up properly. Or both.

I ran an allnighter for three and a half years. The people who came on a regular basis informed me that it was the best in the country, and that I had spoiled them. Nothing else came close. Their words not mine Chalky. That allnighter was my life for those years, but everything has a lifespan, and when Karl had to give up and Cliff and Andy started letting me down, the writing was on the wall.

It's a pity a few more don't spit the dummy out instead of going through the motions and making a big deal of anniversaries.

Flogging a dead horse springs to mind.

Phil I respect you for what you did.  You made sure everything was in order, everything was a good as it could be, the set up was first class.  But your negativity isn't doing you any favours, you seem to criticise everything and have nothing good to say about anyones choice of music or opinions.  

You seem to forget that we don't all share the same taste and want different things from a very diverse scene.  I agree with you I wish some more promoters and Dj's would pack it in and let those with the records do the business, the scene is in a mess with more politics than there has ever been....but I can't see anything changing in the near future as new venues are springing up every week.

As for cheapies, many of them will be tomorrows biggie as DJ's etc look elsewhere as most of the big tunes are now well known and in many cases flogged to death.

• Helpful 2
Social source share

And that there aren't any new to my ears "wow" records left.

Please don't get me wrong, a few of the records that have been suggested in this thread I really like. But I was already aware of those.

Since you stopped going to venues new records have turned up, not in large quantities, that will never happen again but several DJ's have records that weren't about whilst you were about.  Whether they are to your taste or not is a different matter.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I actually put this back in the box a few outings ago but never played it. It's got everything IMO.

Try Me. An absolute stormer of a record. Could never get my head round why it didn't get many plays in the 80s, obvious because it was £2 at the time but listen to it!

I played it in most of the handful of spots I did back then.

Edited by Byrney
Social source share

A bloody record is either a dance record or it ain,t.........some of these posted clearly ain,t,but some (you len) of you obviously don,t get .....there is no debate on that......debate one tune being better/more soulful ect........if it wern,t made to dance to......it ain,t a dancer......ergo   DON,T PLAY EM OUT JUST COZ YOU LIKE EM!!..........it,s not the point :thumbsup:  :lol:

Terry, I get from you're posts you've been around since 71 and been at it without a break until now. Got to ask Mucker, how do you get on then in the 80s / early 90s? Although there was loads of uptempo 'dance soul' we certainly didn't shy away from mid tempo sounds at Stafford, Blackburn etc etc

Social source share

Since you stopped going to venues new records have turned up, not in large quantities, that will never happen again but several DJ's have records that weren't about whilst you were about.  Whether they are to your taste or not is a different matter.

Fair enough Chalky, I'll try and refrain from any further posting. You will have to forgive me if I don't rush out to hear these "new records" after listening to the highly acclaimed, and highly priced Sir Joe 45, I'd rather have my toe nails extracted with a pair of rusty pliers than listen to any more of that ilk.

Best regards, Phil.

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

Terry, I get from you're posts you've been around since 71 and been at it without a break until now. Got to ask Mucker, how do you get on then in the 80s / early 90s? Although there was loads of uptempo 'dance soul' we certainly didn't shy away from mid tempo sounds at Stafford, Blackburn etc etc

Well mate...l had two pubs to run during those days  also collected heavily....so going out was sporadic (as a pub is very hands on,let alone two),but go out l did where l could....however using heinsight l now see that none of them really had any kind of club vibe that was about during the late 60's/early 70's....so it was pretty much as it is now a cross section of soul played out. Went to stafford (both times funnily) Bretby ect...lots of local soul nights as well.but l got fed up really with all the wishy washy mediocre music and peoples wishy washy attitudes,nights that really just crept up on me/us,we knew something was wrong,but not what? and was on the verge of not going out...Until a pal of mine said try  burnley.....so a car full of us went and bang....to us proper!!  night,music people  the whole lot...it was then that we realised how f**king bad what we were going to...was.However there is a down side...everything else really seems as it were.....which has kinda spoit us........keb darge has since said how a lot of stafford stuff was poor......and i,ve aways thought that....atb  tezza

p.s...until folk can differenciate between playing out music and not ....it,ll never change

