Andy Bellwood R.I.P.

Chalky

Very sad to hear the news, Andy always had time for me and often sent information on records I´d never heard of and also played wonderful music on Mixcloud. He came over to Ibiza where he played at Modified with his new Bastion label sounds, a lovely man with a pasion he shared and will be sorely missed by us all. 

Social source share

First time i ever met Andy was in the Merry England, Blackpool North Pier on the occasion of the 1st Togetherness weekender in the Tower, 2006. He certainly loved to play across the board and his knowledge has borne that out....what an utterly devasting piece of news to view...Andy was part of ' the furniture ' on here and well respected by so many.

Sincere condolences to all his family and close friends.

Rest In Peace.

Social source share

Very sad to hear this.

Andy was very helpful for me when I started collecting, and I worked with him at Network Rail for some time before he retired.  Andy was always passionate about new releases, and used to send me CD's as I built up my knowledge.

Is there a way (if it is welcome) that we can pass on messages to his family?  I am sure it would show how well loved he was.

Thanks,
Adam.

• Up vote 3
Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!