Edited by gordon russell
Social source share

You have to be joking Louis? Was it a "Radio 2 Roadshow" or something?….. :lol: Nice piece of Bacharach / David, but no way should this be played at a Niter, no way…...and there are better DW tracks to find too.  I am quite shocked that this would get played…..Elgins I can understand since it was a youth club record….but "Walk on by" at a Niter is just so wrong on so many levels…."Walk on home" more like

I'm thinking of pushing Dave Brubreck Quartet - Take Five. :lol:

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

Fair enough Chalky, I'll try and refrain from any further posting. You will have to forgive me if I don't rush out to hear these "new records" after listening to the highly acclaimed, and highly priced Sir Joe 45, I'd rather have my toe nails extracted with a pair of rusty pliers than listen to any more of that ilk.

Best regards, Phil.

Phil k a nice bloke :lol: ............don,t he make ya giggle :lol:  :lol:

Social source share

Do you know this version  Len,  

,I'm guessing you will but just in case

Hi mate,

No I didn't know this - Nice one, thanks.

I'll be playing 'The Festivals' at Boomerang on 23rd November - So folks, feel free to pop along to enjoy it with me (or throw things at me!) :D 

All the best,

Edited by LEN
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Well mate...l had two pubs to run during those days also collected heavily....so going out was sporadic (as a pub is very hands on,let alone two),but go out l did where l could....however using heinsight l now see that none of them really had any kind of club vibe that was about during the late 60's/early 70's....so it was pretty much as it is now a cross section of soul played out. Went to stafford (both times funnily) Bretby ect...lots of local soul nights as well.but l got fed up really with all the wishy washy mediocre music and peoples wishy washy attitudes,nights that really just crept up on me/us,we knew something was wrong,but not what? and was on the verge of not going out...Until a pal of mine said try burnley.....so a car full of us went and bang....to us proper!! night,music people the whole lot...it was then that we realised how f**king bad what we were going to...was.However there is a down side...everything else really seems as it were.....which has kinda spoit us........keb darge has since said how a lot of stafford stuff was poor......and i,ve aways thought that....atb tezza

p.s...until folk can differenciate between playing out music and not ....it,ll never change

Fair enough if it wasn't for you mate. Fair few dropped off or did part time like yourself during this era, to be honest doing the odd nighter and soul night id expect many wouldnt really get into the swing of things then, it wasn't really a dip in dip out culture then.

Only bit I don't get is the wishy washy attitudes bit. A fair few we're hitting the scene with a big stick, obsessed with music and the craic. As dedicated an era then if not more so than others.

Edited by Byrney
Social source share

Guest gordon russell

Fair enough if it wasn't for you mate. Fair few dropped off or did part time like yourself during this era, to be honest doing the odd nighter and soul night id expect many wouldnt really get into the swing of things then, it wasn't really a dip in dip out culture then.

Only bit I don't get is the wishy washy attitudes bit. A fair few we're hitting the scene with a big stick, obsessed with music and the craic. As dedicated an era then if not more so than others.

hello mate ....wishy washy lol..........l like it full on when l go out and so does our little group... became fed up with folk ...who ask  "whos driving?"......" it,s a bit far"...."got work on monday"....ect ect.....agreed more people at soul nights than nighters did this....but in the end they were driving our little crowd bonkers with their limp middle aged attitude ....and it began reflecting in the limp lifeless music they preffered.l,m 57as are most of us...you,ll not see us sat around  huffing and puffing when we,re out..we go out for a good time (or why bother).....the venue has to give us that...thankfully 1 or 2 do just that. It,s not all about new tunes ect ect...thats why the better clubs are getting smaller, more clubby in there feel and they're also the ones playing the corking cheaper stuff regardless of how well known or not they are....they create a vibe....that no large venue ever can.....as far as hitting it with a big stick a lot who's company we love when out ..can and do ....could write a book alone on some of the mental nights at the cave...atb tezza

Edited by gordon russell
Social source share

hello mate ....wishy washy lol..........l like it full on when l go out and so does our little group... became fed up with folk ...who ask  "whos driving?"......" it,s a bit far"...."got work on monday"....ect ect.....agreed more people at soul nights than nighters did this....but in the end they were driving our little crowd bonkers with their limp middle aged attitude ....and it began reflecting in the limp lifeless music they preffered.l,m 57as are most of us...you,ll not see us sat around  huffing and puffing when we,re out..we go out for a good time (or why bother).....the venue has to give us that...thankfully 1 or 2 do just that. It,s not all about new tunes ect ect...thats why the better clubs are getting smaller, more clubby in there feel and they're also the ones playing the corking cheaper stuff regardless of how well known or not they are....they create a vibe....that no large venue ever can.....as far as hitting it with a big stick a lot who's company we love when out ..can and do ....could write a book alone on some of the mental nights at the cave...atb tezza

You've got to love that attitude. That's the spirit of this shit really, or at least how it ought to be, hats off to you mate

Mik

Social source share

Exactly! he's a very nice man, but he wouldn't get near the decks at any nighter of mine. You're only as good as your last set in my opinion, and history counts for nothing. 

However, there's a whole bunch of peeps who'd actually fly to a venue to hear his stuff, which I did not so long ago. Long may he run...

• Helpful 2
Social source share

hello mate ....wishy washy lol..........l like it full on when l go out and so does our little group... became fed up with folk ...who ask "whos driving?"......" it,s a bit far"...."got work on monday"....ect ect.....agreed more people at soul nights than nighters did this....but in the end they were driving our little crowd bonkers with their limp middle aged attitude ....and it began reflecting in the limp lifeless music they preffered.l,m 57as are most of us...you,ll not see us sat around huffing and puffing when we,re out..we go out for a good time (or why bother).....the venue has to give us that...thankfully 1 or 2 do just that. It,s not all about new tunes ect ect...thats why the better clubs are getting smaller, more clubby in there feel and they're also the ones playing the corking cheaper stuff regardless of how well known or not they are....they create a vibe....that no large venue ever can.....as far as hitting it with a big stick a lot who's company we love when out ..can and do ....could write a book alone on some of the mental nights at the cave...atb tezza

It read though Terry that you was talking about wishy washy in the 80s 90s, we were surrounded by a hardcore then who wouldn't think twice about going up to Scotland for a nighter after being out Friday and not getting back until Sunday night ( and if possible carry on :) You probably missed this mate but some of the characters back then would do 3 nights on the batter and not worry about it... Now days I get where you're coming from but to be honest after the amount of hammer I put my body through for 30+ years without a break (when I wasn't on the soul scene I was on the allnighter house scene) I'm quite happy now to be slightly wishy washy and middle aged ish. Having said that every time we go out we definitely have the craic.

But FairPlay to you lot for having the caper now.

Edited by Byrney
Social source share

However, there's a whole bunch of peeps who'd actually fly to a venue to hear his stuff, which I did not so long ago. Long may he run...

I appreciate and respect your opinion. He is a great guy, I just personally don't like the way he mixes up the musical genres in his sets, and the messing with the mixer drives me nuts. I have told him this to his face, he just smiles.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I apologise for my negativity, but I just despair of listening to the records on these threads. I keep praying I will click on the sound file and think wow that's fantastic.

Never happened yet, and just seems to underline the fact that the music that I consider to be "northern soul" isn't the same as everyone else on this site. And that there aren't any new to my ears "wow" records left.

Please,please,please do not stop posting your choices. I hear so many 'new to my ears' great records on threads such as this one. Some fantastic tunes posted so far. Simsy, the Majestics is new to me and a top tune IMHO. However, the best new tune to me on this thread is the Ronnie Milsap record A Thousand Miles From Nowhere. Feckin' awesome tune!!! Had me and Susan dancin' around the kitchen!!

Afterwards I asked her to write down the title and artiste. Instead she text'd it to me from her phone. she'd

text'd A Thousand Miles From Nowhere Reggie Alsop!!!!

Edited by Drew3
Social source share

if i like a record i will dance.band of gold,it takes two,build me up buttercup,landslide,catch that teardrop,whats the problem oh a by the way one of my fav records is you,re ready now .....but i still like and own rarer stuff

well said   :hatsoff2:     after all if we all played rare stuff they wouldn't be rare would they :g:

Social source share

Returning to the theme of the thread, who are the 'top shelf' DJ's today and what are the cheap-but-good sounds they are are currently spinning? Butch - not known for slipping in a Motown number but then he doesn't need to. Ginger - has so many rare records, he can't carry them but never fails to please. Keith Money - continues to spin at the cutting edge mixing up the best known and semi- known tracks. Mick H - another top- end spinner. These guys don't really need to experiment with cheap oldies, and if they did, punters would feel a little shortchanged. So who are the other DJ's?

Social source share

I suppose I better put my 'head on the block' as I gave my opinion on the last two records......

......This is my 'Heaven'.......Just TRY and imagine it being 'spliced' in at the right time (and that everyone liked it!) :D 

'The Festivals - You Got The Makings Of A Lover'

Enjoy! :wink: (I'll get me coat)  :excl:   

All the best,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUWV1qhlt6Y

thanks for the tip - just got a copy for less than 5 dollars...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/181243277660?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

• Helpful 1
Social source share

However, the best new tune to me on this thread is the Ronnie Milsap record A Thousand Miles From Nowhere. Feckin' awesome tune!!! Had me and Susan dancin' around the kitchen!!

Hi Drew, can fill several CDs for you with 'white R&B popbeat' records like that…. :yes: Although I have a soft spot for Ronnie Milsap and "Never had it so good" is one of the best blue eyed records ever made, his poppier stuff is just good beat music, this one doesn't fit like "Ain't no soul in these old shoes"……Is this what the soul scene has come to now? If so thousands more "niter" records to be "discovered" :thumbsup:

Edited by Steve G
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

How can you dance to The Festivals...?? I've yellow demo of it but wouldn't dream of playing it out to a dancefloor.Regarding London clubs Steve G forgot to mention... The Dome alldayer....300 people through the door ...all big oldies played on original viny.Not cutting edge but its better than watching Stars On Sunday! and the promoter Anne is an approachable friendly woman.There's also Soul On The Square in Holborn,Don't Drop Out,Hole In The Wall,Majestic Soul,Filthy Soul,Walls of Heartache.I'm sick of hearing the same old oldies all the time as well but I believe you have to go to events to be able to influence or change anything...think I've bagged a slot on Banbury Radio and will be playing loads of underplayed and some unreleased bits.

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

It read though Terry that you was talking about wishy washy in the 80s 90s, we were surrounded by a hardcore then who wouldn't think twice about going up to Scotland for a nighter after being out Friday and not getting back until Sunday night ( and if possible carry on :) You probably missed this mate but some of the characters back then would do 3 nights on the batter and not worry about it... Now days I get where you're coming from but to be honest after the amount of hammer I put my body through for 30+ years without a break (when I wasn't on the soul scene I was on the allnighter house scene) I'm quite happy now to be slightly wishy washy and middle aged ish. Having said that every time we go out we definitely have the craic.

But FairPlay to you lot for having the caper now.

No not at all...theres a wishy washy attitude in all decades....it,s just since the 90's  got progressivly worse  imo.......this scene from it,s early days drew folk who didn,t want   "cinderella rockafellas" ect ect...that was/is part of it,s appeal.....and l don,t want, even now this squeaky clean sanitised malarky.....of course we have responsabilites these days  (who dosn,t) and l don,t want it every week....thats why mate we ain,t doing the  out friday back sunday stuff...or f**king alldayers lol.....remember once going to bed on a Friday night...and my mum shouting up the stairs  your bloody mates are outside hooting their horn.So l got up and dressed, in the motor   first stop  Va Va,s....then next day shopping centre in brum (forgot the name)  then Cats....then Wigin....got home just in time to put me work clothes on.....lol  atb  tezza

Edited by gordon russell
Social source share

How can you dance to The Festivals...?? I've yellow demo of it but wouldn't dream of playing it out to a dancefloor.Regarding London clubs Steve G forgot to mention... The Dome alldayer....300 people through the door ...all big oldies played on original viny.Not cutting edge but its better than watching Stars On Sunday! and the promoter Anne is an approachable friendly woman.There's also Soul On The Square in Holborn,Don't Drop Out,Hole In The Wall,Majestic Soul,Filthy Soul,Walls of Heartache.I'm sick of hearing the same old oldies all the time as well but I believe you have to go to events to be able to influence or change anything...think I've bagged a slot on Banbury Radio and will be playing loads of underplayed and some unreleased bits.

The Festivals is a first hour warm up or chill out tune for soul nights or sunday sessions,but you know that. :)

Social source share

You have to be joking Louis? Was it a "Radio 2 Roadshow" or something?….. :lol: Nice piece of Bacharach / David, but no way should this be played at a Niter, no way…...and there are better DW tracks to find too.  I am quite shocked that this would get played…..Elgins I can understand since it was a youth club record….but "Walk on by" at a Niter is just so wrong on so many levels…."Walk on home" more like

Steve, The "walk on by" at the Wilton was being played just after the doors opened (11pm) and yeah it did cause comment, but it was still better to hear than "Do I love you".  The Wilton was my favourite venue over the years ,as it provided the greatest variety (mostly good but some bad uns too) of records for me.

Agree about the better DW tracks though.

Louis

Social source share

Hi Drew, can fill several CDs for you with 'white R&B popbeat' records like that…. :yes: Although I have a soft spot for Ronnie Milsap and "Never had it so good" is one of the best blue eyed records ever made, his poppier stuff is just good beat music, this one doesn't fit like "Ain't no soul in these old shoes"……Is this what the soul scene has come to now? If so thousands more "niter" records to be "discovered" :thumbsup:

He did a really good version of What Does It Take To Win Your Love, I've got it on a 1972 LP so it may be LP only but it's as good as any of the other covers.

Social source share

No not at all...theres a wishy washy attitude in all decades....it,s just since the 90's  got progressivly worse  imo.......this scene from it,s early days drew folk who didn,t want   "cinderella rockafellas" ect ect...that was/is part of it,s appeal.....and l don,t want, even now this squeaky clean sanitised malarky.....of course we have responsabilites these days  (who dosn,t) and l don,t want it every week....thats why mate we ain,t doing the  out friday back sunday stuff...or f**king alldayers lol.....remember once going to bed on a Friday night...and my mum shouting up the stairs  your bloody mates are outside hooting their horn.So l got up and dressed, in the motor   first stop  Va Va,s....then next day shopping centre in brum (forgot the name)  then Cats....then Wigin....got home just in time to put me work clothes on.....lol  atb  tezza

It's slightly easier to do all that when you're 17 than when you're in your 50's for most of us - and half of our contemporaries have already passed away so who in their right mind is going to push it like that while approaching pension age?

Social source share

Guest gordon russell

It's slightly easier to do all that when you're 17 than when you're in your 50's for most of us - and half of our contemporaries have already passed away so who in their right mind is going to push it like that while approaching pension age?

Err  thats what l said lol :lol:

Social source share

Err  thats what l said lol :lol:

Oh I thought you said we should all still be doing it  :lol:

I'm just thinking, the thought of adults in their 50's taking gear* is as bad and sad as adults in their 50's dressing up in clothes of the same style they wore in 1977.

* not aimed at anyone in particular, just in general

Edited by Pete S
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Tim...I need your love i spun during me time as well as that JJ Barnes B Pete...TUNE...!x It was the track i used to like coming round on tape 3 track 4 of me 4 tapes with 100 tunes on I listened too for 15 years before playing them.....I got excited at EVERY tune I could play and see folk dance too after listening to them all that time...on me own!!x Proper stuff!x

Here's afew 'cheap[ies' based on my experience in playing them....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAeVOWIaL1I

...I played it at Soul Nights around the UK.....and at Blackburn/Winsford/Bretby...AND...the 100 Club Xmas party....RAMMED every time. I see it 10p most week-ends at Boot Sales...!x That's a 70's...a Motown 'cheapie'....again 10p at boot sales as the B side to What becomes of the broken Hearted of which there are looooads of copies out there! I always liked playing this at 'quality' venues who appreciated quality dance tunes...with 'angels' accompanying!!x 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXoDTbGyxAA

60's Northern? I was in Max Rees's shop he used to have bak in '93. We wos old friends and i'd just got 30 odd records from Rob Smith....'classics'. He said...take this...a 'double A' he said! Love Love Love on 1 side...which I knew from 1975...but....I played Bread when i got home....and played it the first time at the 100Club in '96. Nobody on the floor knew it.....!!!! Thanx Max....X Possibly 50p....if the seller knows the Love side....init!!!x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__9X1R3CC8Y

£1...and 3 guaranteed floor packers...how cheap we talkin'???!!!x

@@
~
LUV
SOOTY
X

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